Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 6/22/17 Market Prediction Game

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    I'll pass on the donuts! Thanks for the warning. That coffee sure smells good, though.
    The coffee's fine. Also, I just made up some tacos for lunch if ya want. Did I mention that I'm known for my tacos?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    And, it's gone!

The coffee isn't fine.

I just tried some, and it crunches...
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    Reck, have you adjusted to the new time zone, yet? If you keep going west, you'll be staying up until 11 pm!
    I'm doing good. I'm sleeping later than I ever did when I was home in FL, but as long as I get a decent nights sleep, I'm good.
    "The key to life is how well you deal with plan B "... Stephen Dias

Hey, you fine folks! Just sticking my head in the door to tell ya'll that if ya see breezy, tell him I said, "Hi"......Oh, and did someone mention donuts!?
    Hi Sherree, I'll be sure to let him know if he bids today. You need to go over to Hammer, and let him know that you don't put a spoon of coffee BEANS into a glass and fill it with water for coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by reckoning View Post
    Hi Sherree, I'll be sure to let him know if he bids today. You need to go over to Hammer, and let him know that you don't put a spoon of coffee BEANS into a glass and fill it with water for coffee.
    I didn't even make the coffee! Groucho likes it so strong these days, you need a steak knife to cut it...
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

Quote Originally Posted by Groucho
    The coffee's fine. Also, I just made up some tacos for lunch if ya want. Did I mention that I'm known for my tacos?
    Crunchy coffee and tacos......Hmmmm, seems I've heard through the office rumor mill that everyone needs to steer clear of food over here, unless Meemur or Reck makes it.

BTW, what's that smell?

Off to do some errands and trade fresh some baked pasta with sausage, for some homegrown veg...(YUMMERS!)

Thursday's WAG: +28.6
    Psalms 23:1,2 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    I didn't even make the coffee! Groucho likes it so strong these days, you need a steak knife to cut it...
    I can feel your blood pressure going up all the way up here in Montana.

Crunchy coffee and tacos......Hmmmm, seems I've heard through the office rumor mill that everyone needs to steer clear of food over here, unless Meemur or Reck makes it.

BTW, what's that smell?

Hey now! Listen here youngster, I'll have you know that the bread I bake has won blue ribbons at the county fair (that one's very true.)

Now, as far as my tacos...... well ...... they speak for themselves.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    And, it's gone!

Overnight

Kenny -42
    808gurl -33
    Hammer -11
    Greenhart +11

A List
    Gib -22
    Danielboon -7.77
    Meemur +8
    Reck +11