Page 145 of 262 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Michelle Obama: ‘You Wanna Hang Out With Us? Get Your Vaccine’ (VIDEO)

Fauci and the NIH caught funding China’s covid bioweapons research

(Natural News) In today's Situation Update podcast, we cover the bombshell news that communist China's militarized bioweapons industry was funded by the NIH under the control of Dr. Fauci. They deliberately funded bioweapons development "gain-of-function" research in China, which led to the deliberate release of the SARS-CoV-2 bioweapon … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It is all very simple, but most folks are too busy being deluded & unsane.

Georgia Guide Stones being enforced upon the stupid, deluded, lie loving zombies.

Depopulationists like Chelsea LOVE the record number of deaths: https://thelibertyloft.com/chelsea-clinton-wants-more

Genocide of White People in California The Chinese Takeover of California California auditor: 1,000 state-licensed facilities match sex offenders' addresses.
    http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1489250395

Slide from social justice class lists 'Make America Great Again' as 'Covert White Supremacy'

The middle school is connected with Montgomery County Public Schools in Maryland, a school district that awarded more than $ 454,000 for an "Anti-racist System Audit."

[The Left is doing psych. battlefield prep for white genocide.]
    https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/education/sli

The Savior Messiah, Yahshua,said, "My sheep hear My Voice and follow Me.
    Who has followed Him for 2000 years? The Aryan Syro-European Christians.
    And they are a chief target of the Corona Vax scam being foisted on Europeans, and other peoples too.
    Lord Esau wants to get rid of the competition even as He/they tortured and murdered the Messiah, King of Biblical Israel & Yehuda.
    And Edom and His converts expect to get away with it, thanks to the fact that most "Christian" are deluded almost completely.