Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Sign of Jonah - 2017

While the OP is directed towards several events beginning with the Eclipse of Aug 21......

The asteroid is coming by the day before the Centenary of Our Lady of Fatima's Miracle of the Sun witnessed by 70,000 people.

Your attention is directed to the words of the young visionary, Conchita Gonzalez, in the OP to the effect that the phenomenon accompanying God's Warning begins with the letter "A".

A test of NASA’s asteroid defense system
    By Eddie Irizarry and Deborah Byrd in Human World | Space | July 29, 2017

Asteroid 2012 TC4 might give Earth a close shave, or pass more distantly, in October, 2017. Scientists are trying to reacquire the asteroid this summer – find it again in space – to determine its precise orbit.

Illustration of a possible orbit for asteroid 2012 TC4 via Eddie Irizarry.

The Center for Near Earth Object Studies (CNEOS) at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California has had its eye on a small asteroid, designated 2012 TC4, that will pass close to Earth on October 12, 2017. These experts have said that, even though they can’t yet predict exactly how close it’ll come, they’re certain it’ll fly by at a safe distance. That safe distance could be a very close shave, with the space rock passing no closer than 4,200 miles (6,800 km) from our planet. Or it could be a more distant pass, some two-thirds the moon’s distance from Earth. Late in the day on Friday (July 28, 2017), scientists at the University of Arizona (UA) in Tucson, Arizona announced an international collaboration that is utilizing asteroid 2012 TC4 in an exercise to test NASA’s network of observatories and scientists who work with planetary defense.

Paul Chodas, CNEOS’ manager, said:

This is the perfect target for such an exercise because while we know the orbit of 2012 TC4 well enough to be absolutely certain it will not impact Earth, we haven’t established its exact path just yet.

This animation depicts the safe flyby of asteroid 2012 TC4 as it passes under Earth on Oct. 12, 2017. While scientists cannot yet predict exactly how close it will approach, they are certain it will come no closer than 4,200 miles (6,800 km) from Earth’s surface. That’s much farther than, for example, the International Space Station (about 250 miles or 400 km), it’s much closer that many communications satellites in geosynchronous orbits (about 26,000 miles or 40,000 km). Image via NASA/ JPL-Caltech/ UANews.

When we say CNEOS has had its eye on this asteroid, we mean that only figuratively. The calculations on its pass in October, 2017 are based on only seven days of tracking 2012 TC4, shortly after it was discovered in 2012. The Pan-STARRS observatory in Hawaii discovered it on October 5, 2012, and, one week later, the asteroid passed Earth at a distance of only 58,905 miles (94,800 km), or about a quarter of the distance between us and the moon.

Astronomers haven’t seen the asteroid since 2012, because it’s been so distant and so faint. The 2012 observations gave them enough information to put Earth in the clear for the 2017 pass.

However, the lack of further observations hasn’t let scientists precisely define the asteroid’s orbit (although they’re confident there’s no danger of a collision).

Illustration of a possible orbit for asteroid 2012 TC4, via NASA.

In fact, astronomers believe the space rock will more likely pass as far as 170,000 miles (270,000 km), or two-thirds of the Earth-moon distance. If, however, asteroid 2012 TC4 sweeps past us at the closest possible distance, the flyby would be significantly closer than the orbit of TV and other communications satellites, which orbit Earth at 22,300 miles (35,888 km).

How close will it come? That’s what these scientists want to find out, preferably in advance of its closest approach.

The international collaboration described by UA on Friday will help scientists to determine the asteroid’s orbit more precisely. The Lunar and Planetary Laboratory at UA is leading the campaign to reacquire 2012 TC4. In other words, even now, we are not tracking the asteroid; no one has seen it yet on this upcoming approach. Vishnu Reddy, a scientist at UA’s Lunar and Planetary Laboratory, said:

[Reacquiring the asteroid and refining what we know of its orbit] is a team effort that involves more than a dozen observatories, universities and labs across the globe so we can collectively learn the strengths and limitations of our near-Earth object observation capabilities.

Image of asteroid 2012 TC4 from 2012, via G. Masi and F. Nocentini/ Virtual Telescope Project.

Thus as 2012 TC4 starts to approach Earth this summer, large telescopes will be searching for it, with the goal of re-establishing its precise trajectory. The asteroid should become visible again to large ground-based telescopes in early August, scientists say.

The new observations are expected to help refine knowledge about its orbit, narrowing the uncertainty about how far it will be from Earth at its closest approach in October.

Brightness measurements made during the week it was observed in 2012 gave an estimated size of 30 to 100 feet (10 to 30 meters) for asteroid 2012 TC4. That’s comparable to the meteor that caused a shock wave and explosion in Earth’s atmosphere, over the Russian city of Chelyabinsk, in February 2013, injuring 1,500 people and damaging over 7,000 buildings. The Chelyabinsk meteor, before it struck Earth’s atmosphere, is estimated to have been about 20 meters wide.

Astronomers also know that 2012 TC4 is an elongated and rapidly rotating asteroid.

And they know that asteroid 2012 TC4 has made many close approaches to Earth in the past.

Vishnu Reddy of the UA Lunar Planetary Laboratory. “The question is: How prepared are we for the next cosmic threat?” Image via Bob Demers/ UANews.

Bottom line: A small asteroid designated 2012 TC4 will pass Earth safely – but closely – on October 12, 2017. Experts are certain it won’t hit Earth. This summer, an international collaboration of telescopes is trying to reacquire the asteroid – that is, find it again in space – with the goal of precisely determining its orbit.

http://earthsky.org/space/near-earth...s-october-2017

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Another sign drawing attention to the Woman Clothed With the Sun:

Popocatepetl Volcano near Mexico City erupts on Aug 21, 2017 -- Feast of Our Lady of Knock (refer to OP):
    http://strangesounds.org/2017/08/pop...-pictures.html

The Woman Clothed With the Sun:
    http://www.sancta.org/
    http://www.sancta.org/intro.html

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Via Ned Dougherty (yet-to-be-approved by the Church)
    Sep 2, 2017 - St Michael Archangel

[IMG]file:///C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\cl ip_image001.jpg[/IMG]

September 2, 2017 @ 12:25pm

St Michael Archangel

Lo and Behold!

And so it has begun! Especially in the hearts and souls of the faithful to the Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, those of you who recognize that the times have changed and that the earth changes that have been prophesied to mankind since the ancient times are being prophetically and realistically rolled out in these End Times. The deluge that has consumed the United States is only the beginning of the changes that are going to take place in the near future.

Many of you are praying for those who have suffered so many losses in recent times, not just from the geophysical events that are taking place, but also the geopolitical events that are happening in these times. Do you see the pattern of events that have been taking place as harbingers of the times in which you find yourselves? Well then you must accept that this is the time when momentous events will continue to take place.

So now is the time to pray not only for those who are among the victims of recent events, but also for yourselves, your family members and your friends, for the future events will spare no part of the scorched earth that has fallen victim to the sins, idolatry, and perversion of mankind. Unfortunately, the good must also fall victim to the events that are taking place, as well as the bad will, because the events are a result of the collective misdeeds of humanity.

In these end times, those of you who are still praying powerfully to the Father in Heaven have the power through your prayers to mitigate, postpone, or even cancel the events that are prophesied to take place.

Those of you, who are the powerful prayerful warriors of the Father in Heaven, are more powerful than the evil one and his minions, who have brought such great pain and strife to humanity. The evil one and his minions carry a great weight and responsibility for the troubles of mankind, and they have been manipulating and controlling humanity for centuries now, inspired by the demon and his evil ways. Through their collective greed and lust for power, they are responsible for the destruction of the world and the plight of all of humanity.

In these End Times, the Redeemer of all humanity, the Son of the Father in Heaven, is with you very powerfully in a spiritual way to influence the followers of the Father in Heaven to recognize those who are responsible for the troubles of all of humanity, the minions and followers of satan.

In these end times, much of the destruction and despair, and the events that are taking place are either directly or indirectly caused by the followers of satan, who through their occult practices and secret societies are responsible to the rest of humanity.

In these times, the rest of you, the followers of the Father in Heaven and through His Son, the Redeemer, have a special and important responsibility to take charge of the events of mankind. You must recognize the followers and minions of satan through their misdeeds and proclamations calling for a new world order, which is the disorder of the evil one to attempt to rule over humanity and to joust with God's plan for humanity.

The times now will be more difficult for all of you, probably more than you can imagine, although many of you are already experiencing the destruction caused by the evil one and his minions. For what you are experiencing and will continue to experience is the plan of the evil one.

Be aware that much of the earthly events of destruction that are taking place now are planned and engineered by the evil one's minions, utilizing the secret technologies that the prince of darkness has given to his followers here on earth. It is his plan with the willingness of his minions to wreak havoc and destruction upon humanity in these end times through their manipulation of the laws of nature to create tremendous storms, floods, droughts, earthquakes, fires, and other means of destruction, to create havoc and destruction to the inhabitants of your planet.

These followers of satan are psychopaths who are wickedly evil, but they believe that they are acting honorably, because they are actually enslaved in a dark consciousness by their master, the prince of evil and darkness.

Those of you who seek power from the Light, which is the Light of the Father in Heaven through the Intercession of His Son, the Redeemer, you powerful prayerful warriors will be successful through these end times.

However, the mitigation, postponement, or cancellation of terrible events yet to come, depends on your response now to Pray Powerfully to the Father in Heaven to intervene on behalf of all good souls here on Earth to crush the head of the evil one, and sooner, rather than later, to cast satan and his minions into the bowels of darkness for all eternity.

Recognize now that you have the power to end the reign of evil sooner, rather than later.

Call upon yourselves, your family members, and your friends to answer the Father's call now to end the reign of evil and to usher in the New Heaven and New Earth, sooner rather than later.

For in the end, the Father in Heaven and His Followers in Jesus Christ, the powerful prayerful warriors will prevail over the darkness of the evil one

So be it! According to the Father in Heaven!

