Page 5 of 262 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Mark's sister Donna wrote:
    From Eidolon, the woke classics online periodical run by Mark Zuckerberg’s sister Donna:
    What Would James Baldwin Do?
    Classics and the Dream of White Europe
    Denise Eileen McCoskey
    Aug 24
    Denise Eileen McCoskey is a Professor of Classics and affiliate of Black World Studies at Miami University (Ohio). She is the author of Race: Antiquity & Its Legacy, and past recipient of the John J. Winkler Memorial Prize. In 2009, she won the American Philological Association Award for Excellence in Teaching at the College Level.
    … In “Stranger in the Village,” Baldwin pointed out the sheer futility of the nostalgia residing at the heart of white supremacy, noting that “No road whatever will lead Americans back to the simplicity of this European village where white men still have the luxury of looking on me as a stranger.” He concluded even more powerfully: “This world is white no longer, and it will never be white again.” Our goal, as classicists, should surely be to finish the dissembling of this dangerously misguided dream of white Europe. To join hands with Baldwin and add: it was never white in the first place. [Emphasis mine]
    Despite Professor McCoskey’s award-winning Excellence in Philology, she made an amusing Freudian slip in her verb choice, thinking “dissembling” is a synonym for “deconstructing” instead of an open admission of the intentions and methods of Eidolon. From Choose Your Words on disassemble vs. dissemble:
    Disassemble is to take something apart, like an old car motor, but dissemble is sneaky — it means to hide your true self, like the guy who said he was a mechanic but had never actually seen a motor, much less put one back together.
    That’s some fine editing, Dr. Zuckerberg.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Kakistocracy

Striving for a flattering eulogy

Menu

Skip to content

The Debt

Porter / 17 hours ago August 25, 2017
    Hypocrisy is the tribute vice pays to virtue.
    I was just a boy the first time I heard that statement, and remember initially comprehending it the way a Congolese would calculus. Though once the meaning became clear I always cherished it as a particularly witty truism. The hypocrite concedes his villainy by paying lip service to honor. If he believed his actions were just, then his words would match them. The faithful husband doesn’t preach about the righteousness of infidelity. Thus virtue pays no reciprocal tribute to vice.
    I note a similar phenomenon frequently on the left. And never more so than in discussions of their most lurid vice of all: white eradication. This yearning for racial elimination used to be an understandably furtive affair. Liberals would express such a malign desire the same way they masturbate: only with gerbils.
    But as the Overton Window has reached Armageddon, it has actually become more socially acceptable to say you want whites dead than want them alive. Certainly only one of these positions would be denounced by Marco Rubio.
    Though somewhere deep in their dormant ganglions, even a democrat dimly understands the moral ambiguity of killing off a whole race of people (particularly your own). That’s why such awkward dissonance is assuaged by ridiculous fictions about social constructs. All of which only serve to provide the rationalization of You can’t say we want to murder you if we say you don’t exist. That’s not an impressive acrobatics routine to a target audience; but it’s only targeting the one in the subject’s head.
    But sometimes these mental backflips land ludicrously awry. That was the case recently with a roundly lampooned tweet from one of those ubiquitous “my fellow white peoples.”
    It’s satisfying to always remember that none of the descendants of the people screaming about the myth of white genocide will be white.
    Did you get that? White genocide is a myth, and in the future there will be no whites to say otherwise. This sort of extremely common doublethink is a liberal’s subconscious paying tribute from their vice of eradication to their virtue of self-saintliness.
    If leftists actually believed their yearnings weren’t moral filth then there would be no reason to disparage what they advocate as a myth. Hypocrites preach fidelity while cheating; liberals preach fantasy while doing. The quoted writer is openly thrilled at the prospect of there being no whites, and convinced it will come to pass. But he dismisses his own certainty as myth. He does this because he needs a mirror that doesn’t reflect a monstrosity. And that means we’re definitely not doing what we’re definitely going to do.
    One of the dumber–and thus most predictable–rebuttals to the white genocide accusation is the one that asks: Where are the bodies? Who is killing you? That second question is one the entire media suffers many pains to obscure. Though more importantly, the absence of systematic killings is not the absence of systematic suppression.
    Imagine this scenario, just as a hypothetical. Imagine if I were able to propagandize credulous young women through uncontested control of the media, entertainment, and academia complexes. And through these channels was able to motivate huge numbers of them to spend the brief bloom of their fertility on birth control while pursuing careers and periscoping altruism in lieu of their own marriage and family. What if I relentlessly glamorized miscegenation, foreign adoption, and a childish life with no children? If I were successful, then the magic of math would quickly and quietly do my work–while liberal tweeters were unquietly crowing about the results.
    What if I also viciously taxed those families that did form in order to subsidize the prolific fecundity of imported foreigners and a hostile underclass? These being people who will, in turn, elect representation even more aligned against our target population. What if I also was able to deny safe homogenous habitats, crush their community social capital, and force them into extravagant private tuition bills for each expensive child to avoid the diversity I have seeded everywhere?
    To be honest, I’m feeling fairly optimistic about my mythical genocide at this point.
    And as the birth rate of these demonized and indoctrinated people cratered, and the massive majority country most adults were born into dissolved before their eyes, I would field their complaints coquettishly and say I have no idea what you’re talking about…but I sure do like it.
    But what I like even more is imagining the day virtue pays its tribute back to vice.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

