Page 91 of 262 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Antifa take an older man’s bicycle and then sucker punch him at the Portland riot.
    [Antifa/BLM are the Dems' anti-white Brownshirts]
    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...91083705376769

isolate, distract, assault then humiliate.... how many times have we seen this
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Beginning of the End of Whites in South Africa

White South Africans will be resilient to the end. Their only regret is the speed with which it now comes.

https://cms.frontpagemag.com/fpm/202...-katie-hopkins
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

‘Mute White People’ Button Appears on Instagram Stories

Washington Examiner - July 13, 2020 -
    Called the ‘unbothered sticker,’ it was uploaded to online database GIPHY by Refinery29.

Nick Cannon Apologizes For Anti-Jewish Comments But Not For Anti-White Comments

Chris Menahan | Information Liberation - July 16, 2020 -
    Cannon had refused to apologize just one day earlier.