Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

An inevitable evolution now takes place as rampant crime, violence and anarchy take over the municipal regions controlled by leftists and Democrats. What is described, in the video excerpt from ABC news in Maryland, is what we have described as the “Safari Rules.”
    As stunning as it may seem at first glance, the media are informing the public on how to behave when entering any area were Democrats are in charge of civil society. It is important not to accept this new normal; instead think about this broadcast in the larger picture of what it represents. The media no longer question if you will be attacked; the media are now advising us on how to mitigate our pending attack. The attack itself is a foregone conclusion.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Roaming Centipede@twoHollowFangs

1h··If someone broke into the African American history museum and melted down their history, the city would lock them up. If the city tears down a monument that belongs to everyone and gives it to the African American history museum to melt down, not even a misdemeanor.

Here was the statement by Governor Ralph Northam when he had it removed "After 133 years, the statue of Robert E. Lee has finally come down—the last Confederate statue on Monument Avenue, and the largest in the South. The public monuments reflect the story we choose to tell about who we are as a people. It is time to display history as history, and use the public memorials to honor the full and inclusive truth of who we are today and in the future.”

So apparently "displaying history as history" means melting it down. Keep in mind this was the largest confederate monument in the South. Not just a random statue.