Message ended 12:45pm

Source:
    www.endtimesdaily.com/messages-1/september-2-2017-st-michael-archangel

Thank You For Having Responded To My Call
    www.call2holiness.org/thankyou/thankyouforresponding.html

A schedule of Major Disasters 8/21-9/20/17:

21-Aug-17 Total Solar Eclipse in USA
    21-Aug-17 Eruption of Popocatepetl volcano, Mexico City
    25-Aug-17 Hurricane Harvey makes landfall in Rockport/Corpus Christ, Tx (Cat 4)
    8/26-\8/28 Hurr. Harvey inundates Houston area; Avg rainfall 51.5 inches; Copperfield subdivision receives 65 inches in 3 days.
    30-Aug-17 Hurr. Harvey makes landfall in S. Louisiana
    5-Sep-06 Hurr. Irma (Cat 5) makes land fall in Carribean islands of Barbuda and St. Martin.
    6-Sep-17 X10+ Solar Flare from the sun (CME hit earth on 9/
    7-Sep-17 Another X Flare from the sun
    7-Sep-17 The unprecedented drought that's crippling Montana and North Dakota
    8-Sep-17 M 8.1 - 87km SW of Pijijiapan, Mexico & Tsunamis on Pacific Coast of Central America
    9/6-9 One of largest mass exoduses. 1.4MM Floridians and Georgians told to evacuate in advance of Hurricane Irma. Hurr Irma Largest evacuation in US history as 5.6 MILLION
    9-Sep-17 Hurricane Irma (Cat 5) makes landfall in Carribiean islands (185mph). Devastated Barbado, and it was subsequently uninhabited for first time in 300 years. Also, Cuba with winds of 185 mph. Dropped to Cat 3 then to a Cat 4. Hit Florida keys on 9/10, and then the Naples, Fl area. Made landfall 7 times. Was the largest Atlantic storm in history.
    11-Sep-17 Solar Flare 8.2X
    15-Sep-17 London bombing at Parsons Green underground by ISIS affiliate.
    19-Sep-17 7.1 Earthquake in Raboso (76 miles SE of Mexico City); very shallow; 248 people killed.
    9/19-20 Hurrican Maria (Cat 5) hits Lesser Antilles, Barbuda, British and US Virgin Islands. Winds 165 mph. Hits Puerto Rico as a Cat 4 with 155mph winds.
    20-Sep-17 6.1 Earthquake in Wellington, New Zealand
    20-Sep-17 6.2 Earthquake in Honshu, Japan (near Fukishima).
    20-Sep-17 6.4 Earthquake in Isangel, Vanatu
    20-Sep-17 5.7 quake in Kemeduran, Indonesia

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA (yet to be approved)
    SEPTEMBER 25, 2017

My Beloved People:
    IN MY INFINITE LOVE I HAVE ALLOWED MAN TO APPROACH ME AND THUS GROW IN THE SPIRIT, AND TO BE MORE OF MY HOUSE THAN OF THE WORLD.
    At every instant in the History of the generations I have manifested My Mercy towards My children.

In the same way Humanity - stubborn, blind and disobedient -, has rebelled and suffered for its sins. The man of this instant debates whether My Mercy punishes or does not punish, not wanting to see himself as the cause of his own suffering.

My beloved People, when the human creature shows itself to be outside Our Divine Will by its works or actions, opposing the Divine Law written directly by My Father's Hand on the Tablets of the Law, it rebels and interprets everything that is Ours by human free will.

The Commandments are to be kept applicable at all times and for all people. Man, acting contrary to the Divine Law and disobeying it, has defiled the Word of My Father. In the face of such an act, I must express once more that the man who acts well receives good by generating good. The man who acts badly receives evil as a product of his bad behavior, when he does not repent, neither recognizes nor confesses and has no firm intention of amendment.

THIS GENERATION HAS REGRESSED AND HAS COME TO PROFANE OUR DIVINE WILL, GIVING FREE INTERPRETATION TO THE DIVINE LAW, THIS BEING AN ACT THAT GENERATES THE GREATEST MISFORTUNES, AS A CONSEQUENCE OF A FREE INTERPRETATION OF WHAT IS SACRED.
    Humanity lives in liberalism and has taken the Word and Divine Law in order to interpret them irresponsibly, in this way giving freedom to the devil so that he grows at every instant and so that new forms of sin appear.

YOU HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD THAT WITH EVERY SIN EVIL INCREASES, EXPANDS, TAKES POWER WITHIN HUMANITY AND SUCCEEDS IN MANIFESTING ITSELF IN ALL ASPECTS OF SOCIETY.
    It is My People themselves who at this instant are handing over their work and action to evil so that the latter continues contaminating everything in its path and injecting its venom of modernism and errors, disrespect and rebellion, its affronts and heresies against Our Will.

HOW MANY OF YOU CRY OUT "OUR FATHER", YET ARE GREAT REBELS WHO DO NOT FULFILL THE COMMANDMENTS AND MOCK THE REQUESTS OF MY MOTHER!
    Humanity, living in evil, causing constant offenses to Our Most Holy Trinity, is receiving the product of its works and actions. Therefore, out of My great love, I do not continually punish My children, but My Justice is true. I allow misused human freedom to be man's own executioner.

My Beloved People:

THIS INSTANT OF PURIFICATION MUST AT THE SAME TIME BE ONE OF AMENDMENT. I am Love and every act of reparation is welcomed by Me, only that you forget that reparation must remain accompanied by the intention to continue in that reparation, which cannot be momentary, but permanent. Man shows compunction when he suffers and cries out to Me to help him, and I listen to him and help him, but after the instant of pain, of testing, of fear has passed, he goes back to being lukewarm and nestles in what is human, and he continues offending me and clinging to evil.

My Love, in which man must be constantly living, is the norm for life that I have left you. But instead you launch into the search for what you feel you lack, and you reason along your own lines, not in My Way. Goals are set along personal lines, not My Way. Thus you continue to act without balance, even knowing what good and evil are.

MAN LIMITS HIMSELF TO ACTING AND WORKING WITHIN WHAT HE KNOWS, HE DOES NOT ALLOW HIMSELF TO EXPAND HIS KNOWLEDGE AND TO BE MORE SPIRITUAL. When he does not enter into Me spiritually, he finds nothing new and throws himself into what leads him to find newness in the sin that the devil offers him.

Beloved children, evil has penetrated to the roots of My Church itself, grafting evil into Her, and therefore the newcomers show themselves to be contrary to My Word, since they carry within their teachings a theology that is far from Our Will.

At this instant Divine Love does not reign over Humanity, but pleasure, contempt, impurity, abuse, corruption, falsehood, heresies, offenses against Our House and My Mother. Man's rebellion is launched against the Churches, hatred for the Sacramentals grows inordinately, My faithful priests are separated from My People, convenience and the desire for possession increase in all areas.

YOU HAVE MADE ME A KING WITHOUT A KINGDOM, A BEGGAR FOR THE LOVE OF MY OWN CHILDREN ...
    There instant of lamentation will come, in the hell on Earth that those who follow the devil as their god will bring forth.

My Beloved People, Purification continues on Earth, there will be no place that will not be purified, some sooner, others later, but all peoples will be purified to the point where Earth's geography will change.

UNITE WITH ME, BE TRUE SONS OF MY MOTHER, ATTEND TO HER CALLS,
    AS SHE CONSTANTLY INTERCEDES FOR YOU.
    My Mother has asked Our Trinity that the impact of the meteorite, when falling into the sea, be less so that the coastal areas do not suffer to the uttermost. In the light of this Petition Humanity must pray, and that prayer must not only be verbal, but prayer by acting and working in Our Love. Only and only thus will you minimize this impact.
    Pray, My children, pray for Mexico, land of My Mother, where She is alive and palpitating, where at Her feet men of peace and good must grow.

My Mother, in the invocation of Guadalupe, is the Woman Clothed with the Sun, She is the Mother of these last days. She contains the balm for the culmination of humanity's purification. THE TILMA, ON WHICH MY MOTHER IS TO BE FOUND, WILL BE A SIGN FOR HUMANITY, WITH A GREAT MANIFESTATION THAT MY PEOPLE ARE NOT EXPECTING AND WHICH WILL SURPRISE THE WHOLE OF HUMANITY. IT WILL BE VISIBLE TO ALL AND CORROBORATED BY SCIENCE.

THEREFORE, THE MEXICAN PEOPLE ARE BEING PURIFIED BY THE FORCE OF NATURE DUE TO THE LAWS THAT THEY HAVE APPROVED, LAWS OF SIN CONTRARY TO OUR WILL AND THAT MAKE THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MY MOTHER SUFFER. The death they have allowed offends Our Trinity with the sin of the free permission of abortion. Life is not valued: man, Temple of Our Holy Spirit, has become a creature that is used by evil, displaying increasing homosexuality and lesbianism.

GREAT HERESIES ARE RUNNING THROUGH MY TEMPLES; FACED WITH SO MUCH SIN, MY MOTHER BESEECHES HER PEOPLE TO MAKE REPARATION, NOT ONLY WITH ACTS IN MY TEMPLES, BUT BY ACTING AS GOD'S CREATURES AND MAKING REPARATION FOR CRIMES AGAINST SO MANY INNOCENTS, WITH ALL ACCEPTING THE FAULTS THEY HAVE COMMITTED AND DECIDING TO NOT GO BACK TO COMMITTING THE SAME CRIMES, DEDICATING THEMSELVES TO A LIFE OF LOVE FOR GOD AND NEIGHBOR, AND SHOWING TRUE REPENTANCE FOR SINS COMMITTED.
    You must preach My Love, each person being a testimony of truth, not falsehood. Satan has made himself present on this Earth; he knows that My Mother will defeat him and overthrow him. Therefore My People must eradicate so much sin and so much heresy - now! - and not wait.

Pray, pray for Mexico, its soil will again be forcefully shaken ...
    Pray, My children, pray for Chile, it will suffer the wrath of Nature with great force and the neighboring countries will suffer at the same time thereby.
    Pray, children for Indonesia, it will be shaken and Humanity will suffer through its volcanoes.
    Pray, children, Colombia will be purified, terrorism acts and Nature will shake all its inhabitants.
    Pray, children, for Spain, it will be surprised by terrorism and Nature.
    Pray, children, for Italy, it will suffer.
    Pray for the United States, it shakes and water purifies it.
    My Beloved People, you are not astonished at the power shown by Nature: it is the force of man's sin. Humanity continues to be scourged, being purified from one end to the other.

