Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deep State Thread

BREAKING: Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer All Call for New York Governor Andrew Cuomo to Resign

I hope the Commie rapist hangs tough and must be taken out with a drone strike

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-cuomo-resign/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dr. Ron Paul Interviews Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Who Admits the CIA Killed his Father and Uncle
    https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/dr-ron-paul-interviews-robert-f-kennedy-jr-who-admits-the-cia-killed-his-father-and-uncle/

This is the full version of the movie I referenced in Radio Contra Episode 75. Not a film made for enjoyment, it explores the very real moral question of killing by way of drones. Amid the Biden Administration’s repeated use of the ‘over the horizon’ buzz phrase, the over-use of extra-judicial killings with little if any political blowback makes for an attractive option for a spineless political class.
    But there are consequences, and severe ones.
    Killing in this manner is not simply immoral, but unforgivably dishonorable.
    A political leader which relies upon such weapons, seeking only to dehumanize the the very real human cost of war while allowing one’s own decadent nation to rot from within, is no leader at all.

<strong>

Last edited by Lenno; 09-02-2021 at 11:24 AM.

The Government’s Spying on Candidate Trump in the DOJ’s Project ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ Started the Same Day Clinton Lawyers, Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele Met at Law Firm Perkins Coie

Peter Daszak: supervillain origin story
    Taking a look at one of the more important and lesser studied players in the covid drama and his outright terrifying areas of research interest
    > Oct 6
    there are a million stories in the naked city, but perhaps the story that really ought to be keeping you up at night is the story of the (increasingly ironically named) ecohealth alliance (EHA) and its founder, peter daszak.

it’s a story of nefarious plans, shady dealings, and stunning lapses in judgement and it’s a story that is FAR from over and looks to be, rather than leading to culpability and future restraint, heading for another chapter of more of the same.

to investigate bat crimes takes a bat detective so buckle up and let’s go for a ride, because this reads like a story straight out of DC comics…
    https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/peter-daszak-super