Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deep State Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Failing Democratic presidential contender “Beto” O’Rourke’s manager calls on Big Tech to accelerate censorship of conservatives before 2020 vote

(Natural News) If you still don’t believe that the big tech behemoths are intentionally censoring Republican, conservative and pro-Trump voices, then this ought to finally convince you that it’s happening. Failing 2020 presidential contender Robert “Beto” O’Rourke, after having unsuccessfully challenged Sen. Ted Cruz for his seat in … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The non-stop communist nonsense doesn’t seem to end.
    Here is a nice reflection on everything the CPUSA wants to ban and remember that banning means are large, aggressive and violent government to prohibit and control all within its realm. Here’s a thought experiment (and, yes, the GOP pursues much of the same nonsense): if the Democrats plan to prohibit, regulate or ban, what would they talk about? The joys and subsidy of adolescent mutilation in the pursuit of the sexual construct, race reparations and the idolatry of the green communist religion?

I love the current stable of jackasses who comprise the walking and talking de-institutionalized mentally and morally defective human train wrecks. pursuing the 2020 CPUSA nomination.
    I love intersectional cannibalism! Yo cannot make this shit up…
    This blog has condemned police behavior since its founding, hell, I was grokking the metastasizing police state threat on Lew Rockwell before I was excommunicated by Lew his-own-self. Everybody is catching on, Herschel has been doing a capital job over at The Captain’s Journal, a daily read for me.
    Keep in mind that the internal coup attempt to get Pantsuit Negan into office conducted by the FBI, CIA and DOJ in 2016 were all manifestations of the police state.
    A gentle reminder, readers: DO NOT WATCH OR CONSUME MAINSTREAM MEDIA PROPAGANDA.
    Only read editorials both agree and disagree with you, the bias filters are clearly identified and you run less of a chance of being deceived by fake news.
    George Orwell’s original preface to Animal Farm, which was itself rejected by Faber and Faber for being too critical of Stalin: “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    Brendan O’Neill on the Magic Retard, Greta Thunberg, in Spiked:
    “Most radical protest and direct action is aimed at officialdom or government or people with power. This macabre schlep through London was aimed squarely at ordinary people. Banners and placards made no disguise of the marchers’ contempt for how the masses live. We were told that ‘Meat = heat’ (that is, if you carry on eating meat, you fat bastards, the planet will get even hotter) and that driving and flying are destroying Mother Earth. Of course, it’s okay for them to fly – Emma Thompson jetted first-class from LA to London to lecture us plebs about all our eco-destructive holidaymaking. It’s only a problem when we do it; it’s only bad when we take advantage of the miracle of mass food production and the expansion of flight to make our lives fuller and more pleasurable. They detest that. They detest mass society and its inhabitants: the masses.”
    All government supremacist radical protests and loose bowels have been aimed at people and power structures because the collectivist Marxian elites despise normal humans who have a range of action tethered by their better micromanaging of everything you do.
    That is the very nature of politics.
    “Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion.”
    “A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”
    “Society is like a stew. If you don’t stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum floats to the top.”
    “How to Overthrow the System: brew your own beer; kick in your Tee Vee; kill your own beef; build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it.”
    “Anarchism is founded on the observation that since few men are wise enough to rule themselves, even fewer are wise enough to rule others.”
    “Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners.”
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    “Freedom begins between the ears.”
    ― Edward Abbey [h/t to The Alaskan]