White Men In Kansas City Have Been Shot Dead By Possibly Racially Motivated Serial Killer

Wow.
    Via Daily Caller:
    A 22-year-old black man in Kansas City who once said he wanted to “kill all white people” has been charged with murdering two middle-aged white men and is suspected of killing three more.
    Fredrick Demond Scott was charged Tuesday in the murders of Steven Gibbons and John Palmer.
    Gibbons, a 57-year-old Kansas City man, was found dead Aug. 14 after being shot in the back just after getting off of a city bus. Video footage showed an unidentified black man also exiting the bus and following Gibbons just before he was shot.
    Evidence found at the scene of that murder led police to Scott, a former Burger King employee who has had a few run-ins with the law in the past.
    Keep reading…

Michael Moore: America will be a “better country” when whites are a minority

“I can’t wait for that day to happen”

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - August 28, 2017 2489 Comments

Michael Moore is celebrating the fact that white men are “dying out” because he thinks America’s demographic shift will make it easier for Democrats to win future presidential elections.“Nearly 70% of the country is either female, people of color, or young adults between 18 and 35, or a combination of the three,” Moore told Fast Company.“The angry white guy is dying out, and the Census Bureau has already told us that by 2050, white people are going to be the minority, and I’m not sad to say I can’t wait for that day to happen. I hope I live long enough to see it because it will be a better country,” he added.

The Bowling for Columbine star also insinuated that all Trump supporters were racists who hate minorities.
    “Here’s another positive thing to look at: Every year 3 million 18-year-olds become adults and [potential] voters, and we raised those kids,” Moore said. “We’ve raised a generation of kids who don’t hate people on the basis of race, or they don’t hate somebody because they’re in love with somebody of the same gender.”
    Moore’s remarks are just the latest in a series of ludicrous outbursts from the documentary film maker.
    Earlier this month during an appearance on CNN, he compared Trump supporters to rapists. In a Twitter post, Moore demanded that Trump resign in order to spare his kids from being thrown in jail.
    Back in March, the far-left blowhard called on Democrats to declare a “national emergency,” claiming that President Trump and his staff are guilty of “espionage”.
    Despite supporting Bernie Sanders during the election campaign and criticizing Hillary Clinton for being a warmonger and a Goldman Sachs-owned career politician, Moore suddenly endorsed Hillary and has been a major driving force behind anti-Trump hysteria ever since.

Durham, NC Public School Teachers Reenact Confederate Monument Destruction

https://www.weaselzippers.us/355302-...t-destruction/
    Teachers in solidarity with domestic terrorists.
    Via WBTV:
    Durham Public Schools superintendent has responded to a photo circulated social media that shows teachers reenacting the toppling of a Confederate monument on August 14.
    Superintendent Bert L’Homme said the photo was taken after school hours and does not reflect official Durham Public Schools positions.
    “The Durham Public Schools Board of Education and I strongly support the free speech rights of DPS employees, as reflected in the Board’s February 2016 resolution. The photo in question was taken August 23, after school hours, as part of the Durham Association of Educators’s weekly ‘Wear Red for Ed’ advocacy,” L’Homme said in a statement to CBS North Carolina.
    Keep reading…