My Love remains current within each person, but it depends on you whether you embrace it or rebel.

I love you all although not all love Me. My People suffer and I do not abandon them. I bless you.

Your Jesus
    HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN
    COMMENTARY BY THE INSTRUMENT
    Brothers and Sisters:

"Keep awake therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming.But understand this: if the owner of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into.Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an unexpected hour." (Mt 24: 42-44)

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

Schedule of End Times Events & Disasters
    after Sign of Jonah
    21-Aug-17 Total Solar Eclipse in USA - The Sign of Jonah https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/conversations/messages/503
    21-Aug-17 Eruption of Popocatepetl volcano, Mexico City - Drawing our attention to the place where the Woman Clothed With the Sun appeared with child to stop human sacrifice in 1531. (cf Rv 11 & 12) http://strangesounds.org/2017/08/popocatepetl-volcano-erupts-during-solar-eclipse-on-august212017-video-pictures.html
    25-Aug-17 Hurricane Harvey makes landfall in Rockport/Corpus Christ, Tx (Cat 4) https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/conversations/messages/505
    8/26-8/28 Hurr. Harvey inundates Houston area; Avg rainfall 51.5 inches; Copperfield subdivision receives 65 inches in 3 days. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Harvey
    30-Aug-17 Hurr. Harvey makes landfall in S. Louisiana https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/hurricane-harvey/harvey-doubling-back-after-houston-deluge-louisiana-crosshairs-n797221
    2-Sep-17 North Korea tests another nuclear bomb. Claims it was a hydrogen bomb. http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/03/asia/north-korea-nuclear-test/
    5-Sep-06 Hurr. Irma (Cat 5) makes land fall in Carribean islands of Barbuda and St. Martin. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Irma#Antigua_and_Barbuda
    6-Sep-17 X10+ Solar Flare from the sun (CME hit earth on 9/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csDPd0Ho3Yk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4iUe8gHMrk
    http://strangesounds.org/2017/09/maj...ade-video.html
    7-Sep-17 Another X Flare from the sun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPMfHPOiCPE
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...launch-weekend
    7-Sep-17 The unprecedented drought that's crippling Montana and North Dakota https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/07/flash-drought-north-dakota-montana-wildfires
    8-Sep-17 M 8.1 - 87km SW of Pijijiapan, Mexico & Tsunamis on Pacific Coast of Central America (Navitity of the BVM) https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000ahv0#executive
    9/6-9 Hurricane Irma Largest evacuation in US history as 5.6 MILLION ordered to leave Florida. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4863996/Florida-Georgia-brace-arrival-Hurricane-Irma.html
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ward-tampa-bay
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-Florida.html

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...n-u-s-history/
    9-Sep-17 Hurricane Irma (Cat 5) makes landfall in Carribiean islands (185mph). Devastated Barbado, and it was subsequently uninhabited for first time in 300 years. Also, Cuba with winds of 185 mph. Dropped to Cat 3 then to a Cat 4. Hit Florida keys on 9/10, and then the Naples, Fl area. Made landfall 7 times. Was the largest Atlantic storm in history. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Irma
    http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-...798?nopaging=1
    11-Sep-17 Solar Flare 8.2X http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-08/huge-solar-flare-sparks-widespread-blackouts-may-deter-korean-missile-launch-weekend
    14-Sep-17 North Korea launches missile over Japan. http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/14/asia/north-korea-missile-launch/
    15-Sep-17 Bombing at Parsons Green in London underground by ISIS affiliate. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Parsons_Green_bombing
    19-Sep-17 7.1 Earthquake in Raboso (76 miles SE of Mexico City); very shallow; occurred on anniversary of 1985 quake there; 343 people killed. Over 40 buildings collapsed; many damaged. Feast of Our Lady of LaSalette. http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/L/LT_MEXICO_EARTHQUAKE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE =DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-09-19-14-20-28
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...5-tremor.htmlc
    9/19-20 Hurrican Maria (Cat 5 - 10th most intense Atlantic storm) hits Lesser Antilles, Barbuda, British and US Virgin Islands. Winds 165 mph. Demolishes Puerto Rico as a Cat 4 with 155mph winds destroying island's electric grid. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4902546/Maria-makes-landfall-Puerto-Rico-Cat-4-hurricane.html
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/puerto-ri...100652998.html
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-09-...n-culprit.html
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...edented-damage
    20-Sep-17 6.1 Earthquake in Wellington, New Zealand http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4901364/New-Zealand-rocked-strong-6-1-magnitude-earthquake.html
    20-Sep-17 6.2 Earthquake in Honshu, Japan (near Fukishima). http://strangesounds.org/2017/09/m6-1-earthquake-hits-japan-third-major-quake-in-24-hours-along-the-ring-of-fire-video.html
    20-Sep-17 6.4 Earthquake in Isangel, Vanatu https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000as2f#executive
    20-Sep-17 5.7 quake in Kemeduran, Indonesia http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/856793/Indonesia-earthquake-Java-Sea-Kemeduran-Surakarta-Surabaya
    22-Sep-17 Drug resistant 'super malaria' spreads in South East Asia; "Global Threat". http://www.bbc.com/news/health-41351160
    http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...-asia_09262017
    23-Sep-17 An extremely rare event occurred in the cosmos today. It is noteworthy that November 20, 2016 was the Feast of Christ the King and the end of the Great Jubilee Year of Mercy declared by Pope Francis. Also, occurring on this day, Jupiter (the King Planet) entered into the "womb" of the constellation Virgo (the virgin). After 9 ½ months (the gestation period of a late term human), on September 23, 2017, Jupiter exited from the womb of Virgo. Simultaneously with this event, the constellation Virgo was present with the sun appearing directly behind it (the woman clothed with the sun). Additionally, at the feet of Virgo, was the moon. And upon her head we will see a crown of twelve stars, formed by the usual nine stars of the constellation Leo with the addition of the planets Mercury, Venus, and Mars.(29) (cf. Rv 11:19-12:16). We would add that at such time, the head of the snake (Serpens Caput) appeared at her feet, also. The Vulgate reads: "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel." (Gn 3:15) https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/conversations/messages/502
    23-Sep-17 3 eruptions of Popocatepetl volcano, near Mexico City. Drawing our attention to the place where the Woman Clothed With the Sun appeared with child to stop human sacrifice in 1531. (cf Rv 11 & 12). In sacred Scripture the number three represents that which is solid, real, substantial, and something in its completeness. This number usually indicates something of importance or significance in God's plan of salvation by identifying an important event in Salvation History. This number operates as a "sign-post" in Scripture study for the reader to "pay attention" to the significance of the next event. http://strangesounds.org/2017/09/popocatepetl-volcano-explodes-three-times-on-sept-23-video-pictures.html
    23-Sep-17 It was announced publicly today, that a group of 62 "Traditionalist" Catholics from around the world (no cardinals; and only 1 bishop) had signed and delivered a filial correction letter to Pope Francis on August 11th, accusing him of professing certain heresies. https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=9b46a0244d&view=lg&msg=15eb1cd38b00b06d
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/br...ating-heresies
    23-Sep-17 6.2 Aftershock in Matias Romero, Mexico http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4912656/Strong-6-2-aftershock-sways-buildings-Mexico-City.html
    23-Sep-17 The dam at Lake Guajataca in Puerto Rico begins to fail. Partially ruptured. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4912664/Torrent-water-Puerto-Rico-dam-fails.html
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...lley-dam-fails
    23-Sep-17 6.3 earthquake in Oaxaca, Mexico http://www.ga.gov.au/earthquakes/getQuakeDetails.do?quakeId=4015665&orid=1535346&st a=N/A
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/23/americ...ake/index.html
    https://www.rt.com/news/404298-mexic...ake-hits-usgs/
    23-Sep-17 5.7 earthquake in Paredon, Mexico https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000atwe#executive
    25-Sep-17 US Bishop joins filial correction of Pope Francis https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/u.s.-bishop-adds-his-support-to-correction-of-pope-francis
    26-Sep-17 Thousands of birds fall from the sky in Bali as seismic activity around Agung volcano increases. HAARP? Over 120,000 people evacuated due to fear of Agung eruption. http://strangesounds.org/2017/09/mystery-in-bali-as-thousands-of-birds-fall-from-the-sky-asphhyxiated-by-gases-of-agung-volcano-kill-thousands-of-birds-in-bali-indonesia.html
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...gs-latest-news
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cano-Bali.html
    27-Sep-17 Hurricane Lee becomes the 8th consecutive Atlantic hurricane, and this hasn’t happened in the same hurricane season since 1893. http://strangesounds.org/2017/09/120-years-record-broken-lee-became-the-eighth-consecutive-hurricane-to-manifest-in-the-atlantic-basin-sunday-morning-which-hasnt-happened-in-the-same-hurricane-season-since-the-1800s.html
    28-Sep-17 Powerful solar winds resulted in a G-3 geomagnetic storm. "The sky absolutely exploded with auroras," says Stålnacke. "Just before the sky went on fire, a bright fogbow was seen, brought on by incredibly bright lights on the hill where I was standing." spaceweather.com
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL9S...ature=youtu.be
    29-Sep-17 Entire island of Vanatu evacuated fearing volcanic eruption. http://www.thebigwobble.org/2017/09/entire-island-is-now-evacuated-as-state.html
    30-Sep-17 Popocatepetl erutps 9 times on 9/28; 6 times on 9/29 and 3 times on 9/30 (Day of Atonement). http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/the-popocatepetl-volcano-continues-to-show-enhanced-explosive-activity-with-9-more-expl.html
    1-Oct-17 Pope Francis' new Canon Law goes into effect allowing each bishop to alter the Liturgy of the Mass in their respecdtive dioceses, subject to the approval of the Vatican. http://www.ewtnnews.com/catholic-new...n.php?id=16231
    1-Oct-17 Mass murder in Las Vegas, Nevada USA. Gunman(s) killed 59 and wonded 527 people. Worst mass shooting in US history. Information and facts do not make sense. There is evidence of this being another "false flag" event viz. people murdered via an inside job to obtain a political objective. (Think gun control; civil war, martial law, etc.). http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4939872/Active-shooter-reported-Las-Vegas-Mandalay-Bay-Resort.html
    1-Oct-17 We Are On The Verge Of A Worldwide Monetary Revolution That Will Bring The US To Its Knees. China’s Move To Gold May Ignite World War III. https://kingworldnews.com/alert-multi-billionaire-hugo-salinas-price-says-this-catalyst-has-gold-price-headed-thousands-of-dollars-higher/
    https://kingworldnews.com/multi-bill...ry-revolution/
    https://kingworldnews.com/breaking-m...world-war-iii/
    2-Oct-17 600 earthquakes (indicating fluid movement) hit Llaima volcano (Chile) within 2 days; Sabancaya volcano in Peru explodes at least 45 times per day during last 2 weeks. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/volcanic-unrest-600-earthquakes-hit-llaima-volcano-chile-45-daily-explosions-at-sabancaya-peru.html
    3-Oct-17 The Ring of Fire is exploding right now: 32 volcanoes erupting, 33 showing minor activity, and several strong earthquakes. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/the-ring-of-fire-is-exploding-right-now-32-volcanoes-erupting-33-showing-minor-activity-and-several-strong-earthquakes.html
    4-Oct-17 Superbolide fireball brighter than the full moon explodes and turns night into day over China. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/superbolide-fireball-explodes-and-turns-night-into-day-over-china-video.html
    4-Oct-17 A Michigan, USA mother was jailed for refusing to vaccinate her son. http://thefreethoughtproject.com/detroit-mother-jail-refuse-vaccinate/
    https://youtu.be/hLj2BzqWLWg
    6-Oct-17 Mexico's Popocatepetl continues to erupt; now Mexico's Colima is erupting. http://www.thebigwobble.org/2017/10/now-mexicos-colossus-colima-volcano.html?m=1
    6-Oct-17 6.0 earthquake hits off Japan parallel to the Fukushima prefecture. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/m6-0-earthquake-japan-fukushima-prefecture-map.html
    7-Oct-17 Dramatic eruption of Popocatepetl volcano sends column of ash and gas 3000 meters above crater. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/dramatic-eruption-of-popocatepetl-volcano-sends-column-of-ash-and-gas-3000-meters-above-crater.html
    7-Oct-17 China & Russia Positioning To Collapse US Dollar As Global Financial War Heats Up https://kingworldnews.com/greyerz-china-russia-positioning-to-collapse-us-dollar-as-global-financial-war-heats-up/
    8-Oct-17 Three huge quakes today: 6.6 - 60km E of Buldir Island, Alaska; 6.1 - 153km NW of Pangai, Tonga; 6.3 - Balleny Islands region https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000b2vq#executive
    https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthqua...b2sv#executive
    https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthqua...b2v1#executive
    8-Oct-17 USA: Raging Wine Country Wildfires Burn Homes; Force Evacuations. http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/10/08/wildfire-raging-on-atlas-peak-in-napa-county/
    8-Oct-17 Swiss Bank Says It Will No Longer Hand Over Clients’ Physical Gold. https://kingworldnews.com/major-alert-greyerz-warns-swiss-bank-says-it-will-no-longer-hand-over-clients-physical-gold/
    9-Oct-17 Black Death plague warning: Outbreak confirmed by World Health Organisation. This form is an airborne type, highly contagious and started in Africa. This disese killed an estimated 75-200 million in Eurasia during the 14th century. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/863960/plague-outbreak-madagascar-bubonic-pneumonic-world-health-organisation-WHO
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...ing-in-africa/
    http://yournewswire.com/black-death-plague-epidemic/
    9-Oct-17 Update: California Record Fire/1500 Buildings 50,000 Acres. Update 73,000 acres. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyUbRfW587A
    http://beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/...009-story.html
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...00-forced-flee
    9-Oct-17 New California Law Allows Jail Time Simply For Using Wrong Gender Pronoun. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/shock-new-california-law-allows-jail-time-simply-using-wrong-gender-pronoun/
    9-Oct-17 Ophelia poised to tie a hurricane season record more than a century old http://www.miamiherald.com/news/weather/hurricane/article177950476.html
    9-Oct-17 Newly Passed Law Will Jail Parents if Their Kids are Caught Bullying https://www.activistpost.com/2017/10/newly-passed-law-will-jail-parents-kids-caught-bullying.html
    10-Oct-17 A major quake (6.3) in Putre, Chile the 4th in 36 hours 9 volcanoes showing activity and a Coronal hole on our Sun facing Earth the ring of fire is flexing it's muscles http://www.thebigwobble.org/2017/10/a-major-quake-in-chile-4th-in-36-hours.html
    10-Oct-17 Volcano warning: Canary Islands panic as earthquakes hit La Palma – 40 tremors in 48 hours. When the big one hits, the landslide will result in a HUGE tsunami across the Atlantic and neighboring seas. Refer to the video in the link. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/864536/La-palma-tenerife-gran-canaria-volcano-threat-earthquake-warning
    10-Oct-17 Smart Devices Are Snitching on Owners and Rewriting the Criminal Justice System. https://www.activistpost.com/2017/10/smart-devices-are-snitching-on-owners-and-rewriting-the-criminal-justice-system.html
    10-Oct-17 Massive storm wreaks havoc in Durban, South Africa; floods. http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/in-pictures-massive-storm-wreaks-havoc-in-durban-20171010
    http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...doors-20171010
    10-Oct-17 6.7 quake in Bouvet Island region. https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us1000apql#executive
    Stopped at 5 p.m. CST on 10/10
    If you don't know why any listing is included herein, read:
    http://www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    THE TILMA, ON WHICH MY MOTHER IS TO BE FOUND, WILL BE A SIGN FOR HUMANITY, WITH A GREAT MANIFESTATION THAT MY PEOPLE ARE NOT EXPECTING AND WHICH WILL SURPRISE THE WHOLE OF HUMANITY. IT WILL BE VISIBLE TO ALL AND CORROBORATED BY SCIENCE.
    For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. ~ Mathew 24:24

