Page 230 of 243 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2421

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!

MSNBC's Joy Reid is slammed as a 'race-baiter' after calling Thanksgiving a 'simplistic fairytale' that Republicans need to cover up America being founded on 'GENOCIDE'

• Joy Reid has attacked Thanksgiving calling it a 'simplistic fairytale' based on a lie Republicans rely on to cover up America being founded on 'genocide' - sparking furious backlash for bashing the holiday
    • The controversial host opened Wednesday's edition of the ReidOut by attacking the holiday and its traditions as millions of Americans prepare for festivities this weekend
    • Reid said for Americans, Thanksgiving is a day of cherished tradition, but the holiday was in fact based around a series of 'historical inaccuracies' as she slammed the foundations of the festivities
    • While some supported her views, others slammed Reid's comments calling out her 'hatred for America'
    • https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nksgiving.html
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

San Francisco's white election director is FIRED to promote 'racial equity' after serving the city for 20 years - Mayor London Breed slams decision as 'unfair politicization of our government'

San Francisco's election director who has been in the position since 2002 will have his contract terminated in a move that 'wasn't about performance' but about 'racial equity'.

Imagine being Ye and explaining to someone how you just lost 2 billion in net worth, hundreds of millions in cash are frozen, and there is an effort to put you in jail, all by Jewish people simply because you said “Jews have power”, and Tim Pool cuts you off and says “nah I don’t see this Jewish power thing they’re all just individuals”