Women’s March: Help Non-White Groups Affected By Harvey

When everyone is trying to help everyone in need, these folks once again seek to be divisive.
    Via Daily Caller:
    The Women’s March is encouraging people to donate to organizations that specifically help non-white groups after Hurricane Harvey.
    In a tweet Tuesday, Women’s March said, “here’s a list of organizations working to keep immigrant, Black, Latinx, & other communities safe after Hurricane Harvey.”
    Keep reading…

Christopher Columbus Statue Beheaded In New York

Yeah, I’m sure it’s just random kids. Not.
    Via Daily Caller:
    A Yonkers, N.Y., resident found a bust of Christopher Columbus beheaded Wednesday, and police are now investigating the scene.
    The police suggested that the perpetrators could be responding to the Charlottesville rally and also suggested juveniles could have found the statue’s head, which was found discarded beside a plastic bag.
    “It’s very upsetting that American values have sunken to the level they are today,” said Pat Gamberdella, the resident who found the ruined statue, to NBC New York. “It’s unfortunate because I did go up there and I did see it all smashed.”
    “We can’t just desecrate a monument to them just because you don’t like what they did.”
    “I think it should be taken down, but I don’t think going about it and defacing it is the way to do it,” said fellow resident Chantel Cleckley. “That just makes the other side angry.”
    A vandal destroyed a Christopher Columbus in Baltimore earlier in August, filming the incident and posting it to YouTube.

Jack Cashill Was Right! – Kansas City Serial Killer Was Targeting White Males…

Posted on August 31, 2017 by sundance
    Police have arrested a man named Fredrick Demond Scott, a suspect in a years-long series of at least five murders in the Kansas City area. However, a long time before this arrest investigative Journalist and best-selling author Jack Cashill was on the trail of the killings and noting a pattern. All of the victims were white males, and all followed a specific pattern within the geography.

Jack Cashill followed the murders closely and developed a theory that a serial killer dubbed the “Indian Creek Killer”, was a black male racially targeting white men. Cashill’s intuition drew attention to the pattern as it was being uncomfortably avoided by a politically correct media:

“[…] The police see “obvious similarities” in the four Indian Creek deaths, but they are not yet willing to attribute the four killings to one source. To its credit, the Star reported that the victims were “all white men between the ages of 54 and 67.” Had the paper acknowledged a pattern after the third death, however, there might not have been a fourth.”
    In May of 2017, after the fourth victim, Cashill wrote: “Four Dead, Is the Indian Creek Killer Targeting White Men in South KC”?
    Jack Cashill Was Right! TODAY:
    (VIA KC STAR) The 22-year-old man suspected of shooting five middle-aged white men since last year — including four on south Kansas City walking trails — threatened in 2014 to shoot up a school and “kill all white people,” according to court records.
    Fredrick Demond Scott, who was charged Tuesday in two killings and named as a suspect in three more, made those statements in January 2014 at Center Alternative School, as documented in a municipal citation for harassment.
    Scott, who is black, has been charged with murder in the deaths of Steven Gibbons, 57, and John Palmer, 54. On Tuesday, Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker announced those charges, also naming Scott as a suspect in the killings of David Lenox, 67; Timothy S. Rice, 57, of Excelsior Springs; and Mike Darby, 61, co-owner of Coach’s Bar & Grill at 103rd Street and Wornall Road. (read more)
    Jack Cashill has done some incredible investigative work and written several books. His latest: “TWA 800 The Crash, The Coverup, The Conspiracy” is available on Amazon.
    Jack Cashill also wrote the definitive book on the Trayvon Martin shooting by George Zimmerman: “If I Had A Son” Amazon Here – Which is where CTH first encountered Mr. Cashill as Treehouse research was a small portion of the investigative material Cashill used.
    Jack is one of those writers who follows his instincts, questions everything, and allows the facts as they present themselves to be the source material for his analysis, as noted by his accuracy in the Indian Creek Killer. [May 2017 ↓ ] Follow Jack on Twitter HERE

Published on Sep 1, 2017
    Double-Think infects the Left as they simultaneously declare all whites must die, and decry the "racism" of conservatives.

Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family: http://www.infowars.com/show