Page 53 of 262 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Default Recall that Mandela was a Bishop...........

Unhinged Liberal Bishop Tells Congress White People Need to Pay Reparations to Save Their Souls (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...r-souls-video/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

David Knight Show: Reparations Or Recriminations? Dems Push Tribal Warfare

Left-wing identity politics are center stage as Congress debates reparations

U.S. News

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Texas: There Are Now 9 Hispanic People For Every “White” Person…

Via Texas Tribune:
    The gap between Texas’ Hispanic and white populations continued to narrow last year when the state gained almost nine Hispanic residents for every additional white resident.
    With Hispanics expected to become the largest population group in Texas as soon as 2022, new population estimates released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau showed the Hispanic population climbed to nearly 11.4 million — an annual gain of 214,736 through July 2018 and an increase of 1.9 million since 2010.
    The white population, meanwhile, grew by just 24,075 last year. Texas still has a bigger white population — up to 11.9 million last year — but it has only grown by roughly 484,000 since 2010. The white population’s growth has been so sluggish this decade that it barely surpassed total growth among Asian Texans, who make up a tiny share of the total population, in the same time period.

Keep reading…

Blue Check Emergency Medicine Doctor And Professor: ‘White People Are Exhausting’

Esther Choo is an emergency medicine physician and associate professor at the Oregon Health & Science University.
    She also has a blue check on Twitter, has written for a few publications and is a speaker on racism and sexism in healthcare. She’s also the president of the Academy of Women in Academic Emergency Medicine.
    She’s also a rabid leftist who seems to have a problem with white people:

https://www.weaselzippers.us/424082-...re-exhausting/

Where The Internet Ends: 13,000 Square Miles Of US Has Made Cell Phones & Internet Illegal

This is one Sunday show you’re not going to want to miss — learn how the establishment plans to escape the 5G kill grid

https://www.infowars.com/where-the-i...ernet-illegal/

Why Silicon Valley billionaires are prepping for the ...

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...in-new-zealand

Feb 15, 2018 · Why Silicon Valley billionaires are prepping for the apocalypse in New Zealand. Those who are saved, in the end, will be those who can afford the premium of salvation. And New Zealand, the furthest place from anywhere, is in this narrative a kind of new Ararat: a place of shelter from the coming flood.

'It's not a nuclear target. It's not a target for war': Why doomsday prepper billionaires are building huge underground survival bunkers in New Zealand in case of the apocalypse

• At least seven American billionaires have installed bunkers over past two years
    • The 150-tonne bunkers are made by a Texas company and cost up to $11.5million
    • Tech entrepreneurs and wealthy business people are preparing for apocalypse
    • Some have special 'go bags' and are ready to jump on a jet at a moment's notice

Sandra Bullock’s Bird Box Is About 5G Radiation & Mass Suicide

http://www.abcbusinessnews.com/2019/01/sandra-bullocks-bird-box-is-about-5g-radiation-mass-suicide/

that racist face vid by Black Pigeon Speaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kv_...ist=WL&index=9

White Privilege Survey Posted At NYC School With Virtually No White Students - June 25th, 2019
    Daily Caller | A survey measuring white privilege was reportedly distributed at the Life Sciences Secondary School, a school with almost no white students, on the Upper East Side in New York.