Page 20 of 262 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYGanOktVfA

Published on Jul 9, 2016
    ABC News' Matt Gutman and Pierre Thomas report the latest news in the deadly sniper attack in Texas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6ii9qyd81g

• Police analyzing Dallas shooting suspect’s phone
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/27/lo...end-white-men/ US

Louis Farrakhan Issues Sunday Call For An End To White Men

Farrakhan’s message included a list of traits that he believed were “in the white man’s nature” — namely murder and dishonesty — and he added that while white people were slaves to their natures, what black people do “is by learning from your master.”

Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, called for an end to white men on Sunday morning, saying that their “nature is not in harmony with the nature of God.”

Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, called for an end to white men on Sunday morning, saying that their “nature is not in harmony with the nature of God.”

Farrakhan went on to claim that white men had squandered the time God gave them to rule, alleging that they had chosen not to rule with righteousness, truth, justice, or fairness.

(RELATED: Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO])
    Farrakhan also raised eyebrows earlier this week when he said President Donald Trump “is destroying every enemy that was an enemy of our rise.”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

White Professor Banned from Diner after Complaining about Too Many Whites

Self-loathing race-hater claimed restaurant was ‘overrun with little Caucasian assholes’

Infowars.com - June 5, 2018 214 Comments

Image Credits: INSTAGRAM, HARLEMSHAKENYC.

A history professor from Rutgers University was banned from patronizing a diner in Harlem after he penned a scathing rant about the white children he encountered there.
    Professor James Livingston, who suffers from a bad case of white guilt, wrote, “OK, officially I now hate white people,” in a Facebook post last Friday.
    The academician complained there were too many “little Caucasian assholes” when he visited the Harlem Shake diner last week.

“I just went to Harlem Shake on 124 and Lenox for a Classic burger to go, that would my dinner [sic], and the place is overrun with little Caucasian assholes who know their parents will approve of anything they do,” an irritated Livingston wrote in a post obtained by The Daily Caller.
    “Slide around the floor, you little shithead, sing loudly you unlikely moron. Do what you want, nobody here is gonna restrict your right to be white,” Livingston wrote.

“I hereby resign from my race. **** these people. Yeah, I know, it’s about access to my dinner. **** you too.”
    In subsequent Facebook follow-ups, the professor appears unable to comprehend why Facebook restricted his post.

Speaking to The Blaze, the owners of the restaurant, Jelena Pasic and Dardra Coaxum, condemned Professor Livingston’s comments, and asked that he not return.
    “For five years and counting, we built our business on a prerogative [of] cherishing diversity within our ownership, staff and customers in our beloved Harlem COMMUNITY. We refuse to be sucked into your racist rants, so if you wish to name drop, please use names of those with similar views,” the two businessowners told The Blaze.
    They added they wanted the professor to delete their business’ name from the post.
    “We ask that our name is removed from your rant because we do not want to have anything to do with you,” they stated. “And yeah, we ask that you get your burgers somewhere else. We do not tolerate ‘racism’ either. We thrive on equality and fairness and have full intentions to keep it that way!” In an Instagram post yesterday, the two women said they’re happy to “serve men women and children from across the globe and mostly from our beloved Harlem community.”

Rutgers University indicated they plan to investigate the incident. “There is no place for racial intolerance at Rutgers. This matter has been referred to the appropriate leaders at the Rutgers-New Brunswick campus, where Dr. Livingston teaches, to determine whether his comments violate university policies prohibiting discrimination and harassment,” the school wrote in a statement.

One Particular God

Posted on June 9, 2018 by cambriawillnotyield
    And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there. And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus’ feet; and he healed them: Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel. –Matthew 15: 29-31
    No appeal to white self-interest will work, because liberals have no race or faith. Only a man who believes that his race is an element of his personality which is connected to his God cares about the extinction of his race. The white race did not conquer the world because individual whites were smarter, swifter, or stronger than the people of other races. They conquered because they loved their God while those of other races only propitiated their gods. The summons of the fiery cross will only be answered by men with hearts of fire. One particular, personal God, and only that God, is capable of setting hearts on fire. No matter how small the white remnant, and no matter how numerous the foe, the men with the hearts of fire will keep Satan at bay until He comes to lead the final charge. – CWNY

