Page 69 of 262 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Democrat Star Colin Kaepernick Speaks at “Unthanksgiving” Event – Craps on US Again

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...#post-comments

huite genocide
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This graffiti was found in New York.

Most people will be unaware of this, but had this graffiti targeted any other racial group, it would have made the news all over the world.

This is the anti-white double standard.

Too white here:

WotW breaks down Derren Brown's latest show and explains the anti-white subtext.