Page 200 of 262 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Colleges Are Ethnically Cleansing America’s White Kulaks...

https://www.revolver.news/2022/06/colleges-are-ethnically

Meet the France under-23 national team.

But, uhh, yeah. The Great Replacement is just a White supremacist conspiracy theory.

‘There Are Too Many White Men’: Chelsea Handler Announces She’s Ready To Come Back To Late-Night TV

Birth rates plummet in Hungary due to mass covid “vaccinations,” says MP

(Natural News) Far fewer women are delivering babies in Hungary ever since Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccines" were brought into the country, says Dóra Dúró, deputy president of the Our Homeland Movement. Speaking on the floor of the national parliament on June 27, Dúró warned that since the beginning of the year, birth rates in … [Read More...]

Free Milk Shakes Offered To Customers Showing Proof Of Vasectomy

Following the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, doctors across the United States are reporting a sharp rise in men seeking vasectomies.
    To help promote vasectomies, Daddy’s Dogs, a Nashville, Tennessee eatery, is offering free milkshakes that show proof they have undergone the procedure.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...oof-vasectomy/

Tensions escalate as Dutch farmers protest after police discharged firearms over “threatening situation”

(Natural News) A protest that took place in the Dutch city of Heerenveen saw gunfire after police officers on site fired "targeted shots" over a "threatening situation." Several protestors on tractors, we are told, drove into a crowd of officers and their cars. The cops issued warning shots before firing at the tractors, hitting one of … [Read More...]

1000's will die!
    Texas Authorities Urgently Beg Residents to Turn Off Air Conditioning Because There is No Wind to Power the Windmills

This is not The Onion or any form of spoof. This is real life, and it is happening today.

Amid a heatwave throughout most of Texas, The Electric Reliability Council of Texas, or ERCOT, is urgently asking Texas residents to conserve electricity becauseit has projected a shortage in energy reserves Monday “with no market solution available.” Voluntary conservation is needed between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. Monday.”

UK farms left with tons of unpicked food thanks to Brexit-related seasonal visa processing issues

(Natural News) Countless crops are going unpicked in the UK as a Brexit-induced shortage of workers continues. Millions of pounds have been lost as a result, driving up food inflation by as much as 20 percent, the agriculture sector reports. A shortfall in the total number of visas and delays in processing post-Brexit seasonal working … [Read More...]

oops