Page 89 of 262 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Rabidly Anti-White Hispanic Park Ranger Declares ALL White Visitors "White Supremacists"

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

British Falklands War Hero Shot Dead on Farm by Armed Raiders

He was attempting to protect his partner, 53-year-old Myrtle Clarke, after the raiders returned to the property and entered their bedroom despite having already stolen laptops, mobile phones, and jewellery, according to reports.
    Mr Stobbs was one of three victims of deadly farm attacks in South Africa over the weekend, with 45-year-old Afrikaans singer Wynand Breedt also being shot dead at a farm in Worcester and 26-year-old pregnant mother-of-two Zakiyya Ahmedjan having her throat slit on a farm in Weenen, Ladysmith.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...armed-raiders/

racken@Matt_Bracken
    1h·Victims speak out after July 4th assault
    [Reverse the races, this is a 24/7 national story. But in this case, crickets, local story only.]
    The woman who wants to be identified only as Vikki, says the young men began cursing and insulting the family, she added.

“Effing kill me and my white daughter,” said Vikki.

After threatening her daughter, Vikki says the men attacked her husband.

“And they basically jumped on him, the one that came and said all that held me back from helping him,” said Vikki.

Vikki posted a story about the attack on social media, including photos of her injuries.
    https://www.mypanhandle.com/news/pan...y-4th-assault/

Victims speak out after July 4th assaultPANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (WMBB) —Police are still investigating an incident that took place the night of July 4th on Panama City Beach. The assault sent two people…

MyPanhandle.com | WMBB-TV

7 comments

https://www.wsav.com/crime-safety/statesboro-police-investigating-after-17-year-old-girl-fatally-shot-in-car/

Manhattan DA Charges White Woman For Calling 911 On Black Man Who Admitted He Threatening Her

Chris Menahan | Information Liberation - July 7, 2020 -
    Amy Cooper was fired from her job by Franklin Templeton Investments and labeled a racist by Mayor Bill de Blasio and the international media.

https://youtu.be/VD16eTrhPmo

City of Seattle Had a Segregated Anti-White Training Camp to DISMANTLE Whiteness, This Is Insane https://youtu.be/xEciev82qsE

Authorities seek help identifying suspects in alleged attack on 80-year-old at grocery store
    [The Marxist Media has been stoking black hatred of whites up to Rwanda 1994 levels. We shall reap the whirlwind.]
    https://www.foxla.com/news/authorities-seek-help-identify