Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Prayer Warriors needed!

First I have seen this and I will pray for you

Had a dr. visit today and got some good news. My negative protein is down to .1 .The dr. reduced the volume of a major medication and the number to times to be treated w/it. He is also talking about taking me off of 2 other treatment drugs. So this is a praise that many here and elsewhere share in. God is the greatest!

Quote Originally Posted by 11&counting View Post
    First I have seen this and I will pray for you
    I saw your response and replied but I see it didn't post. Thank you for your concern and sharing in this prayer need.

Thanks for the Praise Report! I was just thinking of you yesterday morning wondering how you were doing.

Praising God with you!

Summerthyme

Glory to God!
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

So here's the latest: I was concerned because I have an stem cell collection on 5/29 and had to stop my treatments for collection purposes. Didn't want cancer to return in that window of time. Just got a phone call stating I'm in remission. God does mighty works and I was/am greatly blessed by him. He IS ever present. Everyone that joined in prayer was a part of these results. Blessings to you all and glory to GOD for his mighty works!

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Pony Up View Post
    So here's the latest: I was concerned because I have an stem cell collection on 5/29 and had to stop my treatments for collection purposes. Didn't want cancer to return in that window of time. Just got a phone call stating I'm in remission. God does mighty works and I was/am greatly blessed by him. He IS ever present. Everyone that joined in prayer was a part of these results. Blessings to you all and glory to GOD for his mighty works!
    We all need to hear some good news Praise God, good to hear your joyfulness

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.