Page 103 of 262 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

[White] Girl beaten unconscious in food court of Coastland Center mall in Naples
    A [black] man was arrested at the Coastland Center mall Tuesday after a witness said he beat a girl unconscious for spurning his advances.

An officer from the Naples Police Department responded to a call at around 4 p.m. regarding a fight in the food court. Bruce Gordon, 37, told the officer that he had struck the victim, who police say is a juvenile, in self-defense after she had accosted him unprovoked.

But a witness reported that Gordon had responded violently after the victim had refused Gordon’s flirtation with her in the Panda Express line. The witness said Gordon swore at her, left, then returned to punch her repeatedly in the face and then kick her and stomp on her as she lay unconscious on the ground, not stopping until a bystander hurled a chair at him.

One witness says Gordon could have killed her, had the bystander not stopped the attack.
    [rest at link]
    https://www.winknews.com/2020/10/07/man-accused-of-beatin

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

MSNBC’s Jason Johnson: Trump ‘Raising an Illegal White Nationalist Terrorist Army’
    [Understand the insane delusional mind of your commie rat enemies]

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/09/msnbcs-jason-j
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

South Africa Sets Rules for Confiscating Land without Compensation from White Farmers

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...white-farmers/

King 5 News has launched an all out assault on white PPL. Their latest piece is entitled:
    ‘I’m racist and I don’t want to be:’ Renton man realizes blind spots

Confirmed, non-black, decedent of slave owners preaches veiled race hatred to blacks

A Texas Reader Says ALL Arrests Of Of Blacks Have Become Dangerous: A Black Woman Hit 3 Cops With Her SUV Because She Saw A Traffic Stop

https://vdare.com/letters/a-texas-reader-says-all-arr

South Africa has great influence among these PPL

Paul Kersey's Just Make It Illegal To Call The Cops On Blacks: Michigan's Gretchen Whitmer Wants To Make "Racially Motivated" 911 Calls A Hate Crime