The mark is gonna look mighty tasty to folks like yourself. Just can't get enough of doze lying signs and wonders.

Turn away from that cult and turn to the true Jesus Christ of the Bible and the true Gospel before it's too late.

But something tells me you're gonna grab a brandy and play some music on the sinkin' deck as you comment on how beautiful and pristine the water is that seems to be getting ever so closer to your glamorous shoes you paid for with your right hand or your forehead.
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

Schedule updated as of 11//9/17:

Schedule of Certain End Times Events
    & Disasters after the Sign of Jonah
    21-Aug-17 Total Solar Eclipse in USA - The Sign of Jonah https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/conversations/messages/503
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/502
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/conversations/messages/504
    21-Aug-17 Eruption of Popocatepetl volcano, Mexico City - Drawing our attention to the place where the Woman Clothed With the Sun appeared with child to stop human sacrifice in 1531. (cf Rv 11 & 12) http://strangesounds.org/2017/08/pop...-pictures.html
    25-Aug-17 Hurricane Harvey makes landfall in Rockport/Corpus Christ, Tx (Cat 4). https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/505
    8/26-8/28 Hurr. Harvey inundates Houston area; Avg rainfall 51.5 inches; Copperfield subdivision receives 65 inches in 3 days. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Harvey
    28-Aug-17 Sierra Leone mudslides 'kill more than 1,000'. http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/sierra-leone-mudslides-kill-1000-170827205358504.html
    30-Aug-17 Hurr. Harvey makes landfall in S. Louisiana. https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/hurricane-harvey/harvey-doubling-back-after-houston-deluge-louisiana-crosshairs-n797221
    30-Aug-17 Floods hit Mumbai as worst monsoon in years kills more than 1,200 across South Asia. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/30/floods-hit-mumbai-worst-monsoon-years-kills-1200-across-south/
    30-Aug-17 At least 41 million people affected in floods in India, Bangladesh and Nepal, UN says. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-floods-bangladesh-nepal-millions-affected-says-un-a7920721.html
    1-Sep-17 A third of Bangladesh under water as flood devastation widens. http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/01/asia/bangladesh-south-asia-floods/
    1-Sep-17 Karachi, Pakistan floods: 23 killed, hundreds of homes inundated. http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/karachi-floods-23-killed-hundreds-of-homes-inundated/story-1wOVV9b00UqXX9OLBTtJJP.html
    2-Sep-17 North Korea tests another nuclear bomb. Claims it was a hydrogen bomb. http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/03/asia/north-korea-nuclear-test/
    5-Sep-06 Hurr. Irma (Cat 5) makes land fall in Caribbean islands of Barbuda and St. Martin. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurric...ua_and_Barbuda
    6-Sep-17 X10+ Solar Flare from the sun (CME hit earth on 9/ 8 ). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csDPd0Ho3Yk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4iUe8gHMrk
    http://strangesounds.org/2017/09/major-x-solar-flare-video-pictures-sept2017-strongest-solar-flare-in-decade-video.html
    7-Sep-17 Another X Flare from the sun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPMfHPOiCPE
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...launch-weekend
    7-Sep-17 The unprecedented drought that's crippling Montana and North Dakota. https://www.theguardian.com/environm...tana-wildfires
    8-Sep-17 M 8.1 - 87km SW of Pijijiapan, Mexico & Tsunamis on Pacific Coast of Central America (Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary). https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthqua...ahv0#executive
    9/6-9 Hurricane Irma Largest evacuation in US history as 5.6 MILLION ordered to leave Florida. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4863996/Florida-Georgia-brace-arrival-Hurricane-Irma.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-Florida.html

