Page 192 of 262 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Pfizer documents show COVID-19 vaccine accumulates in ovaries; UK data reveals cases of ovarian cancer in 2021 are at a record high

(Natural News) A study included in the first batch of Pfizer documents released on March 1 following a court order indicates that the company's Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine accumulates in the ovaries over time. This is significant because official data from the U.K. recently showed that the cases of ovarian cancer in 2021 were … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Anti-White CRT in School Causes White Boy to Commit Suicide http://www.renegadetribune.com/anti-...crt-in-school-

Woke Home Depot shaming staff for their white privilege

The policy includes a checkmark list for checking your privilege: “white, male, class, Christian, cisgender, able-bodied, and heterosexual.”

Pelosi

DEPOPULATION: Thanks in part to COVID jabs, most US counties lost population in 2021

(Natural News) Almost every county in the United States lost more people than it gained in 2021, and the corporate-controlled media is blaming it on the plandemic. The truth, of course, is that 2021 is when tens of millions of Americans also rolled up their sleeves for experimental gene therapy "vaccines" that we now know are … [Read More...]
    Despite the influx of millions of illegals

US COVID deaths breach 1M mark; one way or another Fauci had a hand in every single one of them

(Natural News) Records show that over one million people in the United States have died from the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19). Every single one of these deaths can be attributed to White House Chief Medical Advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci. The U.S. is estimated to have breached the one million COVID-19 deaths mark on Wednesday evening, March … [Read More...]

Leading baby food brands contain arsenic and lead levels that damage the brain, causing autism in young children

(Natural News) A 2021 congressional investigation found elevated levels of arsenic, mercury, cadmium and lead in popular baby food products. These heavy metals are potent neurotoxins that can damage neurological development, leading to developmental delays and autism in young children. Baby food manufacturers such as Gerber, Beech-Nut, … [Read More...]