Page 180 of 262 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

In Chinese, one word for peace is the symbol for woman with a lid on her. Looks like this Native American guy has
    figured out part of the story.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Get Woke, Go Broke: Salvation Army Quietly Removes Guide Telling White Donors To “Sincerely Apologize” For Their Racism After Intense Backlash

Next Christmass will be quite different

Self-Proclaimed BLM Rioter On Twitter: “I Personally Wanna F*** Up Some White People”

It's not racist if it's violence against white people, right?

MURRIETA, CA – The Twitter account Libs of Tik Tok recently shared a video of a conversation taking place on Twitter’s “Spaces” platform – where Twitter users can host private conversations among other users – where a person speaking under the handle of “SoDeyZay” claimed that he attended BLM demonstrations to “riot” and that he specifically wanted to attack “white people” while attending.
    https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/1...-white-people/

Another aspect to the on going effort to eliminate Syro-Aryan-European people is that most European politicians
    have sold out European people for extermination, and letting them freeze this Winter is part of their plan,
    as they continue a strong effort to keep inexpensive Russian gas away from Europe, readily now available if the liar politicians
    were not blocking the gas and thereby kill a lot of Europeans.