Page 140 of 262 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Two Texas school board members indicted over secret discussions regarding district’s Critical Race Theory scheme

(Natural News) Two members of a school board in Texas have been indicted by a grand jury in Tarrant County, Texas over conspiracy to violate the Texas Open Meetings Act. They violated the law by sending text messages regarding a proposed racial diversity plan, which has been strongly opposed by large sections of the community. The grand … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Yahweh, the Creator told the Syrian, Abraham that his seed would become a mighty goy numbered as the sand of the sea or the stars of the sky.
    And that seed went through Isaac, Yacob his 12 chidren, of whom most of Europe is descended.
    It is ironic that Edom with a bit of a sneer, calls those descendants, goyim.
    That is the seed line of Adam, Noah, Shem, Abraham, Isaac, Yacob and the Syrian wives and mothers of Abraham, Isaac & Yacob.

Regarding "Racism", my favorite kind is horse racing.

The first part of white genocide is over, it's done: the taking control of the country by taking control of its institutions.

The second half of it is using all that stolen power to physically and genetically get rid of the white people forever.

That's the part we're in now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    The first part of white genocide is over, it's done: the taking control of the country by taking control of its institutions.

The second half of it is using all that stolen power to physically and genetically get rid of the white people forever.

That's the part we're in now.
    That is correct, Lenno. Good Observation.

UNVACCINATED women are getting periods with excruciating pain in levels they haven’t experienced before, as well as menopausal women getting their periods, often multiple times in a month, women having miscarriages, bleeding heavy and shedding their uterus wall JUST BY BEING NEAR VACCINATED PEOPLE!

Countless stories coming in about this so this is an unexplained phenomenon happening in areas where there are lots of vaccinated people

This is really going on here’s a source:

https://montanadailygazette.com/2021...inated-people/