Page 13 of 262 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

When a "White Racism" class meets Tuesday at Florida Gulf Coast University, at least two campus police officers will be on guard as a precaution.
    Today marks the start of the spring semester at FGCU, and Tuesday will be the first time the class meets. The course has caused controversy due to its name and garnered national media attention.
    "We have prepared for any possible distractions related to Tuesday's first class of the White Racism course, but we are expecting normal campus civility as our students engage in this and other courses at the spring semester's start," Susan Evans, FGCU's spokeswoman and chief of staff, said in an email.
    Ted Thornhill, the assistant professor of sociology who will teach the class, said he received some disturbing emails and voicemails after news of the class spread. He also said a couple of students enrolled in the class talked to him about safety concerns.
    "I think most of us don't anticipate there being any unrest or protest or anything like that," Thornhill said. "But it's more of a prudent measure to have law enforcement present just in case."

Sociology major Ché Hall, 20, is one of the 50 students signed up to take the course. She said she has heard chatter about students showing up on the first day of class just to see if others cause problems, but it's not something she is too concerned about.
    "I think a lot of people who said that they would come to start issues are just saying that and won't actually come," she said.
    FGCU: White Racism course causes controversy
    A security plan was put in place after Thornhill, FGCU President Mike Martin and others met in December. Thornhill wouldn't say if the police presence will continue throughout the semester.

"I don't think that we would share many of those details for individuals who have negative intentions," he said.
    "I think that we will be safe and that students don't have anything to worry about except for completing their reading and doing their work and engaging with the material."
    FGCU Police Chief Steven Moore wouldn't comment on the plan.
    FGCU: University sexual assault suspect linked to 2011 sex crime
    Thornhill said he started getting the emails and voice messages as word about the class spread through news stories and on social media.
    The course will cover everything from ways to challenge white supremacy to the ideologies, laws, policies and practices in this country that have allowed for "white racial domination over those racialized as non-white," according to a course description.
    Some of the emails and calls Thornhill received were from people who simply expressed disappointment about FGCU offering the class and challenged the course's validity. Others expressed their views with foul language, called Thornhill a racist and referred to him using the n-word.
    "The number of emails I got pales in comparison to the thousands and thousands of comments and post on all manner of social media and traditional media outlet websites that said things that were unspeakable," he said.
    FGCU: Students trying to find a treatment for breast cancer
    Thornhill sent FGCU police 46 pages of emails and some voicemails that were left for him regarding the course. Thornhill said he sent the emails and voice messages to police out of an abundance of caution.
    "I can call a black man a (n-word) when it's appropriate, and I do," one of the callers said. "I am not ashamed of it. It doesn't make me a racist. If Jay-Z can say it and a black man can say it, I can say it."
    None of the emailers or callers threatened any violence or to disrupt Thornhill's class, but a few writers did wish ill will upon him.
    "Cancer (Stage 4) is what you and your family deserve for spreading hate, lies & intolerance," an emailer wrote.
    Thornhill said some people's reaction to the course have been "upsetting but perhaps not entirely surprising given the nature of these more rabid white racists."
    "I take these type of things seriously just like when people were writing racist things on the whiteboard and then posting things around campus," he said. "You never know what people are thinking and what they might be capable of. It's good to be cautious."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

We are now in the midst of the Gog/Magog invasion into the homelands of all [former] White European Christian nations.

God's Christ-bearing people [Rev 20:9 = "camp of the saints"] are targeted for total genocide.

There is no man, no world leader... who will stand up against this evil enemy... which is why God intervenes [the second coming.]

Think of Gog/Magog as ancient Pharaoh who oppressed God's people. Think of New Jerusalem as God's Promised Land.

It's gonna be one hellofa fight

New United Nations Boss Unveils Plan to Promote Global Mass Migration

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...ass-migration/

Chelsea Handler Celebrates MLK Day: White People Must Think About ‘What It Must Be Like to Not Be White’

Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for The Heart Foundation

by Daniel Nussbaum15 Jan 201812,041
    Netflix talk show host Chelsea Handler marked the national Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday on her Twitter account Monday, writing in a post that it is “up to white people” to honor Dr. King’s legacy and declaring that white people must spend the day thinking about “what it must be like to not be white.”

The 42-year-old Chelsea host-turned-political activist wrote in her Twitter post that the January 15 national holiday “means more today than it ever has.”
    “Happy Martin Luther King day to a true hero,” Handler wrote. “This day means more today than it ever has. We all must honor the spirit of his fairness and equality and tireless search for justice. It is up to white people to honor Dr King, and to think about what it must be like to not be white.”
    The Netflix star and frequent critic of President Donald Trump also re-tweeted artwork featuring Dr. King placing his hand over Trump’s mouth, captioning the post: “Yeah, seriously. Don’t speak today.”
    Handler — who has kept up her near-daily denunciations of the president on social media in the New Year — announced in October that she would focus on political activism following the cancellation of her Netflix talk show after just two seasons.
    Handler made headlines last week following the president’s live, partially televised meeting with Republican and Democratic lawmakers to discuss immigration, when she suggested in a profanity-laced tweet that Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is gay, and being blackmailed to act in a certain manner.
    advertisement

“Hey, @LindsayGrahamSC what kind of d*ck sucking video do they have on you for you 2 be acting like this? Wouldn’t coming out be more honorable?” she tweeted.
    Handler was widely criticized on social media for the comment, which numerous users called homophobic.

Indigenous mother threatens to shoot 'privileged' white kids

15th Jan 2018 1:27 PM

Chloe Lyons

A MAJOR Coast school was put on high alert after an indigenous mother threatened to shoot all the "white, racist f---s" and "privileged, little white children" on the grounds.
    Iesha Lillian Nixon, 38, wasn't happy with the Department of Education and Training's response when she told them her son had been "racially vilified" at Nambour State College.
    Wanting to enrol him into Burnside State School, Nixon was on the phone to a department representative on February 8, 2017 for 45 minutes before the conversation turned violent.
    Iesha Lillian Nixon, 38, was fined after she said to a Department of Education and Training staff member that she would shoot 'white' children at a Coast school. Facebook

She told the operator the school was "racist" because they hadn't allowed her son to take a spear to class, but when the woman pointed out it was for other students' safety, Nixon said "now you're even laughing at me".
    Nixon then threatened she should "probably just get a gun" and go to the school, adding "no wonder people shoot up schools".
    The phone operator was left "shaken" and Nambour and Burnside schools were both put on alert.
    About two weeks later, Nixon verbally abused a second department worker after her son's application to Burnside had been denied because they lived outside the catchment area.
    Nixon said she would "hang herself from the flagpole out the front of Nambour high" and once again threatened she knew where to get guns.
    She today pleaded guilty in Maroochydore Magistrates Court to using a carriage service to make a threat to cause serious harm.
    Nixon's lawyer told the court his client had struggled "against the odds" to complete tertiary education in social work and suffered PTSD as result of a 15-year violent relationship.
    Magistrate Matthew McLaughlin said while he couldn't "pretend to know what it's like to be racially vilified", Nixon was herself a "narrow-minded racist" for how she had treated the department workers and her threats against white people in general.
    He added that with little regard that her victims were simply "passing on information", Nixon had sought to take her anger out on all white people.
    While Nixon's lawyer argued for no convictions to be recorded, Mr McLaughlin said her "outbursts" from the bar table showed how little remorse she had for her actions.
    She was fined a total of $1000 with convictions recorded.

Tech Founder: Middle America Is A ‘Sh**hole’ With People Too ‘Violent, Stupid And Racist’ For New Jobs

Oh, that will go over well for your company…
    Via Daily Caller:
    One Silicon Valley executive had a few choice words to describe Americans living in the heart of the nation, and they were not flattering.
    Melinda Byerley, MBA and founder of Timeshare CMO, a Silicon Valley-based tech start-up, tweeted out Saturday afternoon describing what middle America could do to “get more jobs in their area.”
    Byerley says that the first thing those in middle America need to realize is that “no educated person wants to live in a shithole with stupid people.” Particularly, in a “shithole” filled with people who are “violent, racist, and/or misogynistic.” In Byerley’s opinion, “big corporations,” do not consider moving to the heart of America because “those towns have nothing going for them.”
    Keep reading…