Page 55 of 262 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Why the West Is So Broken

Broken families, schools subverted, media weaponized, and foundational values being torn asunder.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Wyte Progresives just learned their necks are on the chopping block, too

Pressley: Democrats Don’t Need ‘Any More Black Faces That Don’t Want To Be A Black Voice’

In other words, if Democrats aren’t radical enough for us, then they’re Uncle Toms and race traitors.
    Via The Hill:
    Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) reportedly said Democrats don’t need “more black faces that don’t want to be a black voice” during a liberal Netroots Nation conference on Sunday, a comment that comes as racial politics threaten to divide the party.
    The Washington Post reports Pressley said she’s not interested in bringing “a chair to an old table.”
    “This is the time to shake that table. . . . We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice,” Pressley reportedly said during the event. “We don’t need any more black faces that don’t want to be a black voice.”
    Pressley’s spokeswoman, Lina Francis, told the Post the congresswoman was making the point that “diversity at the table doesn’t matter if there’s not real diversity in policy.” The Hill has reached out to Pressley’s office.
    Pressley’s comments followed a tumultuous week of Democratic infighting, as establishment Democrats continue to clash with a new wave of elected progressives in the party.
    Keep reading…

Default Only whites can be racist

Default The American genocide will start in the country side with gangs of drugged-up haters

Default Remember; They Project Their Desires Onto Us