Page 90 of 262 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Video shows people scrambling after fatal shooting along downtown canal

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

John Rivers@JohnRivers
    Jul 4·PayPal bans White Advocacy
    but supports Black Advocacy

because of Jewish Advocacy

John Rivers

@JohnRivers

Jul 4·
    White Advocacy is a bannable offense at PayPal

if that seems like blatant racial discrimination on PayPal's part, that's because it is

because PayPal hates White People and wants us to die
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Probe Launched After ‘MAGA’ Listed in US Army Handout as Sign of White Supremacist Sympathies

SputnikNews.com - July 10, 2020 -
    U.S. Army handout lists saying, ‘Make America Great Again,’ using the phrase, ‘All Lives Matter,’ as evidence of ‘White Supremacy.’

Liberal Black Lives Matter Activists Swarm and Torment Daughter of Murdered Police Officer

By Cassandra Fairbanks
    Published July 12, 2020 at 7:51am
    42 Comments

Savannah Chavez

Hundreds, perhaps thousands, of liberal Black Lives Matter activists are tormenting the teenage daughter of a slain police officer on social media.

On Saturday evening, Texas Police Officers Edelmiro Garza Jr., 45, and Ismael Chavez, 39, were shot and killed while responding to a domestic disturbance in McAllen. They were both fatally shot by the suspect as they approached the door.

Convicted felon, 34, is charged with kidnapping Amish woman, 18, after she disappeared on her way home from church three weeks ago and hasn't been seen since
    Justo Smoker, 34, was arrested on felony kidnapping and misdemeanor false imprisonment charges in relation to the disappearance of Linda Stoltzfoos
    Stoltzfoos was last seen walking home in the Bird-in-Hand area on June 21
    Investigators say they believe Stoltzfoos was harmed following her abduction
    Stoltzfoos was reported missing on the evening of Father’s Day by her father after she failed to return home from a youth group she had been set to attend
    Investigators say Stoltzfoos never made it to the social gathering that night
    A red Kia Rio that matched Smoker’s vehicle registration number was seen in the area at the time of Stoltzfoos' abduction
    Multiple witnesses in the area reported seeing an Amish female in the passenger seat of a vehicle driven by a male that match the description of Smoker

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-harmed.html

The fallacy of white privilege — and how it’s corroding society

Police and protesters clashed during a protest in Flatbush, Brooklyn, over the death of George Floyd. Stephen Yang
    Last month, I retweeted a comment by a contrarian writer who questioned whether racism was to blame for the spread of the coronavirus, and a close (white) friend responded to me with a well-meaning text: