Page 160 of 262 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Discrimination against white men appears to continue at Morgan Stanley. Plus, insane updates on the COVID hysterics at the CDC, who now seem to be more in bed than ever with George Soros and Bill Gates.
    https://banned.video/watch?id=60ff0c0eaa3dbd1223c06117
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"DON'T TELL YOUR PARENTS!"
    Minnesota fourth-graders are given 'equity survey' on race and gender and are told by teacher NOT to skip questions (even if they don't understand them) and not to tell their parents.
    [Welcome to the USSA, comrades!]
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9827255/Minnesot
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Keith Olbermann: Trump Supporters Are 'Maggots,' Must Be ...

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...be-prosecuted/

Oct 10, 20201:54. Former ESPN host Keith Olbermann lashed out at Trump supporters Friday night, calling for the prosecution and conviction of all those connected with the president. Mr. Olbermann called Trump supporters "maggots," the new insult du jour to replace 2016's "deplorables" in the 2020 presidential election. "Trump can be and must be ...
    NAZIs portrayed Jews as maggots

Democrat's Minions Announce The End Of Freedom In America, Take Your Vaccine Or Die
    https://banned.video/watch?id=610302f1c1c4f91b824f3ec

We have all been called to bear witness:

The Woke Left is going full retard Jacobin lunatic.
    This always ends with guillotines, gas chambers, and gulags.
    Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities."
    https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/142150621379205

CDC: 11,940 DEAD 618,648 Injuries and 1,175 Unborn Babies DEAD Following COVID-19 Shots

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/cd...ovid-19-shots/

Democrat Claims Republicans Caused COVID Resurgence…

If your White or Asian you will be stood against a wall