Page 46 of 262 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

dupe
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default They want Your Family Dead; Still

Colorado Parent Warned School About Violence And Bullying Before School Shooting
    Via CBS:
    Five months before the shooting at STEM School Highlands Ranch that killed one student and injured eight others, CBS News learned school Executive Director Penelope Eucker was sent a letter warning about violence and bullying at the school. The letter was written by a school district official with information from an anonymous parent of a high school senior, who called the district with concerns about the school.
    According to the letter, “there is an extremely high drug culture at STEM,” and “many students are suicidal and violent.” The anonymous parent called it the “the perfect storm” and “expressed concerns about a repeat of Columbine.”
    Keep reading…

Police: Woman violently shoved elderly man out of bus, causing death

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2019/ma...-man-out-of-b/

Girl Who Rejected Getting Pregnant Because She ‘Doesn’t Want to Create Any More White People’ Celebrated

Tweet receives over 136,000 ‘likes’

Las Vegas Police Release Video of Elderly Man Pushed Off Bus To His Death
    The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department has released disturbing footage of an elderly man being pushed off a ...
    May 15, 2019BY Tom Ozimek

The Rape of the Finns: Finns are the Cleverest People in Europe and Its Destroying Them
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E25xEf30bis

New York Times Columnist Lauds “Inevitable” Demographic Decline of “Racist” White People Paul Joseph Watson | Says white America will not concede power “until its death rattle