Page 127 of 262 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Philly Man Charged With Raping Woman In Macy’s Bathroom…

PHILADELPHIA — A Philadelphia rape suspect armed with cooking skewers stood in a Macy’s bathroom for 20 minutes before his victim walked in, police say.
    District Attorney Larry Krasner on Wednesday announced rape and related charges following the arrest of Jaleel Uqdah, 22, for the February 21st assault in the Macy’s department store in Center City.

Uqdah is alleged to have assaulted the woman inside of a stall in a woman’s restroom located on the third floor of the department store last Sunday. The District Attorney’s Office today charged Uqdah with: Rape, Involuntary Deviate Sexual Intercourse, Aggravated Assault, Robbery, Sexual Assault , Unlawful Restraint, Possession of an Instrument of Crime, False Imprisonment, and related offenses.

Keep reading…