Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deep State Thread

New England Journal of Medicine: Coronavirus Could Be No Worse than Flu

An editorial published Friday in the New England Journal of Medicine speculated that the coronavirus currently causing panic in world markets could turn out no worse than “a severe seasonal influenza” in terms of mortality.

Anything to delay the response and aid the spread of COVID-19
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Yes it may be just yet another stain of The Flu. Not really going away in the summer and coming back in the winter. FLU Shots to help one form getting it, And with the percentage of deaths low compared to how many REALLY DIE from what is called the ''flu', it should be treated like ANY other type of Flu. Wash Hands, Keep Good Hygiene practices. Simple as that. Keep ones own Immune system healthy. The social media doom and gloomers have made this worst then what it really should be, and the fear mongers have hit the stock market making even LOOK worse then what it REALLY IS.

Breaking: @SaraCarterDC
    on Hannity just said U.S Attorney John Durham has conviened a Grand Jury. Not going to issue a 'Report", Just 'INDICTMENTS' #Boom #Justice #StormisHere
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

California Man Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison for Acting as Agent of Chinese Intelligence Agency
    A California man originally from China has been sentenced to four years in prison for acting as an ...

Seems there are so many cheenez spys in California!

It's all Trump's fault

A Brief History of the Deep State, Part 1
    By J.R. Nyquist

INTRODUCTION
    What is the Deep State and how did it begin? In her 16 September 2017 blog, Diana West wrote about clues to the “beginnings” of the Deep State “which are surely to be found in the exponential expansion of the federal government under FDR.” This expansion, noted West, “included hundreds if not thousands of Soviet agents, Communists and their supporters, working all over the government, from the White House to the … wartime agencies that would soon be reconstituted as the CIA.”[i]
    The following is a brief history of the Deep State. This history is built on facts and sources used in Diana West’s book, American Betrayal. Material has been added from other sources as well.

http://www.jrnyquist.com/a-brief-history-part-1.html

Coronavirus & The Deep State – UNITAID, Gilead Sciences & WuXi AppTech

WuXi AppTech & Gilead Sciences

Shanghai-based WuXi AppTec was formed out of the combination of Chinese WuXi PharmaTech and American AppTec Laboratory Services, which had centres in Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Georgia. On the other hand, Gilead Sciences is a vaccine manufacturer with a dark history of allegations of bioterrorism, including having Pentagon to bomb a competitors factory under the false pretext of association with Al-Qaeda.

https://greatgameindia.com/coronavir...-wuxi-apptech/