The white people protesting Tommy Robinson’s imprisonment for opposing the Moslem rapists must have some remnant of Christianity left in them or else they would not be protesting. But are protests by white people against liberal cruelty and injustice ever effective? No, they are not. Protests are part of the democratic process, and the democratic process is an invention of the devil to destroy the Christ-bearing race. You can’t seek redemption from the devil. The only protests that are successful in a democratic system are those that help Satan tighten his stranglehold on the European people. The civil rights protests were successful because the rulers of the Western world wanted to encourage miscegenation. Gandhi’s protests were successful because the British government wanted an excuse to throw off the white man’s burden.
    In contrast to those satanically inspired, successful protests, the prolife movement was a colossal failure, because the liberals did not want to provide legal protection to the infants in the womb. If white Christians really want to do something about the liberals’ reign of cruelty, they must leave the democratic process, which includes peaceful protests, behind and make the great return: They must return to the blood and soil faith of their European ancestors. And I am not referring to our pagan ancestors, I am referring to the followers of Odin who bent their knees to Christ without sacrificing any of the fighting spirit that inspired them to fight for Odin. The Christian Europeans such as Alfred did not become lesser men when they took on the mantle of Christ, they became greater men, because the measure of man is what he fights for. How can there be anything greater than His reign of charity?
    The white men who want to halt legalized abortion and the persecution of innocent whites, such as Jayda Fransen and Tommy Robinson, must decide which master they shall serve. If they continue to “protest” evil within the confines of a system that exists for one purpose only, to destroy the good and perpetuate evil, then they have decided to serve Satan. If they decide to make the Christ of old Europe their master, they will not seek redemption from the devil. They will leave the democratic process behind and fight evil the way Europeans used to fight evil before they became entwined within the coils of the democratic process.
    In Walt Disney’s Zorro (the real Walt Disney), Don Diego comes home from Spain and hears a tale of horror from his father. The comandante is cruel, merciless, unjust, etc. What is Don Diego’s response? He tells his father he is going to sit down and write a letter to the Viceroy. Of course his father is disgusted with him. Letter-writing is not going to stop the evil comandante. Don Diego knows that. During the day he is a fop who fights evil with letter-writing, but during the night he is Zorro, who fights evil with his good sword. “Ah, but men like Zorro and William Tell only exist in story books. You cannot act like that in the modern world!” the democracy-loving protester tells me. European men did once act like Zorro and William Tell. Were the evil comandantes and the Gesslers prevented from doing evil because of protest movements? Of course they weren’t. Why then do we expect the liberals, who are much more evil than the petty tyrants of yesteryear, to stop doing evil because of a few protest marches?
    White foppery in the form of a protest movement is not the proper response to the evil of liberalism. It accomplishes nothing and may do a great deal of harm, in that it allows whites to think they are ‘doing something’ when in reality they are doing nothing. The Tommy Robinson arrest is a case in point. If he serves any length of time in jail, it could well be a death sentence for him. Will it help him if white people protest after his murder? Wouldn’t it be better if white people let it be known that any judge who sentences Tommy Robinson to prison will die?
    The white protests designed to convert the devil are a sad reenactment of the so-called prolife movement. For 45 years the prolifers have been protesting legalized abortion, and for 45 years they have gotten no results. Yet they never look at the obvious reason why the liberals keep winning the abortion wars. The liberals keep winning because they have no fear of white Christians. Whenever a white Christian actually does what is necessary and kills an abortion doctor, the ‘prolifers’ run and hide under their beds while screaming, “I am against violence.” That is precisely why you, Mr. Prolifer, should be in favor of killing abortion doctors and burning down the abortuaries. The liberals have taken violence to a new level. They burn, slice, and stab young babies in the womb. Is that not violence? Can people who do such violence be made to stop their murderous spree by gentle persuasion? Only fear of death, their own, will make liberals stop doing evil, whether it is the murder of infants or the slaughter of the white race.
