Page 68 of 262 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

French Population Being Replaced, MP Warns in Blistering Speech

Dan Lyman - November 7, 2019 -
    Senator says globalists erasing French identity via mass migration
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Why Ellen REALLY Hates White Babies

If you look hard you'll see a white male in this political advert
    Last edited by Lenno; 11-08-2019 at 09:32 AM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The term 'Anglo-Saxon' should be DROPPED from modern speech because it has links with white supremacists
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7663127/Academic-says-Anglo-Saxon-dropped-links-white-supremacy.html

https://youtu.be/20qgbjwoegY?list=WL

Our Family of Nations

I was arrested to prevent me from delivering this talk at The Scandza Forum in Oslo on November 2, 2019. The Norwegian Security Police somehow divined — without knowing the topic or even the title — that this lecture would lead to political violence if delivered. Judge for yourself. For a fuller account of my arrest, see “Anarcho-Tyranny in Oslo.”

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...ite-privilege/

The Camp of the Saints; author's commentary:

Historian awarded compensation after being found to be the victim of anti-white racism

One of the genes in Gmo Corn Foods can cause Permanent GMO Sterilization of both Men and Women, the epicyte gene. Governments are Silently Sterilizing us..
    https://doowans.com/the-silent-gmo-s...he-human-race/

Abolishing whiteness has never been more urgent

Noel Ignatiev showed us how.
    by Mark LeVine17 Nov 2019

Noel Ignatiev never set out to be a hero. His goal was quite the opposite: to be a "traitor" to a race that for much of his life would not accept him and whose inherent toxicity, he believed, would permanently impede the possibility of the United States living up to its ideals.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/op...153149028.html

White nationalism is officially a threat.