Page 22 of 262 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Millionaire Democrat Wants To Tax Parents With More Than Two Kids As ‘Irresponsible Breeders’

Also donated $7 million to population control groups

https://www.infowars.com/millionaire...ible-breeders/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Report: 15,000 White South African Farmers Seek Refuge in Russia

‘It’s a matter of life and death’

RT - July 9, 2018 353 Comments

Image Credits: Education Images/UIG via Getty Images.

A delegation of 30 South African farming families has arrived in Russia’s farmbelt Stavropol region, Rossiya 1 TV channel reports. The group says it is facing violent attacks and death threats at home.
    Up to 15,000 Boers, descendants of Dutch settlers in South Africa, are planning to move to Russia amid rising violence stemming from government plans to expropriate their land, according to the delegation.

“It’s a matter of life and death — there are attacks on us. It’s got to the point where the politicians are stirring up a wave of violence,” Adi Slebus told the media. “The climate here [in the Stavropol region] is temperate, and this land is created by God for farming. All this is very attractive.”
    The new South African government lead by President Cyril Ramaphosa has pledged to return the lands owned by white farmers since the 1600s to the black citizens of the country. The government said it is planning to put an end to what it calls the legacy of apartheid, where most of South Africa’s land is still in the hands of its minority white population.

Rights groups have said the initiative incites violence. There were 74 farm murders and 638 attacks, primarily against white farmers, in 2016-17 in South Africa, according to data by minority rights group AfriForum.
    The farmers are ready to make a contribution to Russia’s booming agricultural sector, according to Rossiya 1. Each family is ready to bring up to $100,000 for leasing the land. Russia has 43 million hectares of unused farmland. The country has recently begun giving out free land to Russian citizens to cultivate farming. The land giveaway program, which began in 2014, has been a huge success.
    Wow! this is incredible How desperate the situation in South Africa might be if people have decided to move to Russia. I mean - russians themselfes don't really want to live in Russia anymore. They are buying the property in Spain or Greece to receive the EU-citizenship and move out of Russia -
    "According to the Russian Central Bank, Russian citizens spent €1.1 billion on international real estate in 2017 – 26% more than in 2016, when the volume of cross-border transfers amounted to $870 million"
    from here https://tranio.com/articles/russian-...-usd1-billion/
    Anyway i wish these south africans good luck with their business in the Putin-country

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Professor Calls For Purge of Whites From Literary Community

Disgraced academic cheered death of Barbara Bush

Image Credits: Tara Ziemba / Getty Images.

By Dan Lyman Thursday, July 26, 2018

White people must resign from “positions of power” in the literary community, asserts a Fresno State professor who recently made headlines for cheering the death of Barbara Bush.
    English professor Randa Jarrar issued the ultimatum on her private Twitter account that Campus Reform now has a copy of.
    “At some point, all of us in the literary community must DEMAND that white editors resign,” Jarrar wrote. “It’s time to STEP DOWN and hand over positions of power. We don’t have to wait for them to **** up. The fact that they hold these positions is **** up enough.”

Jarrar’s tweet came immediately after an outburst apparently aimed at an editor of poetry from The Nation, Stephanie Burt, whom Jarrar claims “violently silences” people of color through the work Burt publishes.

Jarrar became infamous in April when her tweets slamming recently-deceased Barbara Bush as an “amazing racist” sparked outrage; which was only compounded by her taunts that she would “never be fired” after a petition demanding her termination quickly garnered tens of thousands of signatures.

“Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal,” Jarrar wrote. “**** outta here with your nice words.”
    “I’m happy the witch is dead,” Jarrar asserted in another tweet.
    She was placed on leave shortly after the Bush tweets.
    Jarrar is a self-described “bad Muslim,” who appears to operate an Instagram page called “Crimes of Caucasity,” which is dedicated to “keeping a record of audacious Caucasian crimes.”

Default He Tweeted this last May it seems clear that the Globalists want a Global white genoc

Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, called for an end to white men on Sunday morning, saying that their “nature is not in harmony with the nature of God.”
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/27/lo...end-white-men/

South Africa to Change Constitution to Legalize Taking Away White Farmers’ Land

'The ANC will... finalize the proposed amendment... that outlines more clearly the conditions under which expropriation of land without compensation can be effected'

Default A White Liberal Speaks

Discussion of American cultural conflicts has to take place alongside pivotal conversations about race, not instead of them. Yesterday I spent some time listening to a Vox podcast with Ezra Klein, Jane Coaston, and Dylan Matthews. The subject was the “Great Twitter Wars of 2018,” and I was particularly interested because they spent some time discussing a piece I wrote last week on Sarah Jeong’s anti-white tweets and the existence of anti-white racism more broadly.
    The conversation was an interesting, thoughtful window into progressive ideas about race, culture, and politics. I highly recommend giving it a listen. There was one segment, however, that stood out to me more than the others: the discussion of what “whiteness” truly is. Yes, there was the longstanding presumption that “white” is the “norm” or “default” American race, but there was also a deeper question of the nature of white culture. What is it, exactly?