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...n-u-s-history/
    9-Sep-17 Hurricane Irma (Cat 5) makes landfall in Caribbean islands (185mph). Devastated Barbado, and it was subsequently uninhabited for first time in 300 years. Also, Cuba with winds of 185 mph. Dropped to Cat 3 then to a Cat 4. Hit Florida keys on 9/10, and then the Naples, Fl area. Made landfall 7 times. Was the largest Atlantic storm in history. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Irma
    http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-general/hurricane-irma-leaves-island-barbuda-uninhabited-first-time-4000-years-008798?nopaging=1
    10-Sep-17 Floods kill at least 6 as storms thrash Tuscany, Italy. http://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/floods-kill-at-least-five-as-storms-thrash-italy
    11-Sep-17 Solar Flare 8.2X. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...launch-weekend
    14-Sep-17 North Korea launches missile over Japan. http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/14/asia/north-korea-missile-launch/
    15-Sep-17 Bombing at Parsons Green in London underground by ISIS affiliate. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Parsons_Green_bombing
    17-Sep-17 Croatian Coastal Towns Hit by Record Rainfall & Heavy Floods. http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/croatian-coastal-towns-heavily-flooded-09-12-2017
    18-Sep-17 Powerful storm in western Romania killed 8 people and injured at least 67. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41302569
    19-Sep-17 7.1 Earthquake in Raboso (76 miles SE of Mexico City); very shallow; occurred on anniversary of 1985 quake there; 343 people killed. Over 40 buildings collapsed; many damaged. Feast of Our Lady of LaSalette. http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/L/LT_MEXICO_EARTHQUAKE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE =DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-09-19-14-20-28
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...5-tremor.htmlc
    9/19-20 Hurricane Maria (Cat 5 - 10th most intense Atlantic storm) hits Lesser Antilles, Barbuda, British and US Virgin Islands. Winds 165 mph. Demolishes Puerto Rico as a Cat 4 with 155mph winds destroying island's electric grid. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4902546/Maria-makes-landfall-Puerto-Rico-Cat-4-hurricane.html
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/puerto-ri...100652998.html
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-09-...n-culprit.html
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...edented-damage
    20-Sep-17 6.1 Earthquake in Wellington, New Zealand. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4901364/New-Zealand-rocked-strong-6-1-magnitude-earthquake.html
    20-Sep-17 6.2 Earthquake in Honshu, Japan (near Fukishima). http://strangesounds.org/2017/09/m6-1-earthquake-hits-japan-third-major-quake-in-24-hours-along-the-ring-of-fire-video.html
    20-Sep-17 6.4 Earthquake in Isangel, Vanatu. https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000as2f#executive
    20-Sep-17 5.7 quake in Kemeduran, Indonesia. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/856793/Indonesia-earthquake-Java-Sea-Kemeduran-Surakarta-Surabaya
    22-Sep-17 Drug resistant 'super malaria' spreads in South East Asia; "Global Threat". http://www.bbc.com/news/health-41351160
    http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...-asia_09262017
    23-Sep-17 An extremely rare event occurred in the cosmos today. It is noteworthy that November 20, 2016 was the Feast of Christ the King and the end of the Great Jubilee Year of Mercy declared by Pope Francis. Also, occurring on this day, Jupiter (the King Planet) entered into the "womb" of the constellation Virgo (the virgin). After 9 ½ months (the gestation period of a late term human), on September 23, 2017, Jupiter exited from the womb of Virgo. Simultaneously with this event, the constellation Virgo was present with the sun appearing directly behind it (the woman clothed with the sun). Additionally, at the feet of Virgo, was the moon. And upon her head we will see a crown of twelve stars, formed by the usual nine stars of the constellation Leo with the addition of the planets Mercury, Venus, and Mars.(29) (cf. Rv 11:19-12:16). We would add that at such time, the head of the snake (Serpens Caput) appeared at her feet, also. The Vulgate reads: "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel." (Gn 3:15) https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/conversations/messages/502
    23-Sep-17 3 eruptions of Popocatepetl volcano, near Mexico City. Drawing our attention to the place where the Woman Clothed With the Sun appeared with child to stop human sacrifice in 1531. (cf Rv 11 & 12). In sacred Scripture the number three represents that which is solid, real, substantial, and something in its completeness. This number usually indicates something of importance or significance in God's plan of salvation by identifying an important event in Salvation History. This number operates as a "sign-post" in Scripture study for the reader to "pay attention" to the significance of the next event. http://strangesounds.org/2017/09/popocatepetl-volcano-explodes-three-times-on-sept-23-video-pictures.html
    23-Sep-17 It was announced publicly today, that a group of 62 "Traditionalist" Catholics from around the world (no cardinals; and only 1 bishop) had signed and delivered a filial correction letter to Pope Francis on August 11th, accusing him of professing certain heresies. https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=9b46a0244d&view=lg&msg=15eb1cd38b00b06d
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-62-scholars-correct-pope-francis-for-propagating-heresies
    23-Sep-17 6.2 Aftershock in Matias Romero, Mexico. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4912656/Strong-6-2-aftershock-sways-buildings-Mexico-City.html
    23-Sep-17 The dam at Lake Guajataca in Puerto Rico begins to fail. Partially ruptured. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4912664/Torrent-water-Puerto-Rico-dam-fails.html
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...lley-dam-fails
    23-Sep-17 6.3 earthquake in Oaxaca, Mexico. http://www.ga.gov.au/earthquakes/getQuakeDetails.do?quakeId=4015665&orid=1535346&st a=N/A
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/23/americ...ake/index.html
    https://www.rt.com/news/404298-mexic...ake-hits-usgs/
    23-Sep-17 5.7 earthquake in Paredon, Mexico. https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000atwe#executive
    25-Sep-17 US Bishop joins filial correction of Pope Francis. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/u.s.-bishop-adds-his-support-to-correction-of-pope-francis
    25-Sep-17 Hurricane Maria Has Transformed Puerto Rico Into A "Cash Only" Economy. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-25/hurricane-maria-has-transformed-puerto-rico-cash-only-economy
    26-Sep-17 Thousands of birds fall from the sky in Bali as seismic activity around Agung volcano increases. HAARP? Over 120,000 people evacuated due to fear of Agung eruption. http://strangesounds.org/2017/09/mystery-in-bali-as-thousands-of-birds-fall-from-the-sky-asphhyxiated-by-gases-of-agung-volcano-kill-thousands-of-birds-in-bali-indonesia.html
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...gs-latest-news
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4928452/More-120-000-people-flee-volcano-Bali.html
    27-Sep-17 Hurricane Lee becomes the 8th consecutive Atlantic hurricane, and this hasn’t happened in the same hurricane season since 1893. http://strangesounds.org/2017/09/120-years-record-broken-lee-became-the-eighth-consecutive-hurricane-to-manifest-in-the-atlantic-basin-sunday-morning-which-hasnt-happened-in-the-same-hurricane-season-since-the-1800s.html
    28-Sep-17 Powerful solar winds resulted in a G-3 geomagnetic storm. "The sky absolutely exploded with auroras," says Stålnacke. "Just before the sky went on fire, a bright fogbow was seen, brought on by incredibly bright lights on the hill where I was standing." spaceweather.com
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL9S...ature=youtu.be

