Page 95 of 262 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Local lawmakers are declaring racism a public health crisis in California
    'The need for this declaration has been there for a very long time'
    [Translation from Newspeak: "White people are a virus that needs to be eradicated."]

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lawmakers...sis-california

Local lawmakers are declaring racism a public health crisis in CaliforniaLocal lawmakers and medical professional from California laid out their plans on Monday to have racism declared a public health crisis throughout the state after various…

www.foxnews.com

Seth Rogen Says He’s “Actively trying to make less things starring white people”

Infowars.com - August 4, 2020 -
    Hollywood actor supports racism in the name of diversity.

“Massive Scandal” – EU pays Muslim Brotherhood €36,5 Million to “Subjugate Europe"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...jugate-europe/