Page 48 of 262 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Murder a white man in cold blood, face reduced charges and sentencing

>Danish war veteran is shot dead in New Orleans while on motorcycle ride across America after surviving tours of Afghanistan and Iraq
    >Poul Hansen was found dead shot in the head and back in New Orleans on May 18
    >Brandy Myles, 35, is facing a second-degree murder charge for the killing
    >Hansen's family attorney said wallet and phone were missing when he was found
    >The tourist was a war veteran and had served Denmark in Iraq and Afghanistan

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar
    ticle-7064459/New-Orleans-Police-Woman-accused-killing-Danish-tourist.html
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Moonbat Actress Anne Hathaway: Pro-Life ‘White Women’ Pushing For Death Of Minority Women

Vile.
    Via Newsbusters:
    Acting chops aside, Anne Hathaway has always looked like the type of person whose superpowers include the ability to give one heck of a condescending lecture. As it turns out, the white woman is chiding other “white women” for fighting for the lives of unborn children of any color. On social media, the Ocean’s 8actress slammed the “complicity of white women” in producing the recent pro-life Alabama legislation signed by Alabama Governor Kay Ivey.
    Hathaway took to Instagram to rail against the recent Alabama law, beginning with the typical progressive inanity of describing the bill as “controlling women’s bodies.” She wrote, “Yes the anti-abortion movement is primarily about controlling women’s bodies under the premise (for many, sincere) of saving lives.” Nice that she gives some ignorant paws the benefit of the doubt, isn’t it?
    Of course she bashed the abominable “white men,” whose work this is “primarily,” but she also made room to sprinkle some hatred on the ladies. Hathaway wrote, “HOWEVER a white woman sponsored the bill and a white woman sponsored it into law.”
    Keep reading…

WotW reads from a book by one of the most controversial philosophers of the 20th century, who saw the West's spiritual vacuum as the primary cause of our problems. I greatly appreciate your support: https://www.paypal.me/wayoftheworld or https://www.patreon.com/wayoftheworld https://teespring.com/stores/wayofthe...

White South African Couple Executed in ‘Racist Attack’ on Highway

Dan Lyman - May 27, 2019 -
    Robbers used racial slurs before opening fire on vehicle

‘Tool Of Eugenic Manipulation’: Clarence Thomas Just Dropped The Hammer On Abortion And Planned Parenthood

WOW. Thomas concurrence today: "Enshrining a constitutional right to an abortion based solely on the race, sex, or disability of an unborn child, as Planned Parenthood advocates, would constitutionalize the views of the 20th-century eugenics movement.” https://t.co/UOK4ejUM8m
    — Josh Hammer (@josh_hammer) May 28, 2019
    Wow, that’s some concurrence.
    Via Twitchy:
    Rem
    Remember when abortion was supposed to be safe, legal, and RARE? Seems our ‘pro-choice’ friends have tried to forget or completely do away with the ‘rare’ portion of the law. They had to know when they went to extremes attempting to legalize abortion up to and including birth the pushback would be monumental.
    These points from Clarence Thomas look really bad for abortion and especially for Planned Parenthood.
    Ain’t that great?
    Keep reading…