Page 205 of 262 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Power prices across the EU jumped to a fresh record high on Tuesday, as natural gas costs climbed further on falling supply from Russia, data from the European Energy Exchange AG shows.
    Benchmark day-ahead prices in Germany advanced to €490.79 ($497) per megawatt-hour, from June’s average of €218.03, according to market data provider Nord Pool.

The current prices are almost six times higher than in August 2021.
    The EU’s energy market is rattled by fears over whether power plants will be able to provide enough electricity this winter amid the tightening gas supply.
    Gas prices in the region have quadrupled this year, driven by the drop
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/eu-el...-costs-double/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

LONDON: 87-year-old Thomas O'Halloran, a grandfather known locally for playing his accordion to raise money outside the local grocery store, was stabbed to death while riding his mobility scooter in an unprovoked attack on Tuesday, August 16, 2022.
    JUST REMEMBER: The most important thing we can do is not make it about race.
    As we're dehumanized for being White...
    Replaced for being White...
    And murdered by our replacements for being White...
    We are morally bound by Bumper Sticker Conservatism to forsake pattern recognition, crime statistics, observable reality, and intrinsic survival instincts - all for the sake of not being called names by the very people who are dehumanizing us, replacing us, and wishing us dead.

KAMALA HARRIS: "Equity as a concept says recognize that everyone has the same capacity, but in order for them to have equal opportunity to reach that capacity, well, we must pay attention to this issue of equity."

Germany says citizens who don’t enjoy freezing this winter are extremists

(Natural News) The German government is gearing up for widespread civil unrest this winter once the lights go out. According to reports, one of the top search queries on Google in Germany right now is for "firewood" as residents panic at the thought of there being no more Russian gas coming through the pipeline to heat their homes and … [Read More...]

Heroic Florida College Student Killed Protecting Girlfriend In Alabama https://breaking911.com/florida-college-student-kille

"Florida College Student Killed [by a black female with a black female accomplice] Protecting Girlfriend in Alabama"

CDC (quietly) removes a massive claim on vaccine safety
    and bolsters concerns about mRNA and cancer

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/cdc-quietly-remove