Page 25 of 262 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Taco Bell Refuses Service to Woman Who Doesn’t Speak Spanish

Video shows employees deny food to customer who only speaks English

Image Credits: Justin Sullivan/Getty Images.

By Infowars.com Friday, September 14, 2018

A video of an argument at a Taco Bell is going viral after employees at the restaurant refused to serve a customer because she didn’t speak Spanish.
    The incident took place Wednesday when Alexandria Montgomery arrived at a Hialeah, Fla. Taco Bell and ordered food in English.
    The Spanish speaking employee allegedly refused to give Montgomery food because she wouldn’t order in Spanish.
    In the video, Alexandria can be heard asking the employee, “Do you have a manager here?”
    Apparently able to understand English this time, the employee responded in Spanish, saying, “She is in her house sleeping.”
    Trying to get rid of the customer, the employee said, “Honey, I have a car behind you,” and shut the window.
    When Montgomery asked if any of the other employees speak English the employee answered “no” and added, “this is Hialeah,” which is 96% Hispanic, the highest percentage in the country.
    Other employees began to crowd the drive-thru window but didn’t help the couple either.
    Before leaving, Montgomery asked for the employee’s name and, once again understanding English, she replied, “Luisa.”
    Taco Bell Corp. released a statement, reading, “We have worked quickly to resolve with the customer to ensure this doesn’t happen again.”
    Montgomery updated her Facebook post, claiming, “Luisa was fired today. Luisa isn’t even her real name lol. She was the general manager on that shift.”
    In a final statement, Taco Bell declared: “This individual no longer works for the brand.”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Emmy’s Diversity Jingle Excludes Straight White Men

Rampant bigotry and racism riddled throughout awards ceremony

Infowars.com - September 18, 2018

https://www.infowars.com/video-emmys...ght-white-men/

White Existence Is a Crime, Says South African BFL Party Spokesperson

Black First, Land First spokesperson Lindsay Maasdorp has told the author of this article and others about the controversial party that my "existence is a crime."

Default They Must Be Wrong! Blacks can't be Racist!

Default Purple Socked Pedo Spotted!