Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Report: “Ecumenical Rite of Mass” for joint worship with Protestants coming????

Exclamation Report: “Ecumenical Rite of Mass” for joint worship with Protestants coming????

To all:

I received the info below from a friend. Further, I am unfamiliar with the reporting website and have no means of corroborating the content ---
    so prayerful discernment is warranted.

Having said that, it fits very well with what has been prophesied, and the timing is right. (If you are unaware of what I am referring to, read the info at the links which follow the article.)

Consider this a "heads up" notice, only.

God bless,
    Cub

Vatican reportedly working on “Ecumenical Rite of Mass” for joint worship with Protestants

June 20, 2017

Pope Francis meets with Rev. Jens-Martin Kruse at Rome’s Evangelical Lutheran Church on Nov. 15 2016

Italian journalist and Vatican expert Marco Tosatti has reported that Pope Francis has formed a top-secret commission tasked with implementing a new kind of “mass” that is acceptable to Catholics, Lutherans and Anglicans.

The commission consists of representatives from all three denominations, all bound to secrecy.

The journalist, who is well known in Italy for his accurate reporting of all things happening in the Vatican, has said that while this news is merely a “rumor” at this point, his “sources are usually good.”

According to his sources, the commission is finding little difficulty in finding common ground in the “liturgy of the word”. Tosatti reports: “After the confession of sins, asking for forgiveness, and reciting the Gloria, there would be the readings and the Gospel.”

He also said that the commission is allegedly studying the problem of the Creed. Protestant churches prefer to pray the Apostles’ Creed, although they do recognize the Nicene Creed. The Catholic Church alternates between them. So not even this point should be a major problem.

The presentation of the gifts likewise does not present a major obstacle to the project.

According to Tosatti, the central issue lies in the Eucharist, since the Catholic understanding of the Eucharist is profoundly different from that of the Lutherans or of other Protestant denominations. Catholics believe in Transubstantiation and the Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist, while Protestants believe that it is merely a memorial.

Tosatti reports that a possible “solution” being proposed is that the words of Consecration be replaced by silence:

But how can a common liturgy be celebrated that clearly differs in the wording right at the most important point of the event?

One of the proposed possible solutions would be silence. It would mean that after the Sanctus, at the moment in which normally during the Mass the priest would say the words: “Father, you are holy indeed…” the different celebrants would keep silent, everyone mentally repeating “his own” formula.

The silence is broken in the congregation with the recitation of the Our Father. It is still not clear how the lines for Communion would be formed.

In light of this well-founded rumor, we should take heed of the remarks of Cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio, a close collaborator of Pope Francis and currently the President of the Vatican’s Pontifical Council for Legislative Texts. The Vatican cardinal has suggested that we stop thinking of sacraments so rigidly as only either valid or invalid. For the sake of ecumenism,he opined that we should start looking into sacraments perhaps having “imperfect” or “partial” validity. Below are his exact words, as published in his exclusive interview with Edward Pentin of the National Catholic Register:

We say, everything is valid; nothing is valid. Maybe we have to reflect on this concept of validity or invalidity. The Second Vatican Council said there is a true communion [between Catholics and Protestants] even if it is not yet definitive or full. You see, they made a concept not so decisive, either all or nothing. There’s a communion that is already good, but some elements are missing. But, if you say some things are missing and that therefore there is nothing, you err. There are pieces missing, but there is already a communion, but it is not full communion. The same thing can be said, or something similar, of the validity or invalidity of ordination. I said let’s think about it. It’s a hypothesis. Maybe there is something, or maybe there’s nothing — a study, a reflection. ∎

by John Supplers, Veritas Vincit
    https://veritas-vincit-international.org/

God bless you and your family,

Cub

http://www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/info

http://www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

"prayerful discernment is warranted."

For you to continue to post this anti-Christ dogma and imaginations of the false Catholic church tells me you should heed your own advice. You've been warned about the Catholic false religion over and over again and yet you fail to discern why it is so. Why? Because you have not been born again, only the Holy Spirit can discern truth. Not false religions. Not evil popes. Not Mary. Only the Holy Spirit.

As far as the rest goes (ignoring all the anti-Christ gobbledygook), that's biblical as well, the end times one-world religion of the false prophet and anti-christ. Why the surprise? The vast majority of so-called "Christians" only borrow the name, they are in fact NOT Christian at all but rather anti-Christians. Of course the false religion of Catholicism and fake Christians will dine together on hell's short bus. What's the confusion here?

You too will be part of satan's fiery club if you don't get born again. Continue to follow those evil popes and anti-Christ Mary worshipers if you will but you won't be able to blame anyone else when you arrive in hell, you were warned many, many times. You've in fact ignored everything I've ever posted and refuse to search for the truth because the Truth isn't in you.

