Page 88 of 262 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Paul Krugman

R
    eality is coming for white supremacists driving golf carts
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ron Perlman Declares Americans ‘Diseased’: Trump Has Turned Us Into a ‘Sh*thole Country’

@Matt_Bracken
    10h·[The evil Marxist media is intentinoally whipping black hatred of whites up to Rwanda 1994 levels.]
    Suspects charged in brutal beating caught on video. Victim says one attacker told him 'Black Lives Matter' as he kicked him in face. One suspect is only 14 years old.

Five suspects — three adults and two juveniles — have been charged in a brutal assault caught on video outside a convenience store in Klein, Texas, last month.
    [rest at link]
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/suspec...ting-video-blm

Suspects charged in brutal beating caught on video. Victim says one attacker told him 'Black Lives Matter' as he kicked him in face.One suspect is only 14 years old

www.theblaze.com

3 comments

OB/GYN Docs in U.S. Want COVID-19 Vaccines Tested on Pregnant Women

Barbara Cáceres | thevaccinereaction.org - July 6, 2020 -
    Pregnant women, breastfeeding moms to be test subjects in COVID-19 vaccine trials and will be among first to get vaccinated…