Page 108 of 262 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Blaming Whitey
    > by Pedro Gonzalez / Nov 28
    Far from internalizing victimhood, as Obama claims, white Americans are prohibited from defending themselves and have been deluded to not even realize they are under attack.
    https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/28/blaming-whitey/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

A Time for REAL Heroes

WotW looks at how Hollywood messes with our minds and considers what it means to be a true hero.

Post-George Floyd, a Wave of ‘Anti-Racist’ Teaching Sweeps K-12 Schools Targeting ‘Whiteness’
    The National Education Association, the nation’s largest labor union, has posted an entire page of BLM teaching resources, while Black Lives Matter is also disseminating educational materials.
    ["Anti-Racist" is code for Anti-White. And "White Privilege" = scheduled for genocide.]
    https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/29/post-george-floyd-

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

A Time for REAL Heroes

WotW looks at how Hollywood messes with our minds and considers what it means to be a true hero.
    Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Marries Sex Doll…

David Petraeus: Perfect Avatar for America’s Corrupt Ruling Class
    >Dec 3
    His assertion that “right-wing” terrorists pose the greatest terrorist threat to our country is a sop to his new paymasters and a selling out of the people who made his career.

General David Petraeus, for many years (decades?) lauded as the greatest and most successful soldier of his generation, just insulted, in terms paradoxically both implicit and vicious, the men who made both his military renown and his post-military success and wealth possible.

“The most significant terrorist threat in the United States is not actually from Islamist extremists, it’s from right-wing terrorists in our own country,” he recently said to a gathering of elites.

This assertion, in a sense, is unremarkable given that it has become a common ruling-class talking point. It’s a lie, of course. Your own senses tell you so. When was the last time you even heard of a “right-wing” terror attack, much less one that actually inflicted mass casualties?

Sure, the ruling class and its propaganda arm tell you that they happen all the time, but they’re lying.
    [rest at link]

https://amgreatness.com/2020/12/03/david-petraeus-per

The Most Racist Commercial You’ll Ever Watch