Page 104 of 262 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

John Rivers reposted

Mark Collett@MarkCollett

COME AWAY - Hollywood's Latest Anti-White Garbage
    Hollywood is churning out another remake of two classic fairy tales and nearly all the white characters have been removed!
    This is a Bitchute exclusive - please support the platform!
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/iQZ40COh97pz/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

University of Minnesota lecture features 12 step recovery program for whiteness
    Lecturer: Whiteness has ‘violent legacy’
    The University of Minnesota’s School of Social Work hosted a virtual lecture recently that aimed to teach white people about their white supremacy and how to counteract it by using a “12 step” program mirrored after the one used by people in Alcoholics Anonymous.
    https://www.thecollegefix.com/univer...for-whiteness/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

@bigleaguepol

8h·

South Africa: Another White Farmer’s Savage Murder Sparks Demonstrations at Courthouse
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/south-...at-courthouse/

via @bigleaguepol

White Americans are the most openly reviled group in the country. They also created this country and have no reason to feel shame about its history. At some point, you people have to get off your knees, or else Cohen's perverse dream comes true.

Quoting @NYTimesCohen:
    Trump, or the Last Stand of White America https://t.co/Se4jpayUdn

Opinion | Trump, or the Last Stand of White AmericaWe face a choice between a true renewal and a warped fantasy of the past.
    The New York Times

The countryside is racist

Police: Woman Pushed onto NYC Subway Track in ‘Unprovoked Attack’

the 'woman' was an attractive blonde.........
    https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...ovoked-attack/