Page 261 of 262 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 2615

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Women’s NIT Game Gets Ugly: Game Ends with Memphis Player Sucker Punching BGSU Star in the Face – Bowling Green Turns Incident Over to the Police!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hooded thug sneaks up behind man, repeatedly bashes him in head in unprovoked laundromat attack News https://www.theblaze.com/news/video-...ndromat-attack
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

US Marine Veteran, Father and Uber Driver Carjacked and Fatally Shot – Two Black Male Suspects Still at Large

Philadelphia now PAYING women to have more babies – Universal Basic Income for expectant mothers

(Natural News) Director Stacey Kallem of Philadelphia Department of Public Health's Division of Maternal, Child and Family Health announced Monday, March 20, a new scheme that will pay pregnant women in the city. Starting next year, 250 expectant mothers in Philadelphia will receive "no-strings-attached" monthly payment of $1,000 from … [Read More...]

Muslim Humza Yousaf, Who Previously Complained About Too Many Whites in Scottish Government, Wins Election to be Scotland’s Next Leader

Just because you're "down with the cause," it doesn't mean the cause is down with you.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/vermont-h...-shelter-emplo

EXTREMIST: A Healthy Minded White Person
    This week declassified FBI documents revealed that terms such as ‘red pilled’, ‘normie’ and ‘great replacement’ are now considered as ‘Racially or Ethnically Motivated Violent Extremism’. Find out how the term ‘extremist’ has been altered in order to be used as a weapon to silence people and how beliefs that were social norms just a few decades ago are now classified as ‘dangerous extremism’.
    ODYSEE: https://odysee.com/@MarkCollett:6/20...White-Person:0
    BITCHUTE: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vTE6XaTtnKTf/

84-year-old Andrew Lester, the man who shot Ralph "We Wuz Scholarz" Yarl twice last Thursday.

In 1939, when Mr. Lester was born, Kansas City, MO was entirely White.

Now? Less than 60% of the population are White. And, that change has brought with it tremendous consequences.

In 2022, Kansas City had the second most violent year in its history with 167 homicides—only BLM-riot-laden 2020 beat it out, with 179 homicides.

This is the face of a man besieged on all sides by utterly-inhumane savages. He's confused, broken, alone, scared, and under attack.

I don't care when he shot Ralph Yarl. I don't care why he shot Ralph Yarl. I don't care about the circumstances or details or context or motivations.

I understand. I understand why he did it.

Youth Wrestler Sucker Punches Opponent in the Face After Losing Match (VIDEO)

About 31 Black-On-White Homicides in March—Death of White America | VDARE Video Bulletin

March saw the usual toll of white (and Hispanic and Asian) women in relationships with black men. And, also as usual, Drug Deals Gone Wrong.
    Read more: https://vdare.com/articles/about-31-...-white-america
    Use…

https://tv.gab.com/watch?v=643f0d04f1d1ad5dbc376803
    tv.gab.com