29-Sep-17 Entire island of Vanatu evacuated fearing volcanic eruption. http://www.thebigwobble.org/2017/09/entire-island-is-now-evacuated-as-state.html
    30-Sep-17 Popocatepetl erupts 9 times on 9/28; 6 times on 9/29 and 3 times on 9/30 (Day of Atonement). http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/the-popocatepetl-volcano-continues-to-show-enhanced-explosive-activity-with-9-more-expl.html
    1-Oct-17 Pope Francis' new Canon Law goes into effect allowing each bishop to alter the Liturgy of the Mass in their respective dioceses, subject to the approval of the Vatican. http://www.ewtnnews.com/catholic-new...n.php?id=16231
    1-Oct-17 Mass murder in Las Vegas, Nevada USA. Gunman(s) killed 59 and wounded 527 people. Worst mass shooting in US history. Information and facts do not make sense. There is evidence of this being another "false flag" event viz. people murdered via an inside job to obtain a political objective. (Think gun control; civil war, martial law, etc.). http://www.rense.com/Datapages/FFvegasmasscre.htm
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_2t...ature=youtu.be
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/must-...ature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mS6...ature=youtu.be
    1-Oct-17 We Are On The Verge Of A Worldwide Monetary Revolution That Will Bring The US To Its Knees. China’s Move To Gold May Ignite World War III. (NB: The only thing backing the US Dollar now is its military.) https://kingworldnews.com/alert-multi-billionaire-hugo-salinas-price-says-this-catalyst-has-gold-price-headed-thousands-of-dollars-higher/
    https://kingworldnews.com/multi-bill...ry-revolution/
    https://kingworldnews.com/breaking-m...world-war-iii/
    2-Oct-17 600 earthquakes (indicating fluid movement) hit Llaima volcano (Chile) within 2 days; Sabancaya volcano in Peru explodes at least 45 times per day during last 2 weeks. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/volcanic-unrest-600-earthquakes-hit-llaima-volcano-chile-45-daily-explosions-at-sabancaya-peru.html
    3-Oct-17 The Ring of Fire is exploding right now: 32 volcanoes erupting, 33 showing minor activity, and several strong earthquakes. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/the-ring-of-fire-is-exploding-right-now-32-volcanoes-erupting-33-showing-minor-activity-and-several-strong-earthquakes.html
    3-Oct-17 UK to Imprison People Who View ‘Far-Right Propaganda’ Online for Up to 15 Years. http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/03/uk-to-imprison-people-who-view-far-right-propaganda-online-for-up-to-15-years/
    4-Oct-17 Superbolide fireball brighter than the full moon explodes and turns night into day over China. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/superbolide-fireball-explodes-and-turns-night-into-day-over-china-video.html
    4-Oct-17 A Michigan, USA mother was jailed for refusing to vaccinate her son. http://thefreethoughtproject.com/detroit-mother-jail-refuse-vaccinate/
    https://youtu.be/hLj2BzqWLWg
    6-Oct-17 Mexico's Popocatepetl continues to erupt; now Mexico's Colima is erupting. http://www.thebigwobble.org/2017/10/now-mexicos-colossus-colima-volcano.html?m=1
    6-Oct-17 6.0 earthquake hits off Japan parallel to the Fukushima prefecture. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/m6-0-earthquake-japan-fukushima-prefecture-map.html
    7-Oct-17 Dramatic eruption of Popocatepetl volcano sends column of ash and gas 3000 meters above crater. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/dramatic-eruption-of-popocatepetl-volcano-sends-column-of-ash-and-gas-3000-meters-above-crater.html
    7-Oct-17 China & Russia Positioning To Collapse US Dollar As Global Financial War Heats Up. https://kingworldnews.com/greyerz-china-russia-positioning-to-collapse-us-dollar-as-global-financial-war-heats-up/
    7-Oct-17 River in Ghana turns blood red overnight and nobody knows why. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/river-in-ghana-mysteriously-turns-blood-red-overnight-video-pictures.html
    8-Oct-17 Three huge quakes today: 6.6 - 60km E of Buldir Island, Alaska; 6.1 - 153km NW of Pangai, Tonga; 6.3 - Balleny Islands region. https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000b2vq#executive
    https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthqua...b2sv#executive
    https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthqua...b2v1#executive
    8-Oct-17 USA: Raging Wine Country Wildfires Burn Homes; Force Evacuations. (Refer to 10/9.) http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/10/08/wildfire-raging-on-atlas-peak-in-napa-county/
    8-Oct-17 Swiss Bank Says It Will No Longer Hand Over Clients’ Physical Gold. https://kingworldnews.com/major-alert-greyerz-warns-swiss-bank-says-it-will-no-longer-hand-over-clients-physical-gold/
    9-Oct-17 Black Death plague warning: Outbreak confirmed by World Health Organisation. This form is an airborne type, highly contagious and started in Africa. This disease killed an estimated 75-200 million in Eurasia during the 14th century. (Refer to 10/16.) http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/863960/plague-outbreak-madagascar-bubonic-pneumonic-world-health-organisation-WHO
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...ing-in-africa/
    http://yournewswire.com/black-death-plague-epidemic/
    http://www.thebigwobble.org/2017/10/an-alarming-development-as-bubonic.html?m=1
    9-Oct-17 Update: California Record Fire/1500 Buildings 50,000 Acres. Update 73,000 acres; Update 190,000 acres, 31 dead. (Refer to 10/8.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyUbRfW587A
    http://beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/...009-story.html
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...00-forced-flee
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-kill-17.html
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...napa-mendocino
    9-Oct-17 New California Law Allows Jail Time Simply For Using Wrong Gender Pronoun. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/shock-new-california-law-allows-jail-time-simply-using-wrong-gender-pronoun/
    9-Oct-17 Newly Passed Law in North Tonawanda, New York (USA) Will Jail Parents if Their Kids are Caught Bullying. https://www.activistpost.com/2017/10/newly-passed-law-will-jail-parents-kids-caught-bullying.html
    9-Oct-17 China Launches New ‘Yuan-Ruble’ Payment Mechanism which rivals the long-held monopoly of the US SWIFT inter-bank payment system (allowing for simultaneous settlement of transactions in two different currencies outside the Western system.). http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/10/13/dollar-blow-china-launches-new-yuan-ruble-payment-mechanism/
    10-Oct-17 A major quake (6.3) in Putre, Chile the 4th in 36 hours 9 volcanoes showing activity and a Coronal hole on our Sun facing Earth the ring of fire is flexing it's muscles. http://www.thebigwobble.org/2017/10/a-major-quake-in-chile-4th-in-36-hours.html
    10-Oct-17 Volcano warning: Canary Islands panic as earthquakes hit La Palma - 40 tremors in 48 hours. When the big one hits, the landslide will result in a Huge tsunami across the Atlantic and neighboring seas. Refer to the video in the link.; Now, 50 quakes. (Refer to 10/14.) http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/864536/La-palma-tenerife-gran-canaria-volcano-threat-earthquake-warning
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...e-Cumbre-Vieja
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...e-Cumbre-Vieja
    10-Oct-17 Smart Devices Are Snitching on Owners and Rewriting the Criminal Justice System. https://www.activistpost.com/2017/10/smart-devices-are-snitching-on-owners-and-rewriting-the-criminal-justice-system.html
    10-Oct-17 Massive storm wreaks havoc in Durban, South Africa; floods. http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/in-pictures-massive-storm-wreaks-havoc-in-durban-20171010
    http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...doors-20171010
    10-Oct-17 6.7 quake in Bouvet Island region. https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us1000apql#executive
    10-Oct-17 Call for athletes to be fitted with microchips in fight against drug cheats. https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/oct/10/call-for-athletes-to-be-fitted-with-microchips-fight-against-drug-cheats
    10-Oct-17 Vaccines are covertly injecting everyone with disease-causing viruses, warns scientist author of “Plague”. http://prepareforchange.net/2017/10/10/vaccines-are-covertly-injecting-everyone-with-disease-causing-viruses-warns-scientist-author-of-plague/
    11-Oct-17 Kamchatka, Russia and the Northern Kuriles volcanoes: Erupting or Restless. http://www.kscnet.ru/ivs/kvert/index_eng.php
    11-Oct-17 Shinmoedake volcano starts erupting after 6 years of quiescence, Japan. Sends up a towering 5,600 ft plume of toxic smoke and coating entire cities with ash. https://watchers.news/2017/10/11/shinmoedake-volcano-eruption-japan/
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ities-ash.html
    11-Oct-17 The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said 9 of the world’s biggest financial institutions may find it hard to thrive in the new global economy and deserve heightened attention from regulators (Citigroup Inc. (C), Barclays PLC, Deutsche Bank AG , Société Générale SA, UniCredit Group SPA, Standard Chartered PLC, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Mizuho Financial Group and Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group). Together they represent $47 trillion in assets, or about one-third of global banking loans and assets. http://www.rttnews.com/2822565/imf-these-are-the-9-banks-to-worry-about.aspx?refresh=1
    http://www.marketwatch.com/story/imf...ors-2017-10-11
    11-Oct-17 Collapse of markets coming within days, weeks or months. Rob Kirby; Michael Pento (201. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhQLCgNDio8&feature=youtu.be
    https://youtu.be/WOFWq3Cau2c
    11-Oct-17 San Diego's Deadly Hepatitis A Outbreak Turns "Statewide Epidemic" As "Outbreak Could Last Years". http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-09/san-diegos-deadly-hepatitis-outbreak-turns-statewide-epidemic-outbreak-could-last-ye
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-outbreak.html
    12-Oct-17 Collective consciousness to replace God - author Dan Brown. https://www.yahoo.com/news/collective-consciousness-replace-god-author-dan-brown-120033225.html
    12-Oct-17 10 Storms in 10 weeks: Ophelia becomes hurricane, tying record from 1893. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/ophelia-hurricane-record-season-1893.html
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/weat...177950476.html
    12-Oct-17 Florida’s Farmers Produce Smallest Orange Harvest Since WWII After Irma Wiped Out Half Of Crops. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-11/floridas-farmers-produce-smallest-orange-harvest-wwii-after-irma-wiped-out-half-crop
    12-Oct-17 Another “Well-Known” Swiss Bank Just Refused To Let a Client See The Gold The Bank Is Supposedly Storing For Them. https://kingworldnews.com/breaking-another-well-known-swiss-bank-has-just-refused-to-let-a-client-see-their-gold/
    12-Oct-17 Asteroid TC4 2012 passed extremely close to earth. http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/theorists-say-asteroid-tc4-2012s-skimming-of-earth-signals-the-apocalypse_10092017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o452ZJCIe7c
    13-Oct-17 Centenary of the Miracle of the Sun by Our Lady of Fatima (approved by the Church). https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/conversations/messages/476
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/477
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/478
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/conversations/messages/501
    13-Oct-17 On the Centenary of the Miracle of the Sun by Our Lady of Fatima, Card. Burke spoke against apostasy in the Church today, the current move towards a one-world government and one-world church…and more. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-burke-the-apostasy-of-faith-in-our-time-rightly-and-profoundly-fri
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-burke-be-agents-of-marys-immaculate-heart-to-combat-diabolical-for
    13-Oct-17 'We are about to see massive disruptions': IMF's Lagarde says it's time to get serious about digital currency https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/13/bitcoin-get-serious-about-digital-currency-imf-christine-lagarde-says.html
    14-Oct-17 Hurricane Ophelia (Cat 3) headed to UK. Storms of this strength in the NE Atlantic are extremely rare and Ophelia's current location is the farthest east a major Atlantic hurricane has ever been seen. If the storm were to hit Britain at its current strength, it would be among the most powerful weather systems ever to hit the UK mainland. (Refer to 10/16). http://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/866475/weather-forecast-uk-hurricane-ophelia-2017-category-3-storm-129-mph-winds
    https://youtu.be/VQPePEssHrM
    14-Oct-17 La Palma volcano second ‘seismic swarm’: Canary Islands hit by 44 quakes in 12 hours; significant land surface deformation of five centimeters. Watch the video. (Refer to 10/10.) Update: Map shows Canary Islands Smashed by Hundreds of earthquakes in 15 hours. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/866486/La-Palma-volcano-eruption-latest-seismic-activity-swarm-Canary-Islands-update-Cumbre-Vieja
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwjHeyI_3C4
    http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/new...nds-spain.html
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...t-Cumbre-Vieja
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ound-formation
    14-Oct-17 USA weather: Snowmageddon - prepare for a World Record big freeze La Nina winter. The effects of La Nina will be massively strengthened by both the so-called Pacific Decadal Oscillation and the Alberta Low which both cause dramatic falls in temperature. http://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/866184/USA-weather-noaa-forecast-WORLD-RECORD-frozen-El-Nina-winter-snow-temperature-New-York
    14-Oct-17 Overnight rains cause massive flooding in Bangkok, Thailand. http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30329256
    14-Oct-17 Satanic Looking Drag Queen with Horns Reads to Little Kids at Michelle Obama Public Library in Long Beach, California. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/satanic-looking-drag-queen-horns-reads-little-kids-michele-obama-public-library-long-beach/
    15-Oct-17 Truck bombing In Somalia Kills Hundreds; Death Toll Expected To Rise. http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/15/557895226/bombing-in-somalia-kills-dozens-death-toll-expected-to-rise
    16-Oct-17 Wildfires (est. over 500 blazes) blamed on 'terrorist arsonists' that have claimed dozens of lives in Portugal and Spain. Flames increased by winds from Hurr Ophelia. 31 dead. (Refer to 10/18.) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4984498/Arsonists-blamed-fires-Spain-Portugal.html
    16-Oct-17 Rare Tropical Storm Ophelia (decreased from Cat 3) batters Ireland with 100mph (160kph) winds; creates biggest waves ever recorded in Ireland 17.81 m (58.4 feet). Was one of the most powerful storms in the Northeastern Atlantic. http://www.thebigwobble.org/2017/10/we-have-never-seen-this-before-storm.html?m=1
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/866...est-UK-weather
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8002751.html
    http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/oph...and-video.html
    16-Oct-17 Malta Car Bomb: Explosion at tourist hotspot leaves at least 1 dead. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/867182/Malta-car-bomb-explosion-tourist-hotspot-one-dead-Caruana-Galizia-Bidnija-north-Malta
    16-Oct-17 Plague (Black Death) outbreak continues - 57 dead, more than 680 infected in Madagascar. (Refer to 10/9.) http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/16/health/madagascar-pneumonic-bubonic-plague-outbreak-continues/index.html
    16-Oct-17 The sun turned red and the sky yellow in UK due to effects of Hurricane/TS Opheilia. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/16/strange-red-sun-phenomenon-seen-across-england-caused-hurricane/
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/469525...reland-latest/
    http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/red...res-video.html
