Page 189 of 262 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Kellogg Foundation now paying illegal aliens $500 per month for being non-white, non-American

(Natural News) With funding from the Kellogg Foundation, which controls the Kellogg's cereal empire, the New Mexico Economic Relief Working Group has partnered up with the national nonprofit UpTogether to offer monthly payments of $500 to qualifying illegal alien families beginning in March. According to the coalition, the NM Immigrant … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Loudoun County Virginia Sheriff’s office announces a public school teacher has been arrested and charged for striking a child last week inside the classroom
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

As part of the highly controversial “Black Lives Matter” week that took place in schools nationwide, tiny kindergarten children in an elite Washington, D.C., indoctrination center were handed BLM signs and ordered to march around the school chanting “Black Lives Matter.” Yes, seriously.
    https://thenewamerican.com/kindergartners-forced-to-m