Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possibly sick baby

Default Possibly sick baby

My granddaughter is in the military, her husband also. He serves overseas right now while she is stateside. She's due for her first baby in about 3 weeks, a little girl. She's had some problems with the placenta bleeding off and on. At one point they thought the baby has a kidney problem, bit it turns out that it's not kidney, but her heart. She has a hole in her heart. Sometimes they fix themselves, sometimes they don't.

They are trying to get him home for this birth. Both parents are understandably upset.

Please pray for them all. Thanks.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

May our Father fill the hole in the heart of your great granddaughter! In Jesus' name.

I'll be glad to.

I'm sorry to hear about this.
    Praying for the baby's heart to heal. And peace for those parents.

Praying in one accord.

Thank-you all so much for your prayers. I'll le5 you know in a few weeks what happens.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America
    Thank-you all so much for your prayers. I'll le5 you know in a few weeks what happens.
    Please do. I said another prayer for the little one just this morning.

Prayers for your little one Grammy.

O.W.

Thank-you all again. Her mama sent me a 4-d picture of her. She's so pretty! I've been thinking of what to get her as a gift. I think a T-shirt (onesey) where I will embroider "I have a heart for God" on it. The word heart won't be a word, but a heart like a Valentine heart. She has a place in her heart that ONLY God can fill. Maybe I will leave a space there that I can embroider a little cross ..anyway I'm tossing ideas around. The idea was inspired by one of the prayers above. :)Thank-you.

Prayers for healing and peace of mind.
    One day or Day one?