Your dark heart deceives you and down you will go.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. ~ Matthew 7:22-23

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. ~ Matthew 7:13-14

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. ~ John 3:3
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

CaryC and I heard about this "coming together" quite awhile back. I'm sure others have as well. This is just more proof of it. The One World Religion is "coming together" right before our eyes, and so many are failing to realize it, whether they be Catholics or Protestants. I know some well known Baptist and Charismatic churches that are swallowing this "line, hook, and sinker".

It's good to see you again, Look4Truth.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    It's good to see you again, Look4Truth.......
    Agreed!

IIRC the 500th Anniversary of the Protest is coming up 10/31/2017 and big plans are being made to end it.

If it were possible there are some leaders in the "name and claim it" arena who would be the tip of the spear on this.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

You two as well.

I'm very disappointed in Cub. For years he has been presented with tons of information about the false Catholic religion yet he refuses to research a sentence of it.

But then again I'm not. It's only by the grace of God that I was saved before being presented with all of the false religions out there, otherwise I'd probably be bogged down in some other nonsense as well.

I could have been trapped by a few myself, including the Presbyterians, Prosperity Gospel and works-based salvation. It's only because I had already been born again and had the Spirit to guide me that I was able to navigate the garbage. Thanks God.

I remember watching swindler Rod Parsley (Prosperity Gospel) one day after being saved and thinking, yeah, I think I'll give away my extra cash. Fortunately, it was given away to a Calvary Chapel whose message is fairly close to the truth, many there are born again at least... or by my estimation anyway.

Cub, for you to not question anything anyone has shown you only proves you have no incline of finding the truth. You have not been born again and so you are not able to see the truth, the Truth is not in you. Sad. Good luck.

Cary, we're getting very close I believe, watching current events unfold is insane. I can't believe the things I see every day, it just boggles the mind. It's sad to know that anyone without the Holy Spirit is not able to discern what's really going on, so sad. I found an interesting resource you might like to look over. I can't vouch for everything on there, I haven't taken the time to research everything but their ability to discern false teachers is fantastic.

Here's the link.

I've seen some of the Prosperity Gospel videos on there and I shudder to think that I once thought it made some sense. Oh my.

As I watch all of this unfold now, I think about two verses often:

I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? ~ Luke 18:8

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. ~ Matthew 24:24

As in the days of Noah. Just shut up and build the boat. Nobody is paying attention. Nobody cares about the truth.

I'm almost there.

Oh well, tis the sign of the times.
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

The OP didn't sound like he agreed with what the catholics and others were doing. Did I miss something?
    And the link you provided, Look4Truth, doesn't really give any details or evidence of whatever it was posted for. What are we supposed to be looking at there?

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post
    The OP didn't sound like he agreed with what the catholics and others were doing. Did I miss something?
    And the link you provided, Look4Truth, doesn't really give any details or evidence of whatever it was posted for. What are we supposed to be looking at there?

Somoprepper,

The Great Schism foretold within the Catholic Church for millennia is about to occur before our eyes. This event not only precedes the 2nd Coming of Christ, but is to occur shortly before He returns.

BACKGROUND: Pope Francis convened a Synod of bishops (in two meetings) during 2014 & 2015. They were expressly given license to discuss openly anything and everything regardless of its compliance with historical Catholic doctrine. Early in 2016 a summary report [emphasis mine] was issued in the form of an Apostolic Exhortation [emphasis mine] summarizing the discussion points, and doing so WITHOUT reaching a conclusion or FORMAL DIRECTIVE OF TEACHING.

The Vatican issues statements daily in various forms and for clarity, breaks them into various categories. An Apostolic Exhortation is the lowest category, and in laymen terms it is equivalent to a “memorandum”. As such, priests are not required to even read Apostolic Exhortations, i.e. they are optional reading.

The problem has arisen in that certain things were discussed at the Synod that CONTRADICT HISTORICAL CATHOLIC DOCTRINE and were delineated and summarized in the document.

Now……..

The Freemasons have infiltrated the Catholic Church (just like every other group on earth) to undermine it from within.

Ecclesiastical Masonry: The Beast Like a Lamb

www.call2holiness.org/EcclesiasticalMasonry/EcclesiasticalMasonry.htm

These liberal Freemason priests (apostates, actually) ……..just like liberals throughout the world……… have jumped on the words in the document and ARE TREATING THEM LIKE THEY ARE NEW DOCTRINE. In Catholicism, it is impossible to contradict historical Catholic doctrine. Clarify it, yes; contradict it, no.

Several cardinals (who wear red to signify a willingness to defend the faith until death), bishops, monsignors, priests, theologians and laymen are petitioning the Pope to clarify the confusion before scandal results. For example:

BREAKING: Four Cardinals release letter asking to meet Pope about ‘confusion and disorientation’ in Church
    ROME, June 19, 2017
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/br...bout-confusion

Monsignor Bux: We Are in a Full Crisis of Faith
    Posted by Edward Pentin on Wednesday Jun 21st, 2017
    http://m.ncregister.com/blog/edward-...h#.WUxx8lFhXcv

What is at stake is a number of things, the most notable being an adulteration of the Holy Mass established by Jesus (consider it “His last testament”) the night before He died. At such time, He took bread and wine and solemnly said “This is My Body; This is My Blood.” “Do this in remembrance of Me.”

