Page 101 of 262 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

ANGRY LEFTIST Smacks 84-Year-Old Female Trump Supporter Across the Face at Trump Rally in Aliso Viejo

(blk on white attack)
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Local Boer Community Is Being Discriminated Against, Murdered and Prevented from Making a Living by the Current Government in South Africa — Here’s How You Can Help

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rica-can-help/

Her Name Is Wilma Hochstetler: White Woman Murdered by Group of Blacks In Indianapolis; Young Son Says, ‘I Wish They Didn’t Shoot My Mommy'.
    https://vdare.com/posts/her-name-is-...shoot-my-mommy

The Body of Omaha Bar Owner Jake Gardner Was Found 20 Minutes From Portland

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...utes-portland/

Think of what is happening in South Africa now realize this is happening here, in Portland, a white city.

You can be a black supremacist and say you want a black ethnostate on National television and that you want the destruction of the white race but you will be thrown in prison if you defend yourself against a black person holding a gun to your head. Welcome to America’s Anti-White Apartheid, prepare for South Africa 2.0.