    The Christian Europeans walked on water because they took the Son of God into their hearts. If you deny the reality of Christian Europe, if you claim the antique Europeans did not know Christ because they were racist, homophobic, and sexist, in contrast to the modern Christians who are not racist, homophobic, or sexist, you must tell me why the antique Europeans, who were supposed to be so evil, gave us a glimpse of the living God while the modern anti-European liberals have given us a glimpse of hell? There is no avoiding the ancient Europeans’ connection to Christ. When Christ dwelt by the Europeans’ hearth fire, the European people knew how to respond to the devil and his minions. When Christ was Gnosticized, when He became the end product of a syllogism instead of the God of our ascending race, we were left foundering in the seas of liberalism. Protest movements are the white, Gnosticized Christians’ pleas to the liberals to save them from drowning. But the liberals want the white Christians to drown, and the sea is the sea and drowning men will drown unless… They will drown unless they learn to walk on water again. Having once fixed our eyes on Christ we cannot falter or we will drown in the sea of liberalism. The vision of Christ crucified, Christ risen was bred in the bone and nurtured in the hearts of the antique Europeans. Without that breeding and that nurturing we cannot respond to the wickedness and snares of the devil as Christian men should respond. We will be forever chained to the democratic rock without any hope of being delivered from our bondage.
    As incarnational Europe fades from the memory of modern Europeans, let me raise one voice in defense of Christian Europe. We cannot be fully human unless we revere His divine humanity. The antique Europeans were not perfect, they were not gods, but they revered His sacred humanity and in doing so they showed us the glory of a Christ-centered humanity. What do the modern Europeans show us? They show us nothing of God. We only see all that is unholy and blasphemous in the pigsties of modern Europe.
    The purpose of institutionalized liberalism is to eradicate every last trace of humanity from the face of the earth. The liberals’ focus has been and will continue to be on the white race, because the antique Europeans were the most Christ-centered and therefore the most fully human people who ever walked the earth. And any member of a non-white race who shows even a glimmer of respect for the ancient faith of the European people, a Gunga Din, will be exterminated as well. Despite their claim, “We love humanity,” the liberals hate humanity just as their master, the devil, hates humanity. R. L. Stevenson captures the essence of liberalism in his short fable titled, “The Four Reformers”:
    Four reformers met under a bramble-bush. They were all agreed the world must be changed. “We must abolish property,” said one.
    “We must abolish marriage,” said the second.
    “We must abolish God,” said the third.
    “I wish we could abolish work,” said the fourth.
    “Do not let us get beyond practical politics,” said the first. “The first thing is to reduce men to a common level.”
    “The first thing,” said the second, “is to give freedom to the sexes.”
    “The first thing,” said the third, “is to find out how to do it.”
    “The first step,” said the first, “is to abolish the Bible.”
    “The first thing,” said the second, “is to abolish the laws.”
    “The first thing,” said the third, “is to abolish mankind.”
    Have I gone too far afield from the plight of Tommy Robinson and the countless other white victims of liberal cruelty and colored savagery? No, I haven’t. If we don’t see liberalism in all its guises as from the devil, we will not be able to defend our people, such as Tommy Robinson, against the liberals’ satanic onslaught. We need the full armor of Christ in order to do battle with the devil. We cannot arm ourselves with the democratic weapons of the devil in order to combat the devil. Once the European people believe that liberalism is Satanic, they will no longer oppose liberal evil with foppery, they will fight as integral men fight for what they love; they will fight with all their heart, mind, and soul.
    The marriage between the European people and Christ was a blessed union, a blessed union that Satan was determined to end. He succeeded because he turned a marriage based on love into a marriage of convenience. When the Europeans ceased to see the moral beauty of Christ’s crucifixion and resurrection, they ceased to love Christ. It is still convenient for them to refer to Christ when they need a spokesman for racial equality or some other social problem, but the love match is over. Christ has been trivialized out of Europe because the Europeans can no longer understand a God of depth. When they abandoned their racial hearth fire, the European people became incapable of maintaining their blessed union with Christ. They have become spiritually neutered. The living God comes to human hearts, He does not come to us through a series of philosophical incantations or the nation state of Israel. If we settle for a formulaic, superficial Christ we will stay in the land of the Undines, the land of the men and women who have no souls.
    Burke reminds us that a nation is a moral essence, not a geographical entity. The moral essence of old Europe was Christ. We cannot graft Christ onto a nation, the nation of Liberaldom, with an amoral satanic essence. The great tragedy of the 21st century is that professed Christians as well as mad dog liberals vilify and spit on the moral essence of old Europe. We live in Biblical times. We need to believe that our Lord will not leave us naked to our enemies. It’s difficult to believe in the 7,000, but that is what Satan wants: “Despair and die.” If we set the modern world against the moral essence of old Europe and see what the liberals, at Satan’s behest, have destroyed, we will not go quietly into the dark night of liberalism. The 91st Psalm is forever relevant, but it is most particularly relevant for an antique European living in Liberaldom:
    Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
    It all begins and ends with the great refusal – We shall not abandon our Jesus, the Christ of old Europe. +