He did not give man license to alter the most important part of the Mass…..viz. the Holy Words of Consecration. When a Catholic priest solemnly proclaims these words over the bread and wine, he calls down the Holy Spirit miraculously and mysteriously upon the substances (which continue in their physical appearance), just as the Holy Spirit miraculously and mysteriously entered the womb of the Virgin Mary.

Unless these words of Jesus are proclaimed solemnly by an ordained Catholic priest over the bread and wine, the bread and wine remain just that --- bread and wine. That is they are DESOLATE of Our Lord’s presence.

Deu 8:3 He humbled you by letting you hunger, then by feeding you with manna, with which neither you nor your ancestors were acquainted, in order to make you understand that one does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD.

Joh 6:47 Very truly, I tell you, whoever believes has eternal life.
    Joh 6:48 I am the bread of life.
    Joh 6:49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died.
    Joh 6:50 This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die.
    Joh 6:51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats of this bread will live for ever; and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.'
    Joh 6:52 The Jews then disputed among themselves, saying, 'How can this man give us his flesh to eat?'
    Joh 6:53 So Jesus said to them, 'Very truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
    Joh 6:54 Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day;
    Joh 6:55 for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink.
    Joh 6:56 Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them.
    Joh 6:57 Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me.
    Joh 6:58 This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like that which your ancestors ate, and they died. But the one who eats this bread will live for ever.'

For additional information, read:

The Abomination of Desolation
    http://www.call2holiness.org/TheAbom...Desolation.htm

According to and as reported in the article contained in the OP, certain apostates are considering doing just that……altering the Holy Words of Consecration by remaining silent at that point instead.

This False Ecumenism is a plot from the Devil:

Mat 10:32 'Everyone therefore who acknowledges me before others, I also will acknowledge before my Father in heaven;
    Mat 10:33 but whoever denies me before others, I also will deny before my Father in heaven.
    Mat 10:34 'Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
    Mat 10:35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;
    Mat 10:36 and one's foes will be members of one's own household.
    Mat 10:37 Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;
    Mat 10:38 and whoever does not take up the cross and follow me is not worthy of me.
    Mat 10:39 Those who find their life will lose it, and those who lose their life for my sake will find it.

The Great Schism foretold within the Catholic Church for millennia is about to occur before our eyes. Read the following prayerfully and carefully.

The Whore of Babylon
    http://www.call2holiness.org/Whoreof...eofBabylon.htm

The Apostates will break away from the Catholic Church, and join with others from other religions and establish a man-made New Age Religion (ultimately, worshipping the Antichrist).

Rome will become the last Babylon on earth…..just as ancient Babylon was the first occurrence of organized false religion on earth; the last Babylon the Great (viz. the New Age One-World Relgion) will be the last occurrence of organized false religion on earth.

They will seize Rome, and run the Catholic Church out of town. The true Catholic Church will go underground again……going out the same what that she came in….via the catacombs.

PS: The Warning will occur soon. At such time, every person alive on earth will be given a vision of their life as God has seen it, and where we will reside within eternity if we died at that moment.

Warning Watch
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/476
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/477
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/478
    (Note the information contained in the writing above regarding the Woman Clothed With the Sun and the Centenary of the Miracle of the Sun by Our Lady of Fatima occuring on October 13, 2017.)

A Temporary Reprieve Granted

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/501

We have been told that the Warning will occur when things are at their worst. Consider the current state of the world.

Also, of note is the forthcoming Full Solar Eclipse over the USA to occur on August 21:

‘Jaw-dropping’: Rare total solar eclipse will ‘bring people to tears’
    Published time: 22 Jun, 2017
    https://www.rt.com/viral/393540-rare...solar-eclipse/

SKY SIGNS
    http://www.call2holiness.org/skysigns/skysigns.html

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Your posts don't make any sense to me.
    Are you catholic? Is this stuff what you believe?
    The large and small fonts, the different colors - they are odd to me.
    I can go with the scriptures you post, if they are actual scriptures. I've looked at catholic bibles and know that they are sometimes different than the other bibles. Did you put "catholic" scriptures? or the real ones?

Clarification:

I should have typed the following for clarity:

"What is at stake is a number of things, the most notable being Holy Communion being given to those living in an adulterous relationship (divorced and remarried), and now an adulteration of the Holy Mass established by Jesus (consider it “His last testament”) the night before He died. At such time, He took bread and wine and solemnly said “This is My Body; This is My Blood.” “Do this in remembrance of Me.”