Page 11 of 262 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

New Brighton, MN Mayor Val Johnson literally shaking because of white privileged denier Monkey PunchZ
    Published on Dec 1, 2017
    Impossible to parody people like this
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default ethnicity determines goverment and genocide

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

He's still not getting it right. He's closer to right, but either he's lying (may even to himself) to justify his change in POV, or he's too stupid to see the truth. The truth is that anywhere there are as few as three people together, there must be some form of government. We're a contentious bunch and the "no state, anarchy" ideal cannot exist in a world full of humans. Or any other living organism. On every level of life there is competition for resources, and competition leads to, well, you get the picture.

Minneapolis To Reduce Police Psych Testing After Screening Out Too Many Minorities
    Related: Mpls DA Sez ‘Doesn’t Have The Evidence’ To Indict Diverse Cop-on-Cop Shooter

Minneapolis To Reduce Police Psych Testing After Screening Out Too Many Minorities

Anders Hagstrom
    Justice Reporter

The city of Minneapolis may fire its police psychology evaluator because his tests screened out too many minority candidates, despite already lowering psych evaluations far below the national standard.
    The July police shooting of Justine Damond triggered the city to scrutinize its psychological standards for police, with many claiming they’d become lax. Psychiatrist Thomas Gratzer has run psych testing for the Minneapolis police for the past five years, and in that time, he has eliminated four of the five tests used to determine whether a candidate is fit to be an officer, APM reported Thursday. Now, Gratzer is facing firing not for gutting his standard, but for screening out too many minorities.
    Mohamed Noor, the officer who shot Damond, is Somali and was one of 200 cops approved by Gratzer’s standards over the past five years, which were already far below the national standard. (RELATED: 150 Minnesota Cops Are Convicted Criminals)
    Minneapolis used a more standard five-test procedure up until 2012, and according to a 2004 federal study, those tests worked. The study found that the officers flagged as concerning by the tests were three times more likely to engage in misconduct, APM reported.

There’s no way to verify whether Noor shot Damond due to mental unfitness, but many are calling for him to be charged due to the circumstances of the encounter. Noor and his partner were responding to Damond’s call when she exited her home and approached the police car. Noor claims to have then heard a loud banging noise as someone–presumably Damond–slapped the car.
    Seconds later, Noor opened fire and Damond was killed.
    Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges took to Facebook following the shooting, immediately coming to the defense of Minnesota’s Somali community.
    “To the Somali community: I want you to know that you are a valued and appreciated part of Minneapolis,” she wrote. “I stand with you and support you. The strength and beauty of the Somali and East African communities are a vital part of what makes Minneapolis so strong and beautiful. I am grateful to be your neighbor.”

Noor has not faced any charges.
    Follow Anders on Twitter
    Send Tips: anders@dailycallernewsfoundation.org
    The Daily Caller News Foundation is working hard to balance out the biased American media. For as little as $3, you can help us. Freedom of speech isn’t free. Make a one-time donation to support the quality, independent journalism of TheDCNF. We’re not dependent on commercial or political support and we do not accept any government funding.
    Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

Minneapolis Police Remove Memorial In Honor Of Justine Damond

Via Daily Mail:
    Police have removed a candle-lit memorial that a white nationalist group created to honor an Australian woman killed in Minneapolis by a Somali-American officer in July.
    Minneapolis Police spokesman John Elder told local radio that an officer cleared the memorial when the department learned it was displayed outside a precinct headquarters.
    ‘We cannot allow any memorial and anything like that to be put up at that location,’ Mr Elder told Minneapolis Public Radio News.[…]
    The memorial to Justine Ruszczyk Damond consisted of a framed portrait, candles, roses and signs reading ‘United We Stand.’
    The Minneapolis mayor-elect added to the condemnation on Saturday, calling the shrine ‘disgusting’.
    ‘I condemn the perpetrators and their tactics in the strongest possible terms,’ Frey said in a statement.
    ‘Identity Evropa and those who share their values have no place in our city. Hate has no place in Minneapolis. Period.’
    The Star Tribune newspaper reported that only the extinguished candles remained Saturday night.
    Keep reading…

Professors Claim Farmers’ Markets Cultivate Racism: ‘Habits Of White People Are Normalized’

These professors need to grow some sense.
    Via Washington Times:
    Two professors from San Diego State University claim in a new book that farmers’ markets in urban areas are weed-like “white spaces” responsible for oppression.
    Pascale Joassart-Marcelli and Fernando J Bosco are part of an anthology released this month titled “Just Green Enough.” The work, published by Routledge, claims there is a correlation between the “whiteness of farmers’ markets” and gentrification.
    “Farmers’ markets are often white spaces where the food consumption habits of white people are normalized,” the SDSU professors write, the education watchdog Campus Reform reported Wednesday.
    Keep reading…

Woman accused of racism by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is human-rights activist

• U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas told her followers on Twitter that racial animus is to blame for a Dec. 18 seat-stealing controversy on United Airlines. A customer wants an apology from United for giving her first-class ticket to ... more >

By Bradford Richardson - The Washington Times - Wednesday, December 27, 2017
      The woman Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee accused of racism is a celebrated photojournalist who helped document human-rights abuses in war-torn Guatemala during the 1980s.
      Jean-Marie Simon, whose first-class seat on a United Airlines flight was given to Ms. Jackson Lee, Texas Democrat, lived and worked in Guatemala during the turbulent decade that saw the military seize control of the government in a coup. Hundreds of thousands of Guatemalans were killed or “disappeared” during the conflict.
      Now a teacher, Ms. Simon, 63, is the author of “Guatemala: Eternal Spring Eternal Tyranny.” A 2012 blog post on Amnesty International saidMs. Simon donated 1,000 copies of her book to schools and universities in Guatemala “to keep the truth of what happened alive.”

In a tweet Tuesday, Ms. Jackson Lee suggested Ms. Simon was upset about her seat being given away because it was given to an “African-American woman.”

I noted that this individual came toward me and took a picture. I heard later that she might have said “I know who she is.” Since this was not any fault of mine, the way the individual continued to act appeared to be, upon reflection, because I was an African American woman,
    Sheila Jackson Lee (@JacksonLeeTX1 December 26, 2017
    In a Facebook post last week, Ms. Simon said her first-class ticket on a United Airlines flight from Houston to Washington, D.C., was given to Ms. Jackson Lee. She was on a return trip from Guatemala.
    After bartering with Ms. Simon over the amount of the voucher she would receive as compensation, United eventually placed the disgruntled passenger in Economy Plus. The airline has yet to apologize for the incident.
    “I was the last passenger on the plane,” Ms. Simon wrote on Facebook. “A Texas congressman, a nice guy, sat down next to me. He said was glad I had made it on the flight. I showed him my boarding pass with my seat, 1A, printed on it. He said, ‘You know what happened, right? Do you know who’s in your seat?’ I said no. He told me that it was Jackson Lee, a fellow U.S. congresswoman who regularly does this, that this was the third time he personally had watched her bump a passenger.”
    Ms. Simon said during a delay before takeoff she went to the front of the plane and took a picture of Ms. Jackson Lee.
    Ms. Jackson Lee said she did nothing wrong, but “in the spirit of the season and out of the sincerity of my heart, if it is perceived that I had anything to do with this, I am kind enough to simply say sorry.”