    16-Oct-17 3.7 earthquake in the New Madrid Fault near Manila, Arkansas – Most powerful quake in years. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/m3-7-earthquake-new-madrid-fault-manila-arkansas-video.html
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/508
    16-Oct-17 The US Real ID Act of 2005 says state-issued IDs from these 9 states fail to meet the minimum security standards of the federal government. If you live in these 9 states, you'll need a passport for domestic flights. https://shenandoahcountryq102.iheart.com/featured/chris-rosie/content/if-you-live-in-these-9-states-youll-need-a-passport-for-domestic-flights/
    17-Oct-17 The US NMA panel suggests no American has the right to refuse experimental vaccinations and children must be held down by police while injected. The vaccine ANTIFA want to visit your home with armed guards and attack you and your children with syringes full of neurotoxins. https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-17-medical-terrorists-at-large-nma-panel-suggests-no-american-has-the-right-to-refuse-experimental-vaccinations-and-children-must-be-held-down-by-police-while-injected.html
    17-Oct-17 Flu shots scientifically proven to weaken immune response in subsequent years… researchers stunned. https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-17-bombshell-flu-shots-scientifically-proven-to-weaken-immune-response-in-subsequent-years-researchers-stunned.html
    17-Oct-17 China and Russia: Full Steam Ahead Towards a Cashless Society. http://thedailycoin.org/2017/10/17/china-and-russia-full-steam-ahead-towards-a-cashless-society/
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...-digital-money
    17-Oct-17 If you live in these 9 states, you'll need a passport for domestic Flights https://shenandoahcountryq102.iheart.com/featured/chris-rosie/content/if-you-live-in-these-9-states-youll-need-a-passport-for-domestic-flights/
    18-Oct-17 6.0 Quake in Pangai, Tonga https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us1000atnb#executive
    18-Oct-17 California Fires Were Sparked Intentionally Using Weather Weapons. The wild fires that have raged in northern California this past week were sparked intentionally and were not natural blazes, according to experts who claim the fires were lit by “elite arsonists” using atmospheric weather weapons. http://yournewswire.com/california-f...arked-weapons/
    18-Oct-17 US Federal court rules World War I memorial cross must be torn down. It offended a group of atheisists, and it was located on government property. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...torn-down.html
    18-Oct-17 Cardinal Müller, the Vatican’s former doctrine chief, “Nobody who interprets Amoris Laetitia in the context of the orthodox tradition should be disciplined,” Cardinal Müller said. “Only if one denies the principles of the Catholic faith can he be censored.” https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/catholics-fear-retribution-for-questioning-amoris-laetitia
    19-Oct-17 North Carolina (USA) governor signs order forcing businesses to allow men to enter women’s bathrooms. The order makes 'sexual orientation' and 'gender identity' protected classes. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/north-carolina-governor-signs-executive-order-forcing-lgbt-on-businesses
    19-Oct-17 New H7N9 bird flu strain in China has pandemic potential: study. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-birdflu-pandemic/new-h7n9-bird-flu-strain-in-china-has-pandemic-potential-study-idUSKBN1CO2DD
    20-Oct-17 Indonesia Mt Sinabung volcano: Yet another Ring of Fire volcano erupts. http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/868968/Indonesia-volcano-erupts-Ring-of-Fire-mt-sinabung
    20-Oct-17 Globalists want Church to serve ‘New World Order’: Italian journalist. A top population control proponent has attained unprecedented access and influence at the Vatican, a presenter for an international symposium on population control said, as part of an effort to target the Catholic Church and leverage its moral influence in service of a globalist agenda. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/population-control-promoters-infiltrate-vatican-italian-journalist
    20-Oct-17 Bishop Schneider: "Catholics must be prepared to be martyrs for their faith. Catholics striving to remain in fidelity to the 'greatest treasure' of their Catholic faith must be prepared for martyrdom as they witness before not only pagans and unbelievers but also other Catholics who have become heretics." https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/faithful-catholics-must-witness-to-heretical-catholics-even-if-it-means-mar
    20-Oct-17 ‘Burn the pope’: Pro-abortion feminists try to set fire to Cathedral in Argentina. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pro-abortion-feminists-deface-catholic-cathedral-with-burning-trash-paint-a
    20-Oct-17 ‘Christians are Nazis’: Australian churches vandalized as same-sex ‘marriage’ vote nears. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/crucify-no-voters-australian-churches-vandalized-as-same-sex-marriage-vote
    21-Oct-17 Weather Bomb' Storm Brian heads for Britain after flooding in south-west Ireland. Parts of Britain have been battered by winds of almost 80mph and heavy rains. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/21/storm-brian-causes-flooding-in-south-west-ireland
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mph-winds.html
    21-Oct-17 Civil strife in Spain intensifies, as 450,000 Take To Barcelona's Streets, Led By Catalan Separatist President, Chanting "Time To Declare Independence". http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-21/450000-take-barcelonas-streets-led-catalan-separatist-president-chanting-time-declar
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...joy-puigdemont
    21-Oct-17 Powerful eruption of Tinakula volcano, ash to 10.7 km (35,000 feet), Solomon Islands. https://watchers.news/2017/10/21/tinakula-volcano-eruption-solomon-islands/
    21-Oct-17 UK: Medical treatments banned for those with “unapproved behaviors”. https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-21-this-is-socialized-medicine-bernie-sanders-style-treatments-banned-unapproved.html
    22-Oct-17 Typhoon Lan (Cat 4) causes chaos in Japan on election day. http://news.sky.com/story/category-four-typhoon-lan-causes-chaos-in-japan-on-election-day-11093086
    22-Oct-17 Anomalous storm complex creates 50,000 lightning strikes and record rains in Western Australia. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/50000-lightning-strikes-western-australia.html
    23-Oct-17 Sudden strong eruption of Stromboli volcano in Eolian Islands, Italy http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/sud...aly-video.html
    23-Oct-17 ‘Peace Cross’ veterans memorial must be torn down, orders U.S. appeals court https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/co...rs-its-removal
    23-Oct-17 In Syrian Christian Town, ISIS Mass-Executed 116 People Before Assad's Army Closed In. https://www.yahoo.com/news/syrian-ch...133143350.html
    24-Oct-17 Unprecedented drought grips South Africa. http://www.thebigwobble.org/2017/10/...4-million.html
    24-Oct-17 6.7 quake in Banda Sea. https://earthquake-report.com/2017/1...tober-24-2017/
    24-Oct-17 Indonesia hit by huge 6.7 earthquake - just miles from Bali volcano. https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us1000aw8q#executive
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...g-ring-of-fire
    23-Oct-17 Madagascar Hospitals On High Alert: ‘No One Is Safe’ From The Black Plague. http://www.shtfplan.com/forecasting/...lague_10232017
    24-Oct-17 Santa Ana winds and record-breaking heat in San Diego County, USA. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/san...-heatwave.html
    24-Oct-17 It Begins: UK Hate Crime Police Come to Blogger’s Home to Arrest Him for Thought Crimes. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-crimes-video/
    24-Oct-17 Anomalous snow storm breaks 100 year-old record in British Columbia, Canada. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/anomalous-snow-storm-british-colombia-canada-breaks-100-year-old-record.html
    25-Oct-17 China Launching "Petroyuan" In 2 Months. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...uan-two-months
    25-Oct-17 More UN equipment and personnel practicing in USA. http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...-november-4th/
    25-Oct-17 USA/Canada: Rapidly intensifying Great Lake storm undergoes bombogenesis: Giant waves, wind damages on Lake Superior. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/bom...gan-video.html
    25-Oct-17 Powerful eruptions at Sinabung volcano pulverize volcanic dome (Indonesia). http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/pow...res-video.html
    25-Oct-17 Never-before-seen phenomenon in Alaska waters: Tropical pyrosomes invasion in such densities that they clog fishing gear. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/ala...henomenon.html
    26-Oct-17 First interstellar object ever observed in our solar system - a comet or asteroid from outer space. http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2017/10/it-came-from-outer-space-mystery-of-first-interstellar-object-ever-observed-in-our-solar-system.html
    28-Oct-17 Biblical hailstorm covers Cordoba, Argentina in 1.5 m (4.9 feet) of hail within 15 minutes. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/bib...argentina.html
    30-Oct-17 US FBI Recruiting Six-Year-Olds to Spy on Parents. http://revolutionradio.org/2017/10/31/fbi-recruiting-six-year-olds-to-spy-on-parents-josh-coy-on-xero-radio-member-of-the-css-network/
    31-Oct-17 Magnitude 6.8 earthquake strikes near Tadine, New Caledonia. http://m.sfgate.com/earthquakes/article/Magnitude-6-8-earthquake-strikes-near-Tadine-New-12318618.php
    31-Oct-17 6.3 quake - Hila, Indonesia. https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us1000ayz8#executive
    31-Oct-17 States of emergency declared in Piedmont and Lombardy, Italy as forest fires scorch northern Italy and force hundreds to flee. http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/states-of-emergency-declared-in-piedmont-and-lombardy-as-forest-fires-scorch-northern-italy-and-force-hundreds-to-flee.html
    31-Oct-17 Plague continues to spread to 10 more African countries! Red Cross fears Global Outbreak of Black Death: “Something different” warn experts. http://www.thebigwobble.org/2017/10/plague-continues-to-spread-to-10-more.html?m=1
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...sts-strain-WHO
    31-Oct-17 Muslim man killed 8 and injured 12 by running them down with a truck in New York City, USA. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5036717/Multiple-injured-shooting-downtown-Manhattan.html
    http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/10/new-yo...ikes-downtown/
    1-Nov-17 Fr. Tholmas Weinandy, theologian, writes corrective letter to Pope Francis after “Clear Sign” from God. https://onepeterfive.com/priest-theologian-writes-corrective-letter-to-pope-after-clear-sign-from-god/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+Onepeterfive+%28OnePeterFive%29
    1-Nov-17 U.S. bishops ask theologian, Fr. Thomas Weinandy, to resign as their consultant after his fraternal letter correcting Pope Francis. (Includes text of his letter.) https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-u.s.-bishops-ask-theologian-to-resign-after-letter-criticizing-pop
    1-Nov-17 New variant of dengue virus confirmed in Southern India. http://www.timesnownews.com/health/article/new-variant-of-dengue-virus-confirmed-in-southern-india/116699
    1-Nov-17 Strong and shallow 6.1, 6.6 & 6.0 earthquakes hit New Caledonia within 5 hours – Small tsunami waves observed. http://strangesounds.org/2017/11/strong-shallow-earthquakes-hit-new-caledonia-nov12017.html
    1-Nov-17 Volunteers In Melbourne Australia living with embedded microchips as technological proving ground for mass production. http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/volunteers-melbourne-australia-living-embedded-microchips-technological-proving-ground-mass-production/
    2-Nov-17 Prince William of UK warns that there are too many people in the world. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/02/prince-william-warns-many-people-world/
    2-Nov-17 Intense hailstorm hits Bogota, Columbia caused severe floods and traffic chaos. https://watchers.news/2017/11/02/intense-hailstorm-hits-bogota-causing-heavy-floods-and-traffic-chaos/
    2-Nov-17 Black Death Warning: Now there are 3 types of killer Plague as bodycount rises to 127. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/874547/Madagascar-Black-Death-plague-bubonic-septicaemic-pneumonic-world-health-organisation-WHO
    4-Nov-17 6.8 quake - Hihifo, Tonga. https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000bibm#executive
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...t-investigated
    5-Nov-17 Shooting at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas (USA) left 26 dead and more than 20 wounded; gunman shot 3 times -- twice by a citizen. https://www.ksat.com/news/shooting-sutherland-springs-church-gunfire-mass-shooting-airlife
    6-Nov-17 Marburg virus with no cure spreading: This is worse than the ‘Black Death’ http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...death_11062017
    6-Nov-17 Enhanced volcanic activity at Fuego (Guatemala), Popocatepetl (Mexico), Ambae (Vanuatu) – earthquakes reported at Redoubt (Alaska) and Fournaise (Reunion) volcanoes. http://strangesounds.org/2017/11/enhanced-volcanic-seismic-activity-photo-video-fuego-guatemala-popocatepetl-mexico-ambae-vanuatu.html
    6-Nov-17 Record rainfall hits Penang, Malaysia, 7 dead in its worst flooding in history. https://watchers.news/2017/11/06/record-rainfall-hits-penang-malaysia-7-dead-in-its-worst-flooding-in-history/
    6-Nov-17 Outbreak of a deadly virus 'similar to Ebola' has broken out in Uganda as 5 cases have now been reported and officials warn there is no treatment. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5053789/Outbreak-deadly-virus-broken-Uganda.html
    7-Nov-17 ‘Ebola’ outbreak declared amid Black Death comeback – and this virus is untreatable. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/658209/Ebola-Marburg-outbreak-deadly-virus-Africa-Uganda-Black-Death-plague
    7-Nov-17 Increased volcanic activity: Sabancaya volcano explodes 57 times a day (Peru), Warning issued for Mt. Lokon (Indonesia), Alert up at Mayon volcano (Philippines), Rockslide at Arenal volcano injures tourists. http://strangesounds.org/2017/11/inc...-tourists.html
    7-Nov-17 Strong M6.5 earthquake hits Papua New Guinea. http://strangesounds.org/2017/11/str...ew-guinea.html
    7-Nov-17 Black Death and incurable Marburg Virus now spreading across Africa’s cities… world’s medical system helpless to stop it. https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-11-07-black-death-now-spreading-across-africas-cities-with-no-cure-in-sight-worlds-medical-system-helpless.html
    7-Nov-17 6.5 quake Angoram, Papua New Guinea. https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000bk15#executive
    8-Nov-17 The 50 countries where you can't be a Christian in 2017. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/877057/christian-persecution-map-2017-open-doors-uk-study
    8-Nov-17 Nanochips and Smart Dust: The dangerous new face of the human microchipping agenda. http://freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/nanochips-smart-dust-microchipping/
    8-Nov-17 6 dead and 17 sick from major drug-resistant tuberculosis outbreak in Minnesota, USA. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5062423/Six-dead-Minnesota-tuberculosis-outbreak.html
    8-Nov-17 NASA Discovers Mantle Plume Almost as Hot as Yellowstone Supervolcano That's Melting Antarctica From Below. http://www.newsweek.com/antarctica-m...o-705086?amp=1
    9-Nov-17 Space Fence: Connecting the Surveillance and Transhumanist Agendas. The Space Fence is a massive, planetary-wide, space surveillance system currently being constructed that aims to monitor you all the way down to your DNA. http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...transhumanism/
    9-Nov-17 6.0 quake near Hachijo-jima, Japan https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthqua...bkrv#executive
    If you don't understand why any entry is included herein, read:
    This schedule is available in the FILES section of:
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/info
    Last update: 11/9/17