At that point, Klein brought up the old blog Stuff White People Like. I remember it well. As a son of the rural South who spent some time living in prosperous quarters of progressive America — Manhattan, Cambridge, Ma., Philadelphia’s Center City — I thought it was funny. It satirized a highly specific kind of white American life, one largely alien to my existence. The “white people” in that blog were nothing like the white people I grew up with.
    And that brings me to the subject that I think has to be discussed right alongside race when discussing American life and American politics: the great white culture war.
    Conservative white Americans eagerly move to majority-minority Texas. Those same people would be far more reluctant to live in majority-minority California, because of its profoundly different treatment of religious freedoms, gun rights, and of course tax rates.
    With each passing year, I grow more convinced that Charles Murray’s Coming Apart and J.D. Vance’s Hillbilly Elegy represent two of the best vehicles for understanding our times. Though they’re not specifically political, they help us understand the profound differences between different white American communities — differences that are often exacerbated in our polarized age.
    Consider, for example, the extraordinary faith gap between white Republicans and white Democrats. According to recent Pew data, fully 72 percent of white Republicans believe in the God of the Bible. Only 32 percent of white Democrats share that same faith. To take another important cultural issue, gun-ownership rates vary wildly between white Americans, with whites in blue America far less likely to have a firearm at home.
    Now, what does this have to do with race and condemnations of “whiteness”? Earlier this week, my colleague Reihan Salam wrote a fascinating piece in The Atlantic making the point that white-bashing is actually a way in which the progressive white elite distinguishes itself from “lower” white rivals, a form of “intra-white status jockeying.” Here’s Reihan:
    It is almost as though we’re living through a strange sort of ethnogenesis, in which those who see themselves as (for lack of a better term) upper-whites are doing everything they can to disaffiliate themselves from those they’ve deemed lower-whites. Note that to be “upper” or “lower” isn’t just about class status, though of course that’s always hovering in the background. Rather, it is about the supposed nobility that flows from racial self-flagellation.
    Given the awesome power these “upper-whites” exercise in elite American institutions, there are incentives for other people to bash whites as well:
    In some instances, white-bashing can actually serve as a means of ascent, especially for Asian Americans. Embracing the culture of upper-white self-flagellation can spur avowedly enlightened whites to eagerly cheer on their Asian American comrades who show (abstract, faceless, numberless) lower-white people what for. And, simultaneously, it allows Asian Americans who use the discourse to position themselves as ethnic outsiders, including those who are comfortably enmeshed in elite circles.
    Reihan is onto something very important. And it helps explain why the GOP’s revulsion at the message that white people’s day is done isn’t grounded exclusively (or even mostly) in racial resentment and fear. Because we know full-well that the white people who so gleefully make that claim fully expect to emerge victorious, their status and power intact, in a post-white-majority America.
    To understand different outcomes of the white culture war, consider California and Texas. Both states are firmly majority-minority. Yet the leaders of both states are still disproportionately white and male; they’re just culturally very different kinds of white males. Conservative white Americans eagerly move to majority-minority Texas. Those same people would be far more reluctant to live in majority-minority California, because of its profoundly different treatment of religious freedoms, gun rights, and of course tax rates.

I do not mean to imply that white progressives who cheer the rise of minority Americans and lament the prevalence of white supremacy are anything but sincere in their abhorrence of racism or their desire for black and brown Americans to achieve and succeed in the United States. I count too many progressives as close friends to think that they don’t truly wish for racial reconciliation and justice. Many, many conservatives share the same longing.

But at the same time, the liberal desire for racial justice is embedded within a larger world view that is antithetical on other grounds to white conservatives, and embedded within manners, mores, and habits of life that are substantially different from the manners, mores, and habits of life of more rural and exurban America. Urban America and heartland #Murica are two very, very different places.

Thus, conservative white Americans look at urban multicultural liberalism and notice an important fact: Its white elite remains, and continues to enjoy staggering amounts of power and privilege. So when that same white elite applauds the decline of “white America,” what conservatives often hear isn’t a cheer for racial justice but another salvo in our ongoing cultural grudge match, with the victors seeking to elevate black and brown voices while remaining on top themselves.

Even worse, each side of the white cultural divide all too often conditions its embrace of minorities on their embrace of (or at least acquiescence in) other key positions in the great white culture war. Are current battles over religious liberty central to racial justice? Are abortion rights pivotal to racial equality? Those questions are hard to answer, at best, but both are becoming litmus tests for Democrats and Republicans alike.

I’ll say it again: Discussion of American cultural conflicts has to take place alongside, not instead of, pivotal conversations and debates about race. Indeed, the legacy of American racism (including the sad prevalence of outright racists in the GOP) is one reason why white conservatives struggle to form alliances with black voters who are actually more culturally and religiously similar to their rural and exurban white neighbors than to their white progressive allies.
    Comments
    This is but one short piece. Other pieces can be written about the role race undeniably plays in our politics and culture. But it’s important to understand that when conservatives confront a political coalition that seems to be cheering the decline of “whiteness,” they often experience it as an attack on “white people the Left doesn’t like.”
    As for the rest? They roll on, enjoying the same power and the same privilege. They’ve sacrificed little and stand to gain a lot: nothing short of victory in the great white culture war.

David French — David French is a senior writer for National Review, a senior fellow at the National