Page 102 of 262 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Can Ethnic Separation Bring Us Peace?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT White Farm Murders in South Africa - Fact or Fiction?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

More Insanity from Crazy, Insane Jane Elliott – The Anti-US Activist Used to Push Racist Anti-White Garbage to Our Children

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/insanity-crazy-insane-jane-elliott-anti-us-activist-used-push-racist-anti-white-garbage-children/

October 3rd: A mother of four who married her high school sweetheart was shot dead while working alone at a Maryland convenience store on Thursday, local authorities shared.

Lynn Marie Maher, a 49-year-old White Plains native, was shot just before 12.50am at the 7-Eleven located on the 3300 block of Middletown Road in Waldorf, Maryland.

After obtaining the money, the suspect shot the victim and fled. The victim, Lynn Marie Maher, 49, of White Plains, died from her injuries on the scene. The suspect is described as a black male, 5’7” – 5’10” with a slender build. He was wearing a white facemask, a dark-hooded sweatshirt, jeans and dark tennis shoes.