Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deep State Thread

THIS IS WEIRD? Democrat Rep. Elissa Slotkin REFUSES to Answer Town Hall Question about her Role in Obama’s Billion Dollar Payoffs to Iran (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...#post-comments
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Watch: Justice Roberts Refuses To Read Question from Sen. Rand Paul About Eric Ciaramella

Paul's question made no mention of a 'whistleblower'

https://www.newswars.com/watch-justi...ic-ciaramella/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Cofer Black

"The Dark Truth About Mitt Romney"
    Willard has skeletons in his closet.
    JANUARY 27, 2020
    Romney has his own problems that make it clear he is not a real conservative and underscore why Romney is so maliciously anti-Trump.
    Romney’s Foreign Policy Adviser Joseph Cofer Black Served On the Board of Burisma Holdings Alongside Hunter Biden:
    The Huffington Post reported in 2017:
    “Former Director of CIA’s Counterterrorist Center joined Burisma’s board, and he will help to expand the company’s global presence.
    Burisma Group, an independent oil and gas company with operations in Ukraine, announced that Joseph Cofer Black will join the company’s board of directors. Joseph Cofer Black’s past experience includes: Director of CIA’s Counterterrorist Center between 1999 and 2002, and Ambassador at Large for Counter-Terrorism between 2002 and 2004. With such a strong background, Mr. Black will be leading the company’s security and strategic development efforts…
    Black went on to say, “Knowing all too well the energy and security challenges Ukraine has had to manage, I am pleased to join the Board of a privately held company that has been continuously working to ensure Ukraine’s energy security. Burisma should be proud of its contributions to Ukraine’s economy through its investments in production, job creation and expansion and its tax payments to the state.”
    Huffington Post passage ends
    Cofer Black, who served as a special adviser on the Romney 2012 presidential campaign, was listed on the Burisma board at the same time as Hunter Biden, according to the Federalist.
    [rest at link]
    https://nationalfile.com/the-dark-trut

Deplorable Hunt: Aborted Horror Movie Now Released as Unbiased Political Satire