Page 201 of 262 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

UK government collapses as Boris Johnson resigns; push for proxy war in Ukraine suspected

(Natural News) British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who ran as a conservative but governed like a left-wing globalist, resigned suddenly on Thursday, as the entire UK government collapsed. "Johnson’s roughly three-year tenure ended in disarray after he threatened a standoff with his party and a possible general election following the … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Multiracial West Is a HELL Created for White People

https://odysee.com/@wayoftheworld:7/multiracialhell:3

House Democrats Slammed for Passing 'Orwellian' Measure Regarding 'White Supremacy' in the Military

One House Republican condemned his Democratic colleagues for adding an amendment Wednesday to the National Defense Authorization Act requiring reports on the presence of “White supremacist and neo-Nazi activity” in the armed forces.

The amendment, sponsored by Democratic House Rep. Brad Schneider of Illinois, was approved on a party-line vote of 218-208, with Democrats voting for and Republicans voting against, according to The Hill.

https://www.westernjournal.com/house...macy-military/

"In this [5 minute] clip I explain what the term "South Africanization" means. This clip is from an episode of Break the Rules where Coleman Hughes and I appeared on to compare, contrast and discuss some of the discriminatory policies of the USA and South Africa, as well as Liberalism's role in the road South Africa has went down and the US is going down."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoHfiDEzx5Y&ab_channel=Co