On this Election Day.....VOTE FOR LIFE !

Via Ned Dougherty
    yet to be approved by the Church

Feb 1, 2019 - St Michael Archangel

February 1, 2019 @ 12:00pm

Eucharistic Chapel, St. Rosalie's Church, Hampton Bays, New York

St Michael Archangel

Lo & Behold!

I am Michael the Archangel, Protector of the Unborn, and I come to you to speak to the People of the United States of America!

A dark cloud has now fully descended over your country, brought on by the sinister and evil enemy of mankind, the demonic beast of depravity and murder, who has infested himself in a particularly vicious way upon his minions. They have been doing his bidding ever since they turned their souls over to satan, individually and collectively through their occult societies, in their greedy search for wealth and power in your world.

Now these minions of satan have been given their marching orders in your country to increase their hold and control over human life which they have been doing successfully by introducing legislations and laws that dehumanize the very sanctity of life from the moment of conception in the mother's womb until the very last breath of life that God has intended for all of the souls who have been conceived into mortal life.

Do not fail to recognize that these minions of satan have fully turned over their souls to satan in return for the rewards they anticipate in this earthly life. In effect, they have assured their eternal damnation in the fires of hell in the absence of their coming into the light and recognizing the evil of their ways.

Woe to those who have supported and voted for the laws against life which effectively spit in the face of the Father in Heaven; your Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ; his Heavenly Mother Mary; and all the angels and saints. Those minions are doomed to eternal damnation unless they repent and find Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, before it is too late.

Your country is now headed into darker and darker times because of the recent laws that have been proffered to you the citizens of the United States, laws that are intended to deny the personhood of all souls from the moment of conception to the very act of their blessed birth, only to be torn apart in their physical bodies and to scream in pain as their intended journey here on Earth is terminated by those among you who have blood on their hands.

Damned are those who promulgated these laws and who have performed these acts of murder upon the most innocent victims, the children who are lost to this world, as well as upon the mothers of these children who in many instances did not fully comprehend or know what they have done.

As the Protector of All Human Life, I cannot overemphasize the grave danger to your country because of the abominable sins that are taking place to destroy the children of God in the womb as well as the ghastly murder of your children out of the womb. Your political leaders and legislators who supported these unjust laws will burn in hell for all eternity with their leader satan, unless they are saved through the forgiveness of sins.

It is incumbent upon all of you as citizens of this planet and as powerful prayerful warriors to do everything in your power to end this ghastly procedure of terminating life both in and out of the womb. This barbarous and ghoulish behavior on the part of many of you who permit this abortion and culture of death must end. You must do whatever you can to end this deadly practice once and for all. The time has come now to interfere with those who are killing God's children.

In the absence of a concerted attempt to turn the tide against the culture of death, the worst disasters that you can possibly imagine will descend upon this planet and particularly upon the United States of America which has now become the most barbarous nation on the planet due to its promulgation of the culture of death.

Search your heart and your conscience now to seek what it is that the Father in Heaven is asking you to do to end the murder of your children and, therefore, to restore the future of your country as the Father in Heaven has ordained.

Recognize the evil that resides in the hearts and minds of those among you who are directly responsible for this culture of death. These minions are marching to the orders of the evil one, satan, who is breathing his last gasps in an attempt to destroy humanity. His future is already cast permanently in hell. His minions are also most assuredly headed to hell unless through the power of prayer they are saved and brought back into the fold of the Body of Christ.

But I warn you that satan's minions are fully under the control of the evil one, and it is their goal to restore the ancient and occult evil practices of sacrificing innocent children to baal and moloch, their perverse and ancient gods of sacrifice.

Do not be dissuaded by smooth-talking politicians, both men and women, who speak of a woman's right to choose as reproductive health. These smooth-talking snakes are hell-bent on destroying not only humanity but civilization as you now know it.

The Father in Heaven has other plans for humanity and the Father through the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and the intercession of your Heavenly Mother will prevail in the end.

The evil one, satan, lucifer, baal, moloch, and their minions will be cast into the eternal flames forever.

Thanks Be to God!

Message ended 12:24pm.

http://www.endtimesdaily.com/message...hael-archangel