Thread: Shattuck: T-shirt shows Bill Belichick to be a true patriot

Default Shattuck: T-shirt shows Bill Belichick to be a true patriot

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Default Patriots coach Bill Belichick spotted wearing shirt featuring soldier's dog attacking

A Twitter user yesterday afternoon posted a couple of pictures of the prodigious coach wearing a shirt bearing an illustration that shocked some, confused others and pleased many more.The text reads, “Life is great” and features a depiction of an armed man in a turban being attacked by a military dog as he’s being chased by a soldier carrying a rifle.
    Is this hate-wear?
    No way.
    This is patriot-wear the Patriots head coach was showing off. The shirts are sold on a site called www.tridentk9.org, run by Jim Amann, now a deputy sheriff in Los Angeles. Amann is a former Navy SEAL who was deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan with his military dog Rocky. Amman’s company, Trident K9 LLC, provides police and military K9 equipment and training, as well as the light-hearted shirt Belichick was sporting yesterday.
    As Amann describes it, the shirt “tells a cartoon story of a deployment in Afghanistan where SEAL operators are chasing bad guys.” The website suggests wearing the shirt to “celebrate the end of Osama Bin Laden.”
    Not surprising that such a shirt found its way to Bill Belichick. He has been a strong supporter of the troops and has even employed the stories of American military heroism in his coaching, as he did in 2013 when he took the team to see “Lone Survivor,” and in 2015 to watch “American Sniper.”
    Amann was unaware that the five-time Super Bowl winning coach was wearing the item.
    “I’m surprised,” he said. “I’m a big fan of his. I respect him as a leader.”
    But Amann reserved his deepest praise for the military’s four-legged soldiers. http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/tom_shattuck/2017/07/shattuck_t_shirt_shows_bill_belichick_to_be_a_true _patriot
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”