Page 215 of 262 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Woke Utah Elementary School Teacher Keeps Job After Bragging She Built Classroom for ‘Non-White Students’

A woke fourth-grade teacher at William Penn Elementary in Utah, placed on paid leave after bragging that she built her classroom for “non-white students,” will get to keep her job. The teacher issued an apology for her video, in which she proudly stated, “If you look around and interact with some of the materials I have, you’ll notice that there’s, like, no white kids represented.”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Pope Francis Urges Italians to Welcome Migrants and Have More Children

Pope Francis urged Italians on Sunday to have more children while at the same time opening the country’s doors to more migrants, pleading they be “welcomed, accompanied, promoted and integrated.”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Why not? It worked for Hitler!
    Democrat Mandela Barnes Likens Critical Race Theory to Science

Democrat Senate Wisconsin candidate Mandela Barnes has likened the teaching of critical race theory (CRT) in schools to learning about science, a video unearthed by the Republican National Committee shows.

Audit Committee Probes into ‘Defund Police’ Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes for Rising Personal Security Costs

Wisconsin’s Joint Legislative Audit Committee has launched a probe into “defund police” Democrat Senate candidate Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes (D) for excessive security costs billed to the state.

Man Allegedly Hit MTA Conductor in Face at NYC Subway Station

An MTA conductor was randomly punched in the face while working at a Bronx subway station on Tuesday.

Obama Claims Racism to Suppress American Opposition to Biden’s Deadly Migration

Americans oppose President Joe Biden’s lawless and wage-cutting mass migration because they are racist, not because of economic concerns, according to former President Barack Obama.

Germany: Greens Plan To Ban Native Germans From A Third Of Jobs To Promote 'Diversity'

In the name of promoting “diversity,” ruling Greens in the German the city of Hanover plan to ban a third of native citizens from applying for government jobs so they can be given to migrants.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...tor=biztoc.com

BREAKING: Kanye West officially disallowed from ever seeking office as a Republican after breaking the GOP's cardinal rule to never acknowledge the existence of White people.