Page 228 of 262 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Canada is leading the way for the World Economic Forum's mass suicide campaign. Many in pain are being recommended to the service known as MAID to end their lives rather than coexist with the self proclaimed deities leading the world into the hellscape of a fourth industrial revolution.The public must completely awaken. Whether they know it or not, humanity has been targeted for extermination.
    https://www.banned.video/watch?id=63...6bd93979dcbd3b
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Posted without comment:
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Today, Senate Democrats are pushing through a bill to codify homosexual "marriage" into federal law. The radical legislation has no protections for religious freedom and Christians who are opposed to same-sex "marriage." Several GOP senators have signaled possible support for the bill. LifeSiteNews is running a VoterVoice campaign urging Republicans to vote it down.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/urgent-senate-will-vote

Hundred of thousands of foreign fighters, many of who are armed, have invaded Germany and are waiting for the signal to attack. The German government can no longer protect its citizens, that have been left armed and helpless by their policies.

Federal border police no longer speak of asylum seekers but soldiers storming their country. It is estimated that are 500,000 soldiers waiting for an order to attack. Meanwhile, Germany has 260,000 Bundeswehr soldiers (armed forces of the Federal Republic of Germany).

Police are being pressured not to speak of the invasion taking place. The same applies to vehicles coming over the Balkan route. They are sometimes checked, and if weapons are found, which often trucks are full of them, “they may not be confiscated.”

Watch the following video report from Germany:
    https://rairfoundation.com/ticking-t...attack-orders/

The same canard that was used to flood England:

Canada Plans on Increasing Immigration to Alarming Levels

Sean Fraser, the Immigration Minister of Canada, recently put forward an ambitious immigration plan that could fundamentally transform Canada’s population demographics.

By 2025, Fraser has stated that the Canadian regime plans on adding 1.45 million permanent resident migrants for the ostensive purpose of addressing a significant labor shortage. According to Joe Guzzardi of Progressives for Immigration Reform, there are allegedly 1 million vacant Canadian jobs.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/canada-plans-on-increas

Identity politics and the Marxist lie of white privilege

"We're going to continue to see the border be completely out of control, because that's what the leftist base wants," Judd said. "They want an out of control border. They want unregulated immigration. They don't care if harm is being done to the American people."

https://justthenews.com/government/security/thursbord