Page 214 of 230 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2297

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biden’s ‘White supremacy’ summit nothing but a ruse for the regime to obtain more power: FBI whistleblowers

(Natural News) A summit hosted by President Joe Biden last week meant to address a 'rising threat of white supremacy' is nothing but a ruse for the regime to acquire more power to go after political opponents, according to a growing number of FBI whistleblowers. Biden's summit was intended to 'highlight' the 'rising threat of right-wing … [Read More...]

Kalergi Plan
    The Kalergi Plan, sometimes called the Coudenhove-Kalergi Conspiracy, is a "far-right", antisemitic, white genocide conspiracy theory, which claims that Austrian-Japanese politician Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi concocted a plot to mix white Europeans with other races (Africans) via immigration. It was promoted in aristocratic European social circles. The conspiracy theory is most often associated with European groups and parties, but it has also spread to North American

Hillary Clinton Compares Trump Supporters to Nazi’s Following Hitler, as Baseline for
    Denying Autocracy of Democrats

[The Left is doing psyop battlefield prep for martial law and genocide. They will get CW2]
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/09/24/

Maine Democrat Mills’ Education Dept. Refuses to Remove Video Calling ‘MAGA’ Covert Racism, White Supremacy

The Maine Department of Education has doubled down on allowing one of its taxpayer-funded online learning programs to instruct high school students that the term “MAGA” is an example of covert racism and white supremacy.