The existential unmasking of the Deep State…
    Long-time readers of this blog know I take a rather elegant but simplistic view of power. Race, class and groin tackle are not what make the world tick despite the hundreds of billions of debt-bucks utterly wasted in faculty salt mines, salons and lounges across the fetid plain.
    It is power and in particular, the exercise of initiated violence which is the easiest definition of state power devised. The meat puppets in suits whether elected or the nameless low-information apparatchiks stealing oxygen in government offices planet-wide, this comprises the bedrock of all violence brokerage.
    Who in their right mind will comply with most of the garbage spewed and enforced by these Marxian mandarins? Ed Abby has a gem for this: “The best thing about graduating from the university was that I finally had time to sit on a log and read a good book.”
    And remember absent the beloved coproach, no violence broker at any level of the precious state could rob you of one fraction of your individual liberty and freedom. And make no mistake, the coproach is an armed Leninist willing to stop at nothing to enforce their political masters’ will.
    I don’t like the Mango Mussolini in the Offal Office but then again, there hasn’t been a moral human in that building since it was established. The British did a fine job burning it down in 1814 but the usual suspects simply built it again. Trump is a NYC progressive whose instincts tend to a wicked blend of private and public entrepreneurship. The latter are the titans of filling their pockets with taxpayer-thieved debt-bucks and every agency in the bloated federal government have their share of these pigs rooting at the trough to secure their private fiefdoms of revolving door projects and manpower drains.
    As anyone alive knows, urinalists who fancy themselves newsmen are nothing more than stenographers for the state hence the overwhelming bias of government supremacism in every aspect of the mainstream media in the US if not the world. They do this for three primary reasons:

• They tend to be intellectually dim and morally stunted which gives a natural inclination to government supremacism
    • Journalists know that any criticism of government will shut off their access to all manner of state creatures and orcs plying their trade in the smothering agencies that pollute the American landscape today.
    • The education establishment that creates these statist goons is monolithic in its view of the benefits of big government and communism.

Like social media, any journalist or human for that matter, who is opposed to human slavery, communism and abortion will find themselves shut out of “polite company” and the access ports to fabricated Deep State bilge that issues forth from every government agency from the local to the federal level.
    I live near Tucson, Arizona and it is a Marxian hellhole with the highest taxes in fifteen counties in the state, Democratic lock on majorities in both the county and the city and the highest paid county administrator in the country second only to Los Angeles. Comrade Chuckleberry gets a cool 320,000 debt-bucks a year to maintain and advance the third world conditions and rotting paved arterials that criss-cross the lovely hell-scapes of Plissken Acres, and Harare Townships. The University of Arizona is here producing the mountains of worthless degrees and shambling Marxian space aliens posing as young humans. Let’s not forget the idiotic “street car” that travels 3.9 miles through the downtown commie shitpit of greater Tucson, it only cost 50 million a mile for construction.
    I only bring this up to prove out that the government rot isn’t simply Federal but down to the local level and everything in between.
    The Deep State has been a characteristic of American government since Hamilton got his first national bank to make counterfeiting great again. The Deep State emerged with a vengeance after the failed labor conflicts in America in 1877 which gave the greatest impetus to the creation and maintenance of a police state congruent with the technology of the time.
    It hasn’t stopped since.
    There have many so-called kooks and conspiracy theorists who have been positing the existence of what makes perfect sense for decades and they have been shunted to the side and the media and education complexes have done everything they can to reduce or eliminate the exposure of what has been there all along.
    Trump changed this.
    When one considers that the CPUSA put up one of the worst candidates ever to torture the seams of a pantsuit in electoral history and the near-thing of so many Americans voting for the totalitarian gasbag, Trump won.
    Trump just passed a bloated budget of Biblical proportions, expanded the wars of the Pentagram and hasn’t razed one facet of the mass surveillance police state yet the self-same secret police and the three letter agencies have been on a jihad to discredit a man who agrees with their agenda.
    Astonishing but it shows what happens with the kind of factional and party myopia that blinds the power elite.
    It’s not MAGA.
    It’s MAGGOT: Make American Government Obese Again Taxpayer.
    Hence, I am perplexed at the animosity the Orange Emperor but there it is and we now have a gift. No thinking human or observer can doubt a Deep State exists.
    They have stepped from behind the curtain for all to see.
    Plan accordingly with the knowledge you have now.
    The real resistance begins between your ears.

“Anarchism is democracy taken seriously.”
    – Edward Abbey