Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: World War III Warning Thread Weeks of 7/5/17 - 7/18/17

The above could get really interesting soon
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Wait! What? Israel now has full control of the Temple Mount? I tried reading the rest of the story, but link doesn't work.

Default Egypt opens military base largest in mid-East

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Wait! What? Israel now has full control of the Temple Mount? I tried reading the rest of the story, but link doesn't work.
    Sorry about the link. Try this:
    https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/9...uXVZyp0JIvl.97

Thanks grower. I'll be watching all of this with great interest.

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    I'm not familiar with that site; is it left leaning or is the Trump administration not as pro-Israel as believed?

Rex Tillerson’s State Department Slams Israel Harder Than Obama’s Did in New Report

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 20, 2017 , 6:04 pm
    “Ah, Those who call evil good And good evil; Who present darkness as light And light as darkness; Who present bitter as sweet And sweet as bitter!” Isaiah 5:20 (The Israel Bible™)
    Donald Trump’s secretary of state pick Rex Tillerson at his Senate confirmation hearing, January 11, 2016. (Screenshot)

In its annual report on terrorism, the US State Department blamed Palestinian violence on Israel, using language even more anti-Israel than was used in last year’s report submitted by Obama’s Secretary of State, John Kerry.
    On Wednesday, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson submitted the annual “Country Reports on Terrorism” to Congress. The section dealing with Israel began well, referring to Israel as “a committed counterterrorism partner” and recognizing Israel’s many threats.
    But when it came to citing the cause of Palestinian violence, the report placed the blame entirely on Israel.
    “Continued drivers of violence included a lack of hope in achieving Palestinian statehood, Israeli settlement construction in the West Bank, settler violence against Palestinians in the West Bank, the perception that the Israeli government was changing the status quo on the Haram Al Sharif/Temple Mount, and IDF tactics that the Palestinians considered overly aggressive.”
    Conservative Review compared this to the same report submitted last year by John Kerry.
    “Last year’s report under Obama said the Palestinians argued that terrorism is sometimes caused by frustration over ‘occupation’,” the Conservative Review reported. “But that report was much less accusatory because it makes clear that the position is reflecting the views of Palestinian officials, and not the U.S. government.”
    The State Department’s report went on to list the many threats and some of the actual attacks from the past year. The report praised the Palestinian Authority (PA) for its, “continued… counterterrorism efforts in the West Bank”. The report noted US assistance in training the Palestinians in these efforts.

PA President Mahmoud Abbas was praised for “his commitment to nonviolence, recognition of the State of Israel, and pursuit of an independent Palestinian state through peaceful means.”
    Many watchdog groups contest this claim. Palestinian Media Watch (PMW) reported many cases in which Abbas not only incited or called for violence but actual instances in which he has publicly admitted sending terrorists to kill Israelis.
    The State Department report then stated that the PA efforts led to a decrease in terror attacks in Israel but the report did not cite statistics. The report appears to be erroneous since there was, in fact, a significant increase in both numbers of attacks and in casualties. In 2015, 108 terror attacks resulted in 83 killed and 251 wounded. In 2016, 122 attacks resulted in 90 dead and 381 wounded.

Default Liberman: Israel can manage without Palestinian security cooperation

Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman on Sunday said Israel will manage without security coordination with the Palestinian Authority, apparently confirming reports the Palestinians have suspended their joint efforts with Israel to prevent terror attacks. http://www.timesofisrael.com/liberman-israel-can-manage-without-palestinian-security-cooperation/

Lightbulb House And Senate Reach Deal On Sanctions For Russia, Iran And North Korea

Congress will consider imposing new sanctions on Russia and Iran as well as North Korea, after Republicans and Democrats agreed to changes that will allow the legislation to move ahead. The bill also aims to prevent President Trump from relaxing sanctions without lawmakers' consent.
    An earlier form of the sanctions had sailed through the Senate, with a 97-2 vote last month. But that legislation focused only on Russia and Iran. It then lost momentum in the House, after members there said they wanted to include North Korea. That conflict has been resolved, lawmakers say.
    A vote is expected in the House on Tuesday. On the same day, the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee has scheduled a hearing on assessing U.S. policy toward North Korea.http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...nd-north-korea