Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deep State Thread

The Deep State Exposed: Investigation Uncovers Foggy Bottom Anti-Trump Leak Factory

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/17/the-deep-state-exposed-investigation-uncovers-foggy-bottom-anti-trump-leak-factory/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default This has been going on for two years in preperation for 'what' one might ask

Default Can't Stop The Signal; the complete Jericho Story

Default Faith Goldy is the #3 candidate for Mayor of Toronto CA,

Faith's pre-paid TV ads have been banned and she was not invited to a candidate debate so she arrived w/5000 signatures demanding that she be allowed in the debate.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIaJdq97l0s

BTW Toronto is only 34% white

Your nifty chart is missing George Papadopoulos, who's conversation in a British bar with an Australian diplomat who reported what Papadopoulos had boasted about to his superiors in Australia, who in turn alerted the US intelligence agencies to what appeared to be a Russian operation directed at influencing our election. Reasonably, those agencies antenna were highly tuned to other information that might be coming their way, like the Steele Dossier.

When multiple, disconnected sources agree on a matter of national security, it's sufficient cause for those agencies to ask a FISA judge for authorization to conduct certain surveillance. FISA judges don't convene hearings. A detailed application is required for a judge to approve surveillance of specific targets named in the request. I doubt that they take that responsibility lightly.

"FISA judges don't convene hearings. A detailed application is required for a judge to approve"

The Deep State minions had to perjure themselves 4 Times before they were able to sway the "Judges". The FISA ruling was on felonious testimony and therefore forbidden fruit
    Like these POSs above, everything you say is based on envy and malfeasance