Good grief, I will say it,.,this Lenno owns the site. Can't tel by the name, but the 5x5" theme. always comes in. We have a brain and we understand.
    "all they that hate me love death" Proverbs 8:36. Why do the heathen rage and the people image a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves and the rulers take counsel together against the LORD and against His Anointed." Ps 2:1,2. The agencies of evil are combining and consolidating, they are strengthening for the last great crisis."

"I Hate White People" Woman Says, Then Attacks White People

June 20, 2018
    Daniel Greenfield
    AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to Facebook
    77Share to Twitter
    Share to More
    73Share to Print

The left says that certain kinds of bigotry are okay. Racism isn't always wrong. There's hate that punches up and hate that punches down. Punching up is the essence of intersectionality.
    Like this latest hate crime.
    A black woman declared her disdain for "white people" before pummeling two white passengers on board a moving Ride On bus, Gaithersburg Police said.
    Kimberly Jordan, 24, of Silver Spring, is charged with racial harassment, obstructing and second-degree assault due to her alleged offensive and physically painful antics.
    Jordan allegedly began to stare at two white passengers and then murmured, "I hate white people." A short while later, Jordan, who weighs 250 pounds, reportedly stood up and clocked the female white passenger in the face. The male white passenger attempted to defend his friend, but got smacked in the face as well, police state.
    The male victim suffered a "long" cut to this nose while the female victim had a number of scratches on her palms, likely defensive wounds.
    There's the usual profile.

According to court documents, Jordan was unemployed and lived with her grandmother at the time of her arrest. She has a lengthy arrest record for charges like theft, burglary, destruction of property, assault and domestic violence.
    So how long until Jordan becomes a contributor to The Root?
    Violent racism is created equal through its sheer reality. Physically attacking someone has the same impact regardless of race. And yet the left vocally denies the existence of black racism. And denies its end results. This isn't an aberration. We've seen Black Lives Matter racial harassment and violence. We've seen the murder of police officers in New York and Dallas. But this is a more everyday kind of violence. And anyone who has spent enough time riding the New York City subway system has encountered this kind of behavior already. It's just a form of racial that no one is allowed to talk about.
    But if we're going to have that national dialogue, that needs to change.

Why Are Univision and Henry Louis Gates Getting Away With Running a Racist Site?

June 20, 2018
    Daniel Greenfield

"A a resident of Cobb County, Ga., recently surpassed the record held by Roseanne Barr and Rachel Dolezal on the Becky-ometer, a scientific tool used to measure the caucasity of white women."
    So reads a typical post on The Root.
    Similar derogatory racial references about white people abound on the site. The Root is owned by Univision (as part of a package with the vile Gawker properties) and in theory edited by Obama pal, Henry Louis Gates Jr.
    "White women started to white woman things when Diddy gave props to Black women," reads a Root headline. "White people are cowards" is another" As is, "President Declares State of Emergency After White Tears Flood Correspondents’ Dinner."
    Flip the racial metric around and can you imagine major advertisers and a nationwide media company running a site whose bloggers routinely posted similar racial references about black people?

"Black women started to black woman things." "Black people are cowards." "President Declares State of Emergency After Black Tears."
    The Root's racism isn't unique. It's part of the poisonous racism that infects intersectional spaces. The same ironic racism that's decried on the alt-right is cheered on the alt-left. And indeed, the alt-right just picked on many of the same memes floating around the intersectional tumblr and reddit communities.
    Univision is running a racist site. And advertisers flock to spend their ad dollars on a racist site. As long as it's intersectional alt-left racism.
    And Henry Louis Gates gets to posture as a scholar while running a site that reads like Der Sturmer for the intersectional crowd.

Sad to see this man, who had every potential, waste away in race-based hate in his golden years. He was married to a white woman for 20 years and has two intelligent daughters by her. He himself has a bit of Irish blood, yet shuns it. He's an intellectual who put the gift of a bright mind to rot by focusing endlessly on blackness, to the point it consumed his soul.

The White Not

Posted on June 20, 2018

When one people conquer another people, there are a number of ways they can cement their dominance. One is for the ruler of the winning side to make himself the ruler of the losers, maybe marrying a high ranking female of the losers. If the ethnic differences between the winners and losers are small enough, this can work out well. In this case, it is not really one people defeating another, so much as one set of rulers besting their relations, who happen to be rulers of another wing of the family. It’s a family squabble.
    Of course, the other end of the spectrum is when a totally different people defeat another people. The most likely outcome is some form of genocide. The winners kill off the males or maybe sell them into bondage, while distributing the women as wives to their men. The alternative to this is to simply kill off the losers. Genocide is a lot easier when the vanquished are alien to the victors. Most likely, the point of the conflict was to take the land the losers had been occupying, so killing them off makes perfect sense.
    A third way of cementing your dominance over a conquered people is to erase their language and culture. Instead of killing off the men or committing full scale genocide, you take away their religion, ban their customs and force them to use your language for any official business. The first generation is going to resist, but the second generation is going to see the opportunity and adopt the new ways. The benefit of this approach is it turns some portion of the vanquished into an asset that works to support the victors.
    The British tried a form of this with the Welsh in the 19th century. For centuries, the Welsh had been a thorn in the side of the English. Despite their numerical advantage, the English were never able to drive them off. King Offa of Mercia built a giant earth works to wall off the Welsh from the English in the 8th century. That was not because the Welsh were a trouble free population. In the 15th century, Owain Glyndŵr led his people in revolt against the English. For Shakespeare fans, he is Owen Glendower in the play Henry IV.
    The English solution in the 19th century was something called the Welsh Not. The British used it in Welsh schools to discourage the use of the Welsh language. A kid caught speaking his native tongue was given the “Not” which was usually a piece of wood on a string he hung around his neck. If he heard another boy speaking Welsh, he could rat him out and the “Not” would pass to him. At the end of the day, the boy with the “Not” got a beating. Alternatively, children were caned whenever they were caught speaking Welsh.
    Something similar is happening in English speaking countries today, except the people in charge are attempting to rub out the native culture by un-personing anyone who says or does normal things. People are routinely punished for noticing the obvious or speaking truths about reality. The point of the punishment is to discourage normal behavior, just as the British wanted to discourage speaking Welsh. Everyday, we get examples like this one, where the the bizarre and deranged are elevated over the normal culture.
    The systematic effort to turn bathhouse doggerel into art, at the expense of respectable Western literature, is not so much about elevating the depraved, as it is an assault on the culture. The people doing this are not motivated by a desire to help the degenerates. The point of the exercise is to discredit literature that comports with the norms of Western society. It is the same motivation behind larding up movies and television with vulgarity, even though the audience finds it revolting. Contempt for the audience is the motivation.
    It is tempting to assign rational motivations to the PC idiocy, but that’s always a mistake when talking about the clash of cultures. The motivations are purely emotional. When the Left flips out over someone noticing a logical flaw in their education policy, it is not the flaw the angers them. It is who is pointing it out. It’s why pointing out the endless contradictions and hypocrisies of the Left is a waste of time. In a world of “who? whom?”, the only logic at play is determining who is attacking whom. The point of the attack is manifest.
    Like the banning of bagpipes and tartan in Scotland, the Welsh Not probably did more to build Welsh nationalism than break it. It provided a motivation for the Welsh to preserve their language. The rallying point was the Welsh-language bible, which was used in Welsh churches. Instead of the language and customs being erased as intended, the British ended up inculcating a deeper sense of identity in the Welsh people. The long term result has been a modern revival of Welsh and a drive toward greater autonomy for Wales.
    It remains to be seen if the current assault on normalcy has the same effect on the normal white people in English speaking countries. Tommy Robinson may be a flawed player in the great battle over immigration in Britain, but he has become a rallying point. The alt-right in America may be a dumpster fire, but the outlandish treatment of them by global corporations has opened a lot of eyes to what’s happening in America. Perhaps the war on whiteness has reached a tipping point